Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

Total request addon workshop

Case closed... any reason for this thread to exist any longer? Before a flame war starts.

Or even better, Terrorists!

I mean, the closest thing to that is russian SOBR troops that look similar to the Arctic Avenger terrorists from CS...

Oh, I know, more than 75% of the people here hate CS... that's why I thought, why not put some CS terrorists to shame in OFP as well? eheheh tounge_o.gif

CounterStrike is unrealistic. DEVGRU is Navy Special Warfare Development Group AKA a revamped, more secretive SEAL Team 6.

Also I hardly see any user made models for CS as realistic.

My $.02 USD.

I have a challenge for u (i already asked MiG but he seems busy)

how bout making a water buffalo? (Vietnam missions)

Look Here

(hmm, some of their horns go down, and some go up, i wonder which one was in vietnam, or maybe thats just a variable for every water buffalos development)

anyways, i doubt you can make it but i thought i would ask. tounge_o.gif

thanks

I think all of you missed the point. He doesn't make addons, he's been lying...

image_26590.jpg

these look pretty damn good for shitty CS models..... but then again you could probably do better right?

We didn't. He did and then we made the stupid mistake of hiring him.

Quote[/b] ]Hi Everybody i know its been awhile, me and my associates have made a new addon workshop with no website at the moment, but any request for any addon at the momment will be met with very good quality (scripts, animations, ect.)

doesnt look like he pretended to be an addon maker to me, he seems to have thought his "team" had his back... but he found out otherwise.

blues.gif

I have a request. I think we should have some older era soviet troops. We have a bunch of excellent good ones, but we are lacking soviet soldiers from the 60's-70's.

Check out these pics, you guys should make some of these units:

http://www.sovietarmy.com/uniforms/unif17.html

http://www.sovietarmy.com/uniforms/unif18.html

http://www.sovietarmy.com/uniforms/index.html

It wouldnt be too hard, the liberation 1944 mod has already released units that look like those pics. Personally I have tried to edit them (for personal use of course) by adding modern weapons and stuff but failed miserably. I bet you guys would have better luck.

This is getting stupid and out of hand. If you guys are requesting a new addon, make a topic for it. This thread has no purpose and as such I'm closing it.