Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Hhhhmmmm.... You might want to talk with someone from OFPEC or the WGL mod about messing with data.pbo files. Or you could just start a new thread on this forum about depbo-ing / repbo-ing data.pbo files, and see if anyone from BIS would be willing to give some input.

Lo

excellent  mod but i've got some problems with it

in 3 mission of resistance ---> back to windows sad_o.gif without no error.

When i use your inq Weapon i've got a message that m203.paa not found or something like that or when game start "no entry in ofpy2k3.bin/cfgweapons.inq_sr25

( so i take another inq weapon version and add in the m203 folder of your version ).

How I have to install this mod:

is my installation was correct ?

installation :

ECP_Beta_1_071_Installer

ECP_DR_Addons_Installer

ECP_DR_Config_1_071_Installer

ECP_INQ_Config_1_071_Installer

then All .pbo are in REs\addon

Your config.cfg and ofp2k3.cpp are in @ECP\bin

is it correct ?

thx

The pbo's need to go in your @ECP\Addons folder instead.

I'm sure there will be some bin and dta files as well.

Hope it helps wink_o.gif

i copy all pbo need to @ecp\addons

WHich dta files you talk ?

Ive alway got the no entry in ofpy2k3.bin/cfgweapons.inq_sr25

when start the game.

But now i can play the 3 mission of resistance

Any idea for the error ?

there's one fuker bug !!! the bug with effects...

kikill excuse sa7bi mais si tu te connectes un des ces 4 je t'envoie le packet

i copy all pbo need to @ecp\addons

WHich dta files you talk ?

Ive alway got the no entry in ofpy2k3.bin/cfgweapons.inq_sr25

when start the game.

But now i can play the 3 mission of resistance

Any idea for the error ?

you need to download INQ's SR-25 to correct that error.

Have you downloaded the ECP installer because that creates a Dta folder. You should also have an INQ config.bin and a DR config.bin in two folders as well as ofpy2k3.bin

yep i don't have the sr25 addons

i dl it

For the @ecp :

i install the ECP_Beta_1_071_Installer ( the core )

ECP_DR_Addons_Installer

ECP_DR_Config_1_071_Installer

Does i need the ECP_INQ_Config_1_071_Installer

there's nothing on the first post about it.

thx

I think you do need ECP_INQ_Config_1_071_Installer.

Has anyone else noticed that parachutes explode when they hit the ground?

yes thats an ECP bug i noticed. only happens when u move them into an empty one.

about te effects bug i got that error when engaging hinds. i clicked ok it went away no problem

so heres how u can fix that bug

1) error comes up

2) press "enter"

3) fixed smile_o.gif

easy

Quote[/b] ]Your config.cfg and ofp2k3.cpp are in @ECP\bin

is it correct ?

no. you use the config.bin in my file that u downloaded. the cpp is only for editing if yall wanna modify it to your own needs and wants

yes thats an ECP bug i noticed. only happens when u move them into an empty one.

It happens with every parachute. Is there any way to stop it?

It happens with every parachute. Is there any way to stop it?

yea find a way tomake the parachute a new class so that its not a helicopter crazy_o.gif

everything works okay for me (except the fact that the rpg-7 rocket is invisible) but I am wondering about installation. I install the config into @ECP\bin. If I want to use that new test ECP aimprecision config would that have to replace the 'updated' config in @ECP\bin, or would it go in the @ECP\bin\core folder instead?

no clue

bout the RPG thing. ive put the LAW and RPG75 back in and equiped the russian soldiers with the such RPG weapon

i tried usin those new ZIL 131 trucks to replace some of the default trucks. had such high hopes too. but when u replace them theres a small driver problem. it eitehr sites too low, or too high., which makes absolutly no sense but thats the way its turned out. ive looked high and low for the answer to why and it is non exsistant. so looks like the trucks arent gonna be replaced sad_o.gif

could replace it with the one form the humvee pack. but i would like to keep it a jeep

personaly i think it would be cooler that it was INQ's HTTV with M2 but thats not a common enough vehical, plus its USMC only. so that idea is out unless you all want it

personaly i think it would be cooler that it was INQ's HTTV with M2 but thats not a common enough vehical, plus its USMC only. so that idea is out unless you all want it

yeah I think too but I've a fucker bug !!!!! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

you know,when the parachut men touch the ground the parachut explode !!!!!!! crazy_o.gifrock.gifrock.gif

how can fix it?

please and thanks again

1. Read the topic.

2. Read "The Rantings of Forum Ediquite" by Placebo.

3. Get a new vocabulary, and if you're going to say "fucker", spell it right.

I had a new idea. You said that when you mess with the data.pbo file, it corrupts the Russian Strela. Well the old SA-9 is outdated anyway, I think it should be replaced by an SA-14 or SA-16.

I had a new idea.  You said that when you mess with the data.pbo file, it corrupts the Russian Strela.  Well the old SA-9 is outdated anyway, I think it should be replaced by an SA-14 or SA-16.

soon as somoene releases a new hand held AA missle for east forces it will be replaced

wolf please read thru the topic. i told you thats an ECP bug. due to the fact that the parachute is classified as a "helicopter" it explodes when you do use an empty parachute. ive noticed if u bail out of a plane or wahtever that it doesnt do that.

Oh yay. And I really don't agree with arming the AA militia with the Stinger. Although you claim that Stingers are prolific on the Black Market, I don't think that this is the case in the modern world. The Stingers were only prolific after the Soviet-Afghan war where the Stingers were supplied to the Mudjahadeen by the CIA. However, that was over 20 years ago. Those missiles have long since passed their intended shelf life, and are probably useless. However I have heard of modern day terrorists attempting to aquire SA-16s from the Russian mafia, and I know that about a year ago, al Qaida terrorists tried to shoot down an Israeli airliner with SA-7s (SA-7s are Vietnam era, and are terribly inaccurate, less than 25% hit probability). But then again, if the rebel militia were being supplied by the US, it would make sense for them to carry Stingers.....

I played through a user mission that uses about 30 paratroopers dropping from Hinds in a relatively small area. It was hilarious as they all exploded as soon as they hit the ground, taking out half my team with them.

I played through a user mission that uses about 30 paratroopers dropping from Hinds in a relatively small area. It was hilarious as they all exploded as soon as they hit the ground, taking out half my team with them.

ill see if i can find away around this  crazy_o.gif

Edit: UC that was my other reasoning. was the US help effort