Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

i just wanted to mention that the D/l from the site (complete D/l 229Mb) is corrupt

it just took me 2h to D/L som im a bit dissapointed right now, can you please take a look at this? (i´ll try to D/L again and see if i get a corrupt file again)

hmm alot of people seem to be getting that error.

ill just take that off my server until this sunday when (hopefuly) ill have an installer instead

i just wanted to mention that the D/l from the site (complete D/l 229Mb) is corrupt

it just took me 2h to D/L som im a bit dissapointed right now, can you please take a look at this? (i´ll try to D/L again and see if i get a corrupt file again)

ill just take that off my server until this sunday when (hopefuly) ill have an installer instead

it seams it was the BAS soar that caused the corrupt file....

maybe it´s a little easier just to pack it in 2 separate files?

it seams it was the BAS soar that caused the corrupt file....

maybe it´s a little easier just to pack it in 2 separate files?

eh ill just wait for the installer

question:

how many people DONT have the BAS weapons?

i ask because i just rememberd. i forgot to change the laser designator. and im gonna use the BAS one in place of it smile_o.gif

LaserGuided.jpg

Changes Include:

*Model changed to BAS's soflam AN/PEQ-1

*Editor Picture changed

*Blackop Laser changed to Special Forces (Laser Designator) using the BAS spec op (default 'black op') model

-with G36K, Mk23SD, and AN/PEQ-1

*A10(LGB) changed to INQ's A10

-with 8 Mk82's and 2000rnds of 30mm ammo (default loadout)

Download is in Replacement PBO file.

Requires-

*INQ_A10 (already required in the mod)

*BAS_Weap (already required in the mod)

well, i have most of the BAS stuff...

im not sure if i have the latest Littlebirds though...

other then that i can D/L all the other stuff from the links on your site...

well, i have most of the BAS stuff...

im not sure if i have the latest Littlebirds though...

other then that i can D/L all the other stuff from the links on your site...

actualy it was a rethorical question. because i instructed everyone to ensure they had all BAS addons  tounge_o.gif

Pappy maybe, some new pistols? How about Mk23 from INQ pack as default sidearm? Or any pistol from these new SOF2 WP? And changing Russian Tokarev, with Keg Makarov?

About this PK optics, i have to test it in game. For now it looks very good, and realistic but its still quite big sad_o.gif

hey, i like this biggrin_o.gif

hope you can change the Hmmwv sometime in the future though...

i know you can´t change everything at one time but hey, i can wait biggrin_o.gif

it´s really nice smile_o.gif

I reworked the ak47 and pk sights.

perhaps someone realised this:

edges.jpg

so I reworked both textures so that there ar no more lighten edges.  the new .pbo was send to pappy. it is up to him now.

@kuba

well it is big.... but the PK as such is big as well. and making it smaller isn't so easy.... because .... i had no real pictures of it and had to take screenshots from the ingame model pappy uses !!!   and making it smaller would mean to show more of the stock (is it called like that rock.gif) and that looks stupid.

the point is the aiming point has to be the same for every sight and has to fit.

Found some more bugs.. when i get hit I get error something with bleeding.sqs rock.gif

and I still got the damned Magic error sad_o.gif

Pappy maybe, some new pistols? How about Mk23 from INQ pack as default sidearm? Or any pistol from these new SOF2 WP? And changing Russian Tokarev, with Keg Makarov?

About this PK optics, i have to test it in game. For now it looks very good, and realistic but its still quite big sad_o.gif

no more addons.

the M1911 is the default side arm for west pilots and the Mk23 is for the spec ops. the common soldier will not be issued a handgun mainly due to the fact taht A: its not standard practice, and B: the AI is to stupid to figure out how to efectivly use a pistol meaning that ina alrge battle you will see half your squad taking on the whole russian army with a pistol

@ the humvee: ive waited just about long enough and im not about to use a 38 meg humvee pack for the use of 1 model

the uploaded changes to the AKPK file will be done in a few minutes. the config will remain unchanged so you will not need to update that.

the Resource.cpp you will need to update with the one in the rar

edit: @DT i havent had any bleeding bug. DT i think your game is jinxed and out to get me crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@DT i havent had any bleeding bug. DT i think your game is jinxed and out to get me crazy_o.gif

LOL.. yea tounge_o.gif

I have no request.

I just wanted to say that what you did has brought a world of good to the experience with this game.

Again, thank you very much pappy; and also for your devotion in the following of the feedback.

I have no request.

I just wanted to say that what you did has brought a world of good to the experience with this game.

Again, thank you very much pappy; and also for your devotion in the following of the feedback.

2 months ago this was for me. . .. 1 month ago. . .it was for you.

i would of never givin releasing a second thought. but i figured that if i could enjoy it this much then someone else might as well. i almost gave up around 3.X but the ongoing persistance and compliments kept me going and now that final is almost here. i can say its been a wonderful journy along the way.

in the editable config version you will note a special credit to all of you wonderful people. i made the changes. you called the shots. most of the ideas go to you all. i should thank you all for your help in perfecting the addon and model useage.

on sunday when i call this final (installer is expected to be ready by then but if not the final release call will be announced at a laterdate. i dont like working with deadlines and i dont like forceing my freinds to do the same smile_o.gif i make hopes. and i hope it will be ready by sunday hehe. anyway on final release day i will make a special post that includes a special personal thank you to each of the people who inputed the most information, and who followed along the longest.

im still goin thru playin a few orginal missions checking if anything i missed. (ie Laserguided.pbo)

ive worked my best at bug fixing and other then dt's evil satan game tounge_o.gif ive got as many as humanly possible. and i keep an eye on this thread all the tie and will until i call this final.

Pappy.. u aint gonan belive this... i FIXED the M16/M203 Magic error biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I just had to tweak with my adds a bit...then it worked..WOOHOOOO biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Tested this new sights in mission and after this i can say that they are good. smile_o.gif Much easier to aim than before. In my test i noticed that Jam machineguns are little more accurate than default ones. Pappy, what do you thing about incerasing machinegun accuracy to JAM level? That rather doesent radically change game ( like incecrasing Bradley strenght biggrin_o.gif /Joke ), and makes it more realistic. One more thing, americans have newest Bradley, Abrams, and helos. Why they have only M240 machinegun? This rather old weapon, newest one is M249. I know, i know we talked about this smile_o.gif, but thing about it again smile_o.gif

Pappy.. u aint gonan belive this... i FIXED the M16/M203 Magic error   biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I just had to tweak with my adds a bit...then it worked..WOOHOOOO  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

But now I got a new error rock.gif a ModelSpecial error.... but I dont have a clue what addon I miss or who is fucked wow_o.gif

Pappy.. u aint gonan belive this... i FIXED the M16/M203 Magic error   biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I just had to tweak with my adds a bit...then it worked..WOOHOOOO  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

But now I got a new error  rock.gif  a ModelSpecial error.... but I dont have a clue what addon I miss or who is fucked  wow_o.gif

Do like I did smile_o.gif. Change name your addons directory in main game folder to addons3. Move all addons in res\addons to another folder. Copy from CD default res\addons. Download pappy big pack with all required addons, if you dont did it already. Install it in mod folder. Move to mod folder all bas addons. Start  game with -mod=Y2k3 . If you dont undestand something, ask.

Folder = Directory

@Pappy

There is small bug. Res BMP are crewed with Russians. Its quite easy to fix, i aldredy did it. I dealed with Russian sings on it too. Add to your super config this:

Quote[/b] ]

class BMPRes: BMP

{

access=2

displayName="$STR_DN_OUT_BMPRes";

side=2

crew="SoldierGCrew";

hiddenSelections[]={"cislo1","cislo2","cislo3","blatnik","placht

a","brvno","znak1","

sign","csla","cccp"};

};

Edit:

Another idea. Need many work. I propose changing default faces, for this from some facepacks. I thing that this is possible. Are you plaining making JAM version? If yes, i can help you....

Quote[/b] ]ok folks im about to start upload fo the config. . .inside the downlaod file (config.rar) there is an ECP_Effects.pbo that includes a fixed script for the flies

the flies bug is FIXED!!!!!!!  

what did you fix about it ?

hm well pappy  I HEAR them.... was that the fix.... or should some fly arround now.... i mean I doN't mind about that.....but what was the fix then ?

that is the only problem that accures I have no other error. or bugs.   the FINAL version can come !!!

But now I got a new error  rock.gif  a ModelSpecial error.... but I dont have a clue what addon I miss or who is fucked  wow_o.gif

Do like I did smile_o.gif. Change name your addons directory in main game folder to addons3. Move all addons in res\addons to another folder. Copy from CD default res\addons. Download pappy big pack with all required addons, if you dont did it already. Install it in mod folder. Move to mod folder all bas addons. Start  game with -mod=Y2k3 . If you dont undestand something, ask.

Folder = Directory

@Pappy

There is small bug. Res BMP are crewed with Russians. Its quite easy to fix, i aldredy did it. I dealed with Russian sings on it too. Add to your super config this:

Quote[/b] ]

class BMPRes: BMP

{

access=2

displayName="$STR_DN_OUT_BMPRes";

side=2

crew="SoldierGCrew";

hiddenSelections[]={"cislo1","cislo2","cislo3","blatnik","placht

a","brvno","znak1","

sign","csla","cccp"};

};

Edit:

Another idea. Need many work. I propose changing default faces, for this from some facepacks. I thing that this is possible. Are you playing making JAM version? If yes, i can help you....

I just had to install JAM into my ECP addon folder then it worked.. thanks for the tips though biggrin_o.gif

finaly I can re'play the campaigns.... if I dont experience any otehr stupid bugs though tounge_o.gif

Sry my bad english

aww.. new error... cannot load mission missing addon "Maf_hmmwe"

I got the adon in my addon folder.. surely some config bug.. pappy are u able to fix that bug ? would be nice.. the only bug I encounter now biggrin_o.gif

wtf..... I got rid of the M16/M203 Magic error but i still  got the edge_re?? magic error  mad_o.gif  awwwwwwwwwww

FIXED: forgot to install the edg_res lol tounge_o.gif

Hmm  I got a WEIRD bug for ya pappy....

"burst/' is not a class ('ammo' accessed)

rock.gif  hope ur able to fix it..

happend while I played Resistance.. the 3rd intro..when the russians strike nogova with tanks etc.. I bet u know whwere I mean wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] Kuba Posted on May 14 2004,18:13Tested this new sights in mission and after this i can say that they are good. Much easier to aim than before. In my test i noticed that Jam machineguns are little more accurate than default ones. Pappy, what do you thing about incerasing machinegun accuracy to JAM level? That rather doesent radically change game ( like incecrasing Bradley strenght /Joke ), and makes it more realistic. One more thing, americans have newest Bradley, Abrams, and helos. Why they have only M240 machinegun? This rather old weapon, newest one is M249. I know, i know we talked about this , but thing about it again

The m240 isnt an old machine gun, and the m249 is hardly a gun to replace it. They are for two different purpose's and also with one being 5.56mm and one being 7.62 theres a big difference there.

The m240 was designed to replace the m60 not to long ago truthfully, and most units like in bobcatt's still use the m60 alot, whereas my unit has m240's on everything. Main difference besides the caliber of the two weapons is the fact that the m249 is a squad weapon m240 is a platoon/mounted medium machine gun, well there is also the range difference and all that but i am just to sick to go there at the moment.

Sincerely,

BlackDeath