Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

It won't decrypt the .bin file only create one.

sry, my mistake smile_o.gif. You need unpbo in version 1.3. I cant provide the link right now, sry:( But i will search for it....

It won't decrypt the .bin file only create one.

sry, my mistake smile_o.gif. You need unpbo in version 1.3. I cant provide the link right now, sry:( But i will search for it....

I've been hunting for that version forever (well it seems) and have yet to find it. I'll get back to you if I have any luck.

Thanks for your help.

Since I remembered, to stray from the topic, do you know how to get a vehicle to move then stop agian by using the radio command via trigger so a tank or apc will move when it's all clear. Then have it Stop until you give it the okay agian?

smile_o.gif Very nice work Mr. Boyington, this saves me alot of work.

nice job pappy smile_o.gif

however, the urals on my computer seems to be missing huge chunks of textures. the model looks like the old one too

nice job pappy  smile_o.gif

however, the urals on my computer seems to be missing huge chunks of textures. the model looks like the old one too

the ural is the csla one and its missing a textures from the csla_car

but its only under the flatbed wich is mostly hidden by the undercarrage. you can either use the csla_car (full pbo from the mod) or you can just not crawl under it tounge_o.gif

the ural is the csla one and its missing a textures from the csla_car

but its only under the flatbed wich is mostly hidden by the undercarrage. you can either use the csla_car (full pbo from the mod) or you can just not crawl under it  tounge_o.gif

lol ok, i'll just replace it with the old one from BIS.

Maybe you can add some kind of security check or note to the next full installer please? - Just to make it foolproof for guys like me. tounge_o.gif

It looks like I have corrupted my OFP, because I didn't scroll the installationpath-line to the end.

Seeing only "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFla" I started thinking instead of scrolling... a bad mistake.  crazy_o.gif

So I selected my OFP folder for install, without adding a new addonfolder like \Y2k3 to the path.

Unfortunately no overwrite warnings ect showed up.

I'm rebuilding my OFP installation right now.  smile_o.gif

wolf[-]Longbow[ @ May 18 2004,12:32)]the link of the full installer is a dead link. I can't download the pack sad_o.gif

need help! ^^

the link works for me. ill talk to some of my @war buds and see abotu getting an edge gaming mirror up for it. i think they ofer a "purches CD" option for 56kers  smile_o.gif

edit: ok found the problem. my glorious wonderful fans, and the growing popularity of the mod. . . crashed ofp.info crazy_o.gif ummm whoops blues.gif

Cervo kindly moved it to the download server now and took the liberty of fixing the link on my site so everything should be ok now smile_o.gif

Hey. I wanted to replace the BAS MG with INQ's M60, so I took a look in tha config and found the line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">model="\INQ_WeaponPack\M60\INQ_M60";

I thought that would be INQ's M60 not BAS rock.gif have I overseen something ?

plz help

Hey. I wanted to replace the BAS MG with INQ's M60, so I took a look in tha config and found the line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">model="\INQ_WeaponPack\M60\INQ_M60";

I thought that would be INQ's M60 not BAS  rock.gif  have I overseen something ?

plz help

if i remember correctly, the config replaces the machine gun with the m240 from taiwan workshop, not from BAS. the m60 is still defined as the one from INQ, but the soldier is equipped with the m240. to change this, you have to change the weapon loadout of the machine gunner to the default

weapons[]={"M60","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"M60","M60","M60","M60","M60"};

hope this helps smile_o.gif

I get this error OFPY2K3.bin/dfgVehicles/Bradley/Turret.min Elev', every time when OFP is entering to the main menu.

I didn't get this error with earlier version... until i installed Y2K3 5.1 version.

I have that M2A2 addon installed from replacement pack. Also i have that latest bradley pack v1.1a installed.

Any ideas ??

I thought that would be INQ's M60 not BAS  rock.gif  have I overseen something ?

plz help

if i remember correctly, the config replaces the machine gun with the m240 from taiwan workshop, not from BAS. the m60 is still defined as the one from INQ, but the soldier is equipped with the m240. to change this, you have to change the weapon loadout of the machine gunner to the default

hope this helps  smile_o.gif

here is the link in the config

Quote[/b] ]weapons[]={"M60","Throw","Put"};

// magazines[]={"M60","M60","M60","M60","M60"};

rock.gif

plz help

hope this helps  smile_o.gif

here is the link in the config

Quote[/b] ]weapons[]={"M60","Throw","Put"};

rock.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class SoldierWMG : SoldierWB

{

nameSound="machineGunner";

displayName="$STR_DN_MGUNNER";

cost=60000;

accuracy=1.500000;

weapons[]={"otwM240MG","Binocular","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"otwM240Mag","otwM240Mag","otwM240Mag","otwM240Mag","HandGrenade","HandGrenade"};

// weapons[]={"C8XM249","Binocular","Throw","Put"};

// magazines[]={"c8xm249mag","c8xm249mag","c8xm249mag","c8xm249mag","handgrenade","handgrenade"};

// weapons[]={"M60","Throw","Put"};

threat[]={1,0.100000,0.800000};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 192

additionalSound[]={"\DynamicRange\People\mgsoldiermoving.wss",0.000003,0};

//

};

heres what it looks like. i did this because some of you liked the M60, others like the M240 personaly i like the M249 from the usmc pack. so my version uses the 249. the config looks like this so that if you want to change your MG

just change this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">//weapons[]={"otwM240MG","Binocular","Throw","Put"};

// magazines[]={"otwM240Mag","otwM240Mag","otwM240Mag","otwM240Mag","HandGrenade","HandGrenade"};

// weapons[]={"C8XM249","Binocular","Throw","Put"};

// magazines[]={"c8xm249mag","c8xm249mag","c8xm249mag","c8xm249mag","handgrenade","handgrenade"};

remove the // from the weapons and magazine code for the M60 (which is the default M60 using INQ's model)

and add the // to the code for the M240 weapon and magazines. this will then 'block out' that line and the one defining the M60 will be read instead.

you can do the same for the M249. i did this so that if you want to edit your config. you can easily just delete // from 2 lines and add // for the other 2 to switch MG's without any config knowlege.

edit: i think i see what your trying to say, you want to replace the default M60 model. for this you need the model path for the BAS M240 (or M249 which ever your using) and replace the model path for the M60. also you need to change the display name for the weapon if you are gonna do this. i posted a tutorial on how to change the models in your config to your choice

I get this error OFPY2K3.bin/dfgVehicles/Bradley/Turret.min Elev', every time when OFP is entering to the main menu.

I didn't get this error with earlier version... until i installed Y2K3 5.1 version.

I have that M2A2 addon installed from replacement pack. Also i have that latest bradley pack v1.1a installed.

Any ideas ??

crazy_o.gif no clue. just took a look at the bradlys config and she seems in ship shape.

my suggestion is ensure you havnt installed any otehr M2A2 varants from any other mod like wgl or some reskin form somewhere just the M2A2.pbo and the cbt bradlys from rude dog. those are the only 2 that should be isntalled to keep form clashing with other addons

Hey, Pappy. Love the pack.

I'm experiencing a minor problem, though - I can still see the BIS OH-58 and M2A2 rather than the third-party replacements.

Have I fouled something up?

Hey, Pappy. Love the pack.

I'm experiencing a minor problem, though - I can still see the BIS OH-58 and M2A2 rather than the third-party replacements.

Have I fouled something up?

you probably forgot to remove the OH58 and M2A2 pbo's from your other addon folders. it happens sometimes smile_o.gif

@pappy

OFPY2K3.bin/dfgVehicles/Bradley/Turret.min Elev', solved that problem... third party sound addon file form other -mod folder.

However found this handgrenade "bug" while we had LAN session last night... when only Y2K3 mod was loaded + bas delta units (at least) >> every time when thorwing handgrenade/s it/they just "vanished" in the air... no explosion no nothing. When i tried same mission/s without Y2K3, handgrenades worked perfectly as they sholuld.

Handgrenades work perfectly with resistance units though, east havent tried yet.

Any ideas ?

@mojo

Maybe you dont have Dynamic Range sound addon?

HI all.

I need some help i installed the Mod and wen i start the game it say this: Cannot create 3D device:

Adapter 0(RADEON 9600 SERIES ) Fullscreen

Resolution 1024x786, format X8R8G9B8/D24S8, refresh 75Hz.

Error D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY sad_o.gif

i have RADEON 9600 SERIES wed 182MB & 512MB RAM.

and more....

what to do??? sad_o.gif

Thank you.

Moty

HI all.

I need some help i installed the Mod and wen i start the game it say this: Cannot create 3D device:

Adapter 0(RADEON 9600 SERIES  ) Fullscreen

Resolution 1024x786, format X8R8G9B8/D24S8, refresh 75Hz.

Error D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY  sad_o.gif

i have RADEON 9600 SERIES wed 182MB & 512MB RAM.

and more....

what to do??? sad_o.gif

Thank you.

Moty

ooo ouch thats a rough problem there. thats more of a game problem means you dont have enough memory to run the game. try putting -nomap in your shortcut target line that might help. if not you may need to remove some addons that arent used in my mod. sad_o.gif

@kuba

I do have dynamic range addon installed...

However i've just figured out this, it only does it with BAS unit others work just fine.

Have anyone else experienced similar problems ??