Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

good work batdog, how much does our country suck when it comes to games and stuff like that , we cant have n e thing here

sad_o.gif

I've never been a big fan of the GTA games.. They're made for teenage boys who want's to do what their parents have told them not to do.

My parents never had to tell me not to beat people to death with baseball bats, and run chainsaws through peoples stomachs. It was obviously a nono from day one tounge_o.gif

I've never been a big fan of the GTA games.. They're made for teenage boys who want's to do what their parents have told them not to do.

My parents never had to tell me not to beat people to death with baseball bats, and run chainsaws through peoples stomachs. It was obviously a nono from day one tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif same here, and games were always just a more graphic and a more realistic way of playing war or anything else of the sort every kid plays with their friends in the backyard. Games have just fed my imagination, nothing more.

My parents never had  to tell me not to beat people to death with  baseball bats, and run chainsaws through peoples stomachs. It was obviously a nono from day one tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif same here, and games were always just a more graphic and a more realistic way of playing war or anything else of the sort every kid plays with their friends in the backyard. Games have just fed my imagination, nothing more.

ive never evan thought of doing stuff like that to people its just wrong in real life but it is kinda fun in games

All I need is my camo pants, my green hat and my bell's beach jacket and my planck of wood I shaped into a gun. Go into the forest and hunt trees wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

All I need is my camo pants, my green hat and my bell's beach jacket and my planck of wood I shaped into a gun. Go into the forest and hunt trees wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

I bet you have a very interesting life tounge_o.gif

Indeed smile_o.gif

Just ordered a 200gb HD so I can put it in my PC and take the 120gb one out and put that into my PS2 so I can run my games off the HD rather than the much slower PS2 DVD drive smile_o.gif

Will you be able to pick up hookers and have them "heal" you?

No you can pick up hitch-hikers though.

And what, kill them and eat their guts for a health bonus?

No. Btw~ and can never start in a capital A. so it's not And it's and.

A sentence starts always with a capital letter.

You should never start a sentence with 'and'. Even I know that and I slept through my English lessons (along with every other lesson) tounge_o.gif

Think I might preorder this, I'm sure it'll sell out in seconds

Is it just me or is someone about to jump off that bridge in the 3rd pic (towards the left side)?

i think its a street light, would be funny do. your running from the pigs and someone lands on your head tounge_o.gif

It's a street light.

@ AND and is never ever ever started with a capital. Think of it "and" is the only word that can not be capital.

It's a street light.

@ AND and is never ever ever started with a capital. Think of it "and" is the only word that can not be capital.

And what?

It's a street light.

And what?

Die.

didn't realize it was october yet. my copy is already bought and payed for, took care of it last month. just gotta show up at Gamestop and turn in my receit. couldn't have come at a better time, i breezed through Fable in a weekend sad_o.gif

October 26th baby! Already got it pre-ordered. Needless to say I will contract a mysterious "Stomach Virus" and miss about two weeks of school, what a coincidence that will be? tounge_o.gif

October 26th baby! Already got it pre-ordered. Needless to say I will contract a mysterious "Stomach Virus" and miss about two weeks of school, what a coincidence that will be? tounge_o.gif

Will you tell me how to get this stomach virus?

swallowing a bunch of chewing tobacco will do it smile_o.gif or just cut school all together.

Will you tell me how to get this stomach virus?

Simple; have an evil, lazy or deceitful conscience.

If one gets a kick out of playing the GTA series, that shouldn’t be too hard. wink_o.gif

did anybody find any pics of tank? i sure hope its not the same stupid looking thing from GTA3 and Vice City. i hope it really looks something like a real tank w/ treads. closest i've been able to find was this bulldozer

914983_20040903_screen006.jpg

Quote[/b] ]And first, before we begin the history of life, let us tell something of the stage upon which our drama is put and of the background against which it is played.

-- H. G. Wells, Outline of History

First sentence of the entire book.

Quote[/b] ]Usage Note: It is frequently asserted that sentences beginning with and or but express “incomplete thoughts†and are therefore incorrect. But this rule has been ridiculed by grammarians for decades, and the stricture has been ignored by writers from Shakespeare to Joyce Carol Oates.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=and

I was taught you can start a sentence with "and" but you shouldn't do it to excess and it should be appropriate to do so smile_o.gif

LOL!

>100kb C'mon it's not hard to check image sizes.

well. talking bout that...

i have all the series EVAaaaaaaaa :P

san andreas will be so cool...

if someone playd GTA 1 he will understand why smile_o.gif