Sign in to follow this  
Gadger

Rome: total war / napoleon total war

OMG was that fun

On hard difficulty Hannibals army killed 1286 roman scum and suffered 312 casualties.

Wow....I'm speechless. This game rocks! It wasn't really a game I was looking forward to when I first heard about it. Now that I've played the demo, I'm buying it the day it is released biggrin_o.gif.

Just as I guessed. It didn't work sad_o.gif Looked like shit and lagged like hell. I've been upgrading my computer for at least two years now, but my parents never sponsor. I can understand that upgrading my computer isn't important and top priority, but ffs over two years I've been waiting. And my mom buyed herself a friggin expensive computer for work. She only needs it for word and excel. Actually I have the money to buy me a Radeon 9600 pro now, but apparently I'm not allowed to use the money on my computer.

Enough angst now. I'm hungry.

I have installed the demo. I can run it. When it loads the battle tutorial my screen is distorted. I have a GF4 MX440.

Help please.

Have you got the latest drivers?

Version of directx?

Have you tried lowering the resoultion to 1024x768, assuming you are using higher.

A few of my mates have been playing it with no problems using the same card.

muhahaha, me with romans soldiers is like me with g36. 99.9% perfect smile_o.gif, damn this game is good, and damn u need to make the right moves or your whole army will be slaugthred

HELL CESAER!HELL CESAER!HELL CESAER!!!!! Gonna be fun to play online! 4 weeks to go!

muhahaha, me with romans soldiers is like me with g36. 99.9% perfect smile_o.gif, damn this game is good, and damn u need to make the right moves or your whole army will be slaugthred

HELL CESAER!HELL CESAER!HELL CESAER!!!!! Gonna be fun to play online! 4 weeks to go!

Hell ceasar  rock.gif

Don't you mean hail Ceasar?

Anyway, there is a mod available that lets you play as the Romans.

Arch.

This demo is sooooooo good cant wait for the game, ive already pre-ordered it.

Have you got the latest drivers?

Version of directx?

Have you tried lowering the resoultion to 1024x768, assuming you are using higher.

A few of my mates have been playing it with no problems using the same card.

Dunno what I am doing wrong. Still don't work.

Edit: Sorted.

Pre-ordered it myself in January. If you live in the north of England its well worth ordering it from gameplay, as you usually receive it the day before release biggrin_o.gif

Gotta love those distribution depots in Heywood smile_o.gif

I like it, can't wait to destroy hordes of Romans with nothing but Elephants. biggrin_o.gif

Pre-ordered it myself in January. If you live in the north of England its well worth ordering it from gameplay, as you usually receive it the day before release  biggrin_o.gif

Gotta love those distribution depots in Heywood  smile_o.gif

ive ordered it from play.com

What are you waiting for then? Raid the depot! tounge_o.gif

*This is a hold up!......put all the copies of RTW you have in the bag and you won't be harmed!*

What are you waiting for then? Raid the depot!  tounge_o.gif

*This is a hold up!......put all the copies of RTW you have in the bag and you won't be harmed!*

.....Then i moved to cornwall.

What are you waiting for then? Raid the depot!  tounge_o.gif

.....Then i moved to cornwall.

I still live in Hopwood biggrin_o.gif

This game is going to be my ticket to nerdism! biggrin_o.gif

I have bought all the games in TW series and I will not stop now. I just frigging love this! The detail, the sounds and hopefully better diplomatics than before.

My little peace of heaven this is.

tounge_o.gif

My barbarian mercenarys are seriously jinxed. First a group of them lost one man to my elephants. Then they were hit by a volley of spears and after that my crazed elefants stomped the whole unit. Just as they were getting back up, a angry group of romans charged their messed up ranks. biggrin_o.gif

Retreat, retreat!!!!