Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

We better keep on writing english, hehe...

Any bets for the match Germany vs. Netherlands this evening?

My wish: 1:0

My fear: 1:2

both teams are way off form, dutch have inter squad squabbling (whats new), germans erm are the germans (unpredictable) ;)

0-0 with 15 yellows and 2 reds biggrin_o.gif

0-0 with 15 yellows and 2 reds biggrin_o.gif

the red cards for ... ? rock.gif

From the quals. we could see that Germany is bad this year, but that the Dutch are awful.

So guess Germany.. or a draw.

one for each team, for when (pick a name) starts slapping (pick a name)

biggrin_o.gif

its going to be dirty

dutch have inter squad squabbling (whats new)

So, what squabbling is that? I'm dutch myself, and hear a lot of nonesense rumours in the media, but no squabbling (yet!) rock.gif

theirs always arguing within the dutch squad, which is why they never get anywhere anymore, the players argue with each other and they tell the manager how theyre going to play.

theirs always arguing within the dutch squad, which is why they never get anywhere anymore, the players argue with each other and they tell the manager how theyre going to play.

I'm sorry, but you're misinformed. The coach had a meating with the captains and van Nistelrooy, something that should be nothing abnormal I think. The only arguing going on right now is between the 16,3 million other coaches in the Netherlands wink_o.gif

my official bet was 2:1 for Holland. But my heart is of course with germany...or to put it more precisely. My hate..my rage... my football racism is always directed against Holland.  tounge_o.gif

All year long they are over loved neighbours, but when it comes to holliday-traffic-jams and football, then they are our bloody enemies!

Raedor, they have good strikers (the dutch) but the defense is more than just weak!

Raedor, they have good strikers (the dutch) but the defense is more than just weak!

haha, do you know what you said?

you call the most expensive (he was it at least) jaap stam weak? and what about frank de boer, reiziger, van bronckhorst? and not only these players, additionaly van der sar as goalkeeper and for example davids as "defending" midfielder...

rock.gifcrazy_o.gifghostface.gif

All year long they are over loved neighbours, but when it comes to holliday-traffic-jams and football, then they are our bloody enemies!

lol, same hear, I have all sympathy for Germany and will visite Berlin again this summer, but when it comes to football I just wanna strangle you wurst-eating beerbelly's who are demolishing our beaches every year by digging giant holes biggrin_o.gif

you call the most expensive (he was it at least) jaap stam weak? and what about frank de boer, reiziger, van bronckhorst? and not only these players, additionaly van der sar as goalkeeper and for example davids as "defending" midfielder...

rock.gif  crazy_o.gif  ghostface.gif

I have to agree with Albert here. Those are all great individual players, but the communication is terrible.

rock.gifcrazy_o.gifghostface.gif

I have to agree with Albert here. Those are all great individual players, but the communication is terrible.

we'll see that later today. even if they are not so great as i say, they are still better than the german defense.

lol, same hear, I have all sympathy for Germany and will visite Berlin again this summer, but when it comes to football I just wanna strangle you wurst-eating beerbelly's who are demolishing our beaches every year by digging giant holes biggrin_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

I love it. And in contrast to some other nations our fans have behaved relatively well during the last years. And I am sure the athmosphere is quite peaceful in Portugal right now. At least on TV I saw some dutch and german fans in a bar shouting against each other ironically and with a big portion of humour.

I predict a shock 2-0 win for Latvia  smile_o.gif

Consider yourself perm. banned from these forums mad_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Cz 4 : 0 Lat

Ger 0 : 0 Hol (and boring as hell...)

Is that the current score??

that's for sure. sad_o.gif

@albert: that depends on the definition of "last years"... you remember 1998? but since then they behaved well... smile_o.gif

Is that the current score??

nope, Cz-Latvia is just 15 minutes underway and still 0-0

Germany-Holland is tonight

Germany - Holland

20:45 GMT +1 it starts...I think  rock.gif

Czech Rep. - Latvia still 0-0 (30min in the game)

I guess that Germany and Czech Rep. wins

After countless demands from my friends to place a bet along with them I did it..

Latvia-Cehia 0-0

Holland-Germany 2-0

Hey Postduifje thanks again for helping me out with that stuff i'll write on my cheap Dutch orange shirt tonight. Hup Holland! wink_o.gif

I predict 2:1 for Germany. And as already said by others: It's gonna be a pretty tough game! I expect a massacre tonight, as usual... tounge_o.gif

I predict a shock 2-0 win for Latvia  smile_o.gif

Consider yourself perm. banned from these forums  mad_o.gif  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

well 1-0 to latvia! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif