Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Someone else with a dedicated server should probably do it, especially if you plan on playing and there being more than just two or three people.

Quote[/b] ]I'll own every single one of you guys.

wanna put a wager on that?  smile_o.gif

lol, you know I'll wreck ya

Someone else with a dedicated server should probably do it, especially if you plan on playing and there being more than just two or three people.

You're right.

How is everyone on the times though?

Is the tactical blunder server still up? I know blackdog used to do this kind of thing. If it's still up maybe we can use it unless someone else has a big server.

Yeah, I think it's still up, atleast according to OFP Watch.

Who is tactical blunder? Does anyone here know them? Maybe they would be willing to host the game.

Count me in.

*wonders if he will be able to camp near a ammo box filled with LAWs and own "The Swedish Meatball" in DM matches* biggrin_o.gif

Who is tactical blunder?   Does anyone here know them?  Maybe they would be willing to host the game.

Blackdog is who owns it.

IMO, it would be better to do this kind of thing on a weekend. A lot of us here are from very different timezones, so a weekend would allow maximum flexibility for scheduling something like this.

I might make some fun maps if I can get back into the groove of OFP scripting, I'll let everyone duke it out and I'll be cooking steaks over a fire in the highlands tounge_o.gif

Who is tactical blunder?   Does anyone here know them?  Maybe they would be willing to host the game.

Blackdog is who owns it.

IMO, it would be better to do this kind of thing on a weekend.  A lot of us here are from very different timezones, so a weekend would allow maximum flexibility for scheduling something like this.

I might make some fun maps if I can get back into the groove of OFP scripting, I'll let everyone duke it out and I'll be cooking steaks over a fire in the highlands  tounge_o.gif

I agree. Sunday would be a better day for the game, it is during the weekend and most people stay home on Sunday. So unless anyone else has any objections, Sunday it is.

Does anyone here know how to contact this blackdog fellow? Sounds like he is a real legend around here.

I don't know what ICQ is. Do you know his AIM screename? You can PM it to me.

His AIM is ofpblackdog, hopefull he wont block you like he did me for a while.

And here is ICQ.  It's like AIM.

And Trillian lets you use them both, and three other programs at the same time.

Blackdog is who owns it.

Engrish great here.

Thanks Harnu, I just spoke to BlackDog.  

Thanks to him we now have a place to battle it out!  

He was very nice.  Though it kindof felt like I was meeting some mysterious very high level sensitive goverment official named "deepthroat" in a dark secret location for some reason(maybe because he is so important here and has an almost iconic status).  He didn't say a whole lot and he listened to my case and he then agreed.    

He is legendary here and everyone knows about him, but I have never seen or heard anything really about him.  It is a shame he was banned, but then again that is another story, and I really don't know the whole of it.  Regardless, I am grateful for him.

Anyways, we now have a place to stomp eachother!   smile_o.gif

As of now the day of battle is going to be held next sunday evening.  The exact time is still up in the air.  But I am expecting around 7:00 to 12:00 easten standard time. Should last a couple of hours long.   I will have to check with blackdog to see what is good for him too, but I think that should work out.

If you are interested in joining the game, just reply here that you are interested and the times that you feel would be reasonable for you.

IceFire

ya Blackdog is a nice guy, thx goes to him to let us use the server. I am totally in, to give some ownage to this nice mods

tounge_o.gif  i know one MOD not going to be on it  biggrin_o.gif

ECP? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It's a great idea, but I'm affraid the time won't be any good for me, as it looks like it'll be US-friendly times and I'm living in the Netherlands sad_o.gif. Anyway, If for some reason I'll stay up all night, or the games are around the time I come back from going out, I'll sure join for a game or two smile_o.gif

i think he meant you mate tounge_o.gif

That can't possibly be true, you must be mistaken rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

lol just use another name other than placebo and you should be alright as guess he wont know youre ip smile_o.gif, anyone got any suggestions as to what name placebo should use?

Dam iwish i had broadband and i could play as time zone isuses dont really bother me much anyway as i dont sleep much, anymore

I'll play under the name Groucho Marx.

"I refuse to join any <s>club</s> server that would have me as a member."

I have a disguise picked out as well smile_o.gif

20030814141152.jpg

anyone got any suggestions as to what name placebo should use?

How about "napretep"

giggle...... crazy_o.gif

anyone got any suggestions as to what name placebo should use?

How about "napretep"

giggle......  crazy_o.gif

Do you have a deathwish or something!? tounge_o.gif