Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact nogova released

Cool blues.gif

I had an incident on the desert airport.. Landed on the roof got out and somehow I managed to fall through the roof/wall but that didn't kill me. I was stuck and I slowly spinned around til I was upside down and died..

Great work all smile_o.gif

that's a problem of ofp engine (collission) or the model...

Yes I know..

The models are well made. No problems running around on the roof unless you really try falling through.

k, good to hear/read that smile_o.gif

Thank you!

Concerning the objects...yes, I think they're done very well especially after JoergF released his last version. It's really great to have 40 "move" positions now in that airport-mainbuilding for example.

Not to speak about the radar...this thing is simply awesome good!

Greetz

Plage

Coud you make verson with this airport textures?

This is what they have written on Mapfact.net:

Quote[/b] ]Diese erste Version ist nur mit Mapfactaddons, T.S.C. Plage denkt aber darüber nach, in der nächsten Version weitere Addons, wie zum Beispiel vektorbosons ACES Airport Textures einzubauen.

So i think they'll release a version with vektorbosons ACES Airport textures, too.  smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS smile_o.gif

Can I just ask, on the point of sounding like a nOOb, in the read me it says:

Quote[/b] ]Fully functional bus route.
What does this mean, that if i put a bus in and tell it to go from A-b it will stop at the bus stops or does this requier extra scripting or am i missing the plot completely?

BTW: Excelent addon as always!

i dont have the actuall antenna on this building

kras_08.jpg

(the spinning thing on top)

dont hink i have the one at the big airport either...

Just tested the island again and realised, that there is no turning radar on my radar-tower ...  sad_o.gif

Do i use the wrong version of the airport-addon? (afaik i have v 1.2)

mapfact.jpg

EDIT:

Seems like the_shadow was a little bit faster

Mfg MEDICUS

same as here then, i did D/L the latest version of the airport buildings at the same time as i downloaded the island... so i should have the right version...

ever heard about reading the readme? crazy_o.gif

just type<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[] exec "\MAP_Noe_cfg\init.sqs"in the init of your player... tounge_o.gif

Shame on me! crazy_o.gif

Just tried it .... and it works tounge_o.gif

THX!

I've just noticed that you didn't remove old gas station signs and didn't add any new ones! sad_o.gif

Anyone? (look at post at top)

wait until plage pops up here next time, i'm sure he can explain what he meant with that.

Top-notch addon!

The changes that Plage did are fantastic, I really like the way the small things in the cities have changed, like roads and buildings. Really, good work!

But one thing still remains on my wishlist...

most of Lipanys walls are destroyed, could Plage please replace them with intact ones.

ever heard about reading the readme?  crazy_o.gif

just type<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[] exec "\MAP_Noe_cfg\init.sqs"

in the init of your player...  tounge_o.gif

The_shadow smashes his head with a H&K G3

"Read the frickin readme*

Anyone? (look at post at top)

wait until plage pops up here next time, i'm sure he can explain what he meant with that.

Would be nice. Also if he could explain what the "Patroulling route" arround the Airport means.

MEDICUS

While i was exploring some buildings at south-western airport, i thought i was plaing half-life. again those complicated buildings and labyrinths... No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (crabhead stroke me) tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Concerning the "bus-route"...I only ment that I've "build" two bus-stops on each side of each village except at the "end-stations" there're you'll find only one bus-stop with a "turning-circle".

I did that because before the buses weren't able to turn at the end of the "route" (or it looked very unrealistic). Now you can start with a bus in Modrava and let it drive the way down to Lipany and backwards. But you surely have to write a script or use waypoints/triggers to make it work.

About the "fuel-signs" I can only say shame on me and the beta-testers...that'll be fixed within the next version.

/edit: With "patrol-route" I mean the sandy road around the landingstrip of the airport. Vehicles can patrol on this road around the airfield. You simply can place a couple of waypoints on this road and at last you select the condition "switch" (I guess it should be named...in the German version it's "Schalten sie druch") and the unit will drive around the landingstrip till the fuel is off.

Greetz

Plage

From the screens it looks great biggrin_o.gif especially the airport wow_o.gif

Thats answered a few questions that have been bugging m, cheers.

Still amazed by the addon.

One thing that I think you guys could do an excelent job on and would improve islands is a car park, multistory or otherwise. Also perhaps premade implacements for AA weapons such as bofors. That would make mission making alot eaisier.

Just a few of my ideas anyway. smile_o.gif