Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

Jean christophe's normandy island

any mirrors up yet for these addons? the tanks look fantastic and im dieing to try them out

ofp info's mirrors never work for me sad_o.gif

edit: also as a suggestion, could someone please make an intro animation for normandy? the island rocks but doesnt feel "complete" until that element has been added on.

someone PLEASE mirror the addons. ive already tried the ofp info link countless times crazy_o.gif

any mirrors up yet for these addons? the tanks look fantastic and im dieing to try them out

ofp info's mirrors never work for me sad_o.gif

edit: also as a suggestion, could someone please make an intro animation for normandy? the island rocks but doesnt feel "complete" until that element has been added on.

The new version has intro anime's. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The new version has intro anime's.  smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

thats great biggrin_o.gif

but i cant play with them yet sad_o.gif

Very good job on Island and Tanks  smile_o.gif

1 bug i found: Zimmerit Tiger has no shadows

Suggestions, use reload sounds for tigers? And also, place links for demo mission required addons in readme?

Merci bien pour les addons wink_o.gif

has the tiger problem i had been fixed???

yes, the file was corrupted.so u have to redownload the file.

a small bug i found on the tiger tank, when u turn the turret, stuff begins to fill into the cabin. this has happened to almost every single tank that has come out during the past few months.

the invisibilite in fields A creates a problem of posting, the problem is corrected, to see in a forthcoming version biggrin_o.gif

i have found a trouble, dont know if it´s fixed to the next version though...

you cant shoot through fields... you can walk through them but not shoot through them...

and btw, i would still like to see a grass arifield ;) maybe a small harbour to the north (guess this requiers some new buildings though)

other then that and the fact there is stil a few threes in the middle of the road in som places the island is beginning to look perfectley biggrin_o.gif

you cant shoot through fields... you can walk through them but not shoot through them...

The problem is, that if you don't want the AI be able to see you in the field, it needs to be something like an object (you can't shoot through it). If you want to be able to shoot through the fields, the AI will be able to see you (and believe me ... the AI will see and shoot you in the field befor you even know that there is an enemy  wink_o.gif )

Mfg MEDCIUS

Btw: i think i start to repeat myself, but an airfield would be awsome!  tounge_o.gif

The problem is, that if you don't want the AI be able to see you in the field, it needs to be something like an object (you can't shoot through it). If you want to be able to shoot through the fields, the AI will be able to see you (and believe me ... the AI will see and shoot you in the field befor you even know that there is an enemy  wink_o.gif )

Mfg MEDCIUS

Btw: i think i start to repeat myself, but an airfield would be awsome!  tounge_o.gif

ok, guess i can live with it then biggrin_o.gif

just dont crouch and throw a handgrenade biggrin_o.gif

just dont crouch and throw a handgrenade biggrin_o.gif

lol

... or try to shoot with a LAW/RPG  crazy_o.gif  hehe (that was the way i found out that you can't shoot out ofa field  wink_o.gif )

But i think this is the better solution anyway ... especially for coops.

can you not just drop the fire geo lod so its below soldier crouch hieght that way you can hit anyone standing up and the ai cant see anyone lieing odwn in the field?

can you not just drop the fire geo lod so its below soldier crouch hieght that way you can hit anyone standing up and the ai cant see anyone lieing odwn in the field?

Not sure ... sounds like a good idea, but i've no knowledge about addon makeing or configs  sad_o.gif

i think its the fire geo lod that controls what the ai sees becasue i remember making my own grass that the veiw geo lod was absolutly usless but the fire geo lod worked but you couldnt shoot through it and if you used the normal geomentry lod you couldnt walk through it

Seems to work a lot better now. I played WWII RTS3 in single player and the AI weren't blowing me away thru the fields like they used to.

I took a squad of Tigers & JagdPanzers and had my AI squads flank the enemy with King Tigers and some smaller support tanks and we made short work of the enemy base. smile_o.gif

The view from planes is a lot better now, especially at night, it looks great.

i just realized, the island completely lacks signs, especially signs that tell the names of the villages.. (maybe some signs that tell the distance to the next village too) ;)

this and an airport would be great smile_o.gif

i just realized, the island completely lacks signs, especially signs that tell the names of the villages.. (maybe some signs that tell the distance to the next village too) ;)

this and an airport would be great smile_o.gif

Maybe a few other signs too with messages aon them. I can't read french so if it even looks a bit like french it's ok to me smile_o.gif

ooOOOOOoooOOOoo Looks like an improvement from the last version wink_o.gif