Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

Total request addon workshop

IRA was thriving during the coldwar  tounge_o.gif

Yes, as I posted before, IRA rebels would be good for The Troubles missions instead of using boring BIS civilian models.

ira3.jpeg

Machine Gunner

ira.jpg

34428-2638.jpg

844075_wm.jpg

ira1.jpg

guardian20.jpg

smile_o.gif

The thing that annoys me is that uve just said there are plently of British units being made! (hardly any have been released) but how many versions of different M1A1 abrams and F15s are there floating about...all thats ever getting made is american armour or units!!

Don't like it, don't post.

UKF is already making them. It would be stupid for us to make the same thing, when they're already pretty much done.

That would be like us making a Kiowa or Littlebird pack, or maybe another Delta/Ranger pack.

Or how about us just starting something identical to the Combat! team's Bradleys?

I don't care how many people are making british units, but people are making them, and there's no shortage of British addon makers.

Don't like it, learn how to make addons. Until then, stop flaming people because there aren't enough for you to be happy.

For the record:

3 F15s

2 new M1A1 models

----------------------------------------------------------

IRA may be considered, and I have no problem with them. Would make for some interesting missions...

----------------------------------------------------------

Something else considered was the advent of Iraqi insurgents to be used with HYK's modern units, however that's 20 years off the Cold War. I would put them on the list, but we barely have enough team members to manage at this point.

Ive had a go at addon making thank u (personal use) I was quite simply stating that US addons are always being made how bout a change!!

The title of the post suggest we request and so i did if u read back a few pages but to then read that British addons wont be touched!

I personally would like to see sum better AA vehicles bot static and mobile for various nations!!

British addons have numerous teams out! Don't try to make me look like a damned nazi!

lol I never said that at all...I think what u r offering is a gr8 step forward in getting addons that are less thought of created!

I know u r looking at cold war addons but I would love to c sum german aa weapons bot static and vehicular based!

biggrin_o.gif

I think IRA would be great. Also I was thinking why not make some old vietnam styled temples (abandoned ones), something all VN maps are really missing bad, and that puts it in the middle of the cold war biggrin_o.gif And look on the bright side SO many people would use them too (all the VN mods and all the VN map makers). Just an Idea, just trying to help. You know what ow that I think of it I think OFP covers just about every country's military (major ones at least). How bout this I got a good idea. Some sailors. I know theres some naval mod but they make all ships I think. We need some guys in dungarees and sailor caps or other naval uniforms, you know what i mean? ( ok now i think of it that was a lame idea) ummmmmm...... im fresh outta ideas i guess.

UCE covered that, but his weapons we're pretty bad. SDOC did replace them tho. I currently use them a lot now.

If we can get permission to modify UCE's units, we will. If not, we will after 2 weeks of waiting for a reply.

Hey

No one else has ever built this in a mod and as far as I know in a computer game yet because of its secreacy.

My grandpa when he was based in WEST GERMANY in the 1960's and early 70's carried around most of the time on his back a packback Nuke. In the event that war broke about between the US and the Soviet Union, he would have traveled by Foot to his destination, set the nuke in place, and activate it.

I think we should have a mission like that in this game which took palce during cold war, lets build addon first

~Bmgarcangel

I don't see many tactical possibilities for that. There's about as many possibilities in missions for nukes as there are pink floppy dildos, in my opinion. blues.gif

What about the Dornier Alpha-Jet and Sukhoi S-54 / 55?

And in terms of AA, there was a vehicle based on a Leo chassis with a turret that had like two 40mm guns I think, it was pretty neat, and I've also never seen one of those around... hmmm...

And I bet doing an SA-15 launcher vehicle wouldn't be too much of a trouble either...

When all else fails, break out the pink floppy dildos!

An SA15 launcher sounds like a good idea.

what a pointless thread, i havent seen you say "yes" to a request yet, this is your flame fest to shoot down peoples ideas

mad_o.gif

actually drow, we have said yes (just not the word YES, we said something to that effect) and this isn't a flame war, we said Cold War or things around that time ONLY

and we said NO BRITISH UNITS, even though the title says all requests will be met, the rules have changed since he is now under our (BDM's) command MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! tounge_o.gif

(can't believe I'm talking like this to one of my mod's leader tounge_o.gif )

He actually cannot model or texture or do anything. He lied to BDM for the duration of the time he was "Working on the SH3 Seahawks". He wasn't. He lied, spun a nice big tall tale and started to make up excuses about how he couldn't transfer the file or something.

We got tired of it so I fired him. Then he decided to proceed to flame me on MSN for at least 5 minutes which then I took the initiative to proceed to call him a wannabe.

Then I blocked him after listening to enough for the month.

We still have some people, an Australian and some others, but so far we're pretty dead.

Why not learn to model? There are excellent tutorials out there and it is really not that hard, just time consuming. It's sad really that people would lie about their skills. I am learning by trial and error. With each thing I make I get better and faster. I also am learning how to do some excellent textures.

Maybe instead of firing him you should have put him to work by assigning him a project to model something simple, and then making him model harder and harder stuff as his skills grew.

MSpencer, we sure could use your help over at 3WX with the Middle Eastern buildings project. It's going to take forever to complete unless I get some more help.

@MSpencer

I think I have done enough for the community to have a say on whats going on in this thread. Cannot you for a second have an intelligent conversation on a level of a adult human being? You alone are acting like the most arrogant addonmaker ive ever seen mad_o.gif. Give the people a chance to give suggestions. Thats what they are....just suggestions.

Quote[/b] ]We got tired of it so I fired him

fired him?? fired him?rock.gif So this was all a hoax and got peoples hopes up and U were the one in the thread acting like the big boss of all OFP modmaking. Im sorry man instead of one wanna be in this thread there appears to be two sad_o.gif....

I think you misunderstood. He lied to us for a month or two, saying that he had finished the addon. He lied to everyone.