Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Last game we played.

jeez.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again. The AI's aim sucked. I stood in front of 6 Russian SF and I didnt even get shot. I turn around and I get shot in the legs. rock.gif

Were you turning around to try and run away (Frenchman.. run away... get it? biggrin_o.gif ).

Sorry. I had to say it. crazy_o.gif

Le sigh by The Frenchman

helllfish.jpg

Let this go for the rest of you bashers and british football holigans! biggrin_o.gif

Ontopic: GG, I can't wait for Saturday to use some of the new features of FDF 1.3...and get banned from using them. biggrin_o.gif

I think we need to put the Ax and the Handcuffs on the list of things Frenchman can't use. biggrin_o.gif

I think we need to put the Ax and the Handcuffs on the list of things Frenchman can't use.  biggrin_o.gif

I'm shocked that you would think I would use THOSE to cause Tking mayhem. sad_o.gif

Hi, i was wondering, on what nights do you all play?

Also, if there is no specific night that you always play, then when is the next froum night? Thanks

Tonight or tomorrow I guess... I'd be in (again, after the football).

If we play FDF 1.3 please get the updated missions first from the FDF website - some missions are bugged.

I'll try to make it to the next game you play. Hellfish, Tex, and I will be Mech Inf again in the Jenny... I mean Tin Can o' Love... err Finnish MTLB for you guys who weren't there tounge_o.gif

If we're playing with finmod 1.3 tonite uploading the fixed new band of comrades missions too would be nice because about half of the missions are totally buggy. here's the link. smile_o.gif

We need to play the Desert Ambush mission on Maldevic! Trust me it is good stuff.

Server is up for some games now.

Requirements like every time we play. Look in older posts of Llauma.

oh, please look that you get FDF V1.3 some time. As soon as we all have it, we change it on server. but till now it's still V1.2

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

errr, I have fdfmod 1.3. Does it work with 1.2? rock.gif

yeah, I guess everyone has installed 1.3 allready, that would be a problem, not?

Ah, pity - I had really hoped for those Band Of Comrades maps on Maldevic. Anyways, it will be fun! smile_o.gif

Nice games guys. The one where we lost 3 but finished in the end was well played.