Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! discussion thread

Realy cool vehicles.

One question:

Am I mistaken or the vehicles hangs in the air over the chassie.

rock.gif

oh crap it is tounge_o.gif

thanks man

Something I just tought of: Can you retexture the BIS 5-ton trucks with those super camos?

So will we get some wink_o.gif

I'am wrapping up the M113s now that I'am back from Vacation. It won't be long.... unclesam.gif

Pablo

I'am wrapping up the M113s now that I'am back from Vacation. It won't be long.... unclesam.gif

Pablo

Good to hear! Hope you had a nice vacation smile_o.gif

Pablo

Good to hear! Hope you had a nice vacation smile_o.gif

seconded, hope u had a good time, me im working most of my summer sad_o.gif

@Pablo, If you havn't already done so could you inform 'Kurayami' of the status of you great looking M113's so he can implement them in his excellent EECP pack..

On the HEMMTT, Yes you can carry troops in it but its not recommend due to the height and that it dosnt have any seats. You can get them but they cost way too much. Theres pleny of room on the 5tons anyway :P

Combat! is quickly making itself one of my favourite addon teams. Well done.

Thanks, Jag, it means alot to us new kids (old men) on the scene.

I can only double this .... You are making really awsome addons!

those armored personnel carriers, the m113s look beyond good. Better than anything I have EVER seen before. I'm going to get that, the hemmet pack and all i got to say is keep the vehicles coming.

those armored personnel carriers, the m113s look beyond good.  Better than anything I have EVER seen before.  I'm going to get that, the hemmet pack and all i got to say is keep the vehicles coming.

All i can say to that is "You wont be dissapointed".These are some of the finest addons i've seen if not 'the' finest and that is no exaduration..This Combat team should be making models for OFP 2... smile_o.gif

All we need now is some.......some.....actually, everything else is done other than troops with realistic gear (HYK's is cool and all but, it's a little wierd.) which I've heard you guys are working on. What's the Progress on them?

(HYK's is cool and all but, it's a little wierd.) which I've heard you guys are working on. What's the Progress on them?

Whats weird about them Rishon!!!.I think there pretty dam near perfect..Or maybe i'm easily pleased.. smile_o.gif

Well, The Interceptor Body Armor is off, the US on the canteen is backwards, they are GREAT but not, PERFECT. I am not dissing them in anyway, just noting imperfections.

Well, The Interceptor Body Armor is off, the US on the canteen is backwards, they are GREAT but not, PERFECT. I am not dissing them in anyway, just noting imperfections.

The body armor is correct, and the canteen boy talk about really picky people. HYK used the first gen of the Interceptor body armor which still in use by common combat units as well as the PASGAT vests. HYK units are normal ground units for the US Army, the patern on the new vest systems has gone thought five revisions since introduced in 92. They are also produced by ten different manufactures, a lot of the guys wearing em in Iraq bought theirs out of pocket.

thanks for including the dragon launcher w/ the bradley pack.. thats something that OFP has needed for a while now..

maybe in the future you could make a M-202 flash launcher? its a four shot LAW type weapon that fires incediary rounds. or maybe an M72 LAW that incorporates the same type of disposabilty feature as th P:UKF LAW 80?

a M-202 flash launcher would me a nice addition to the pack

Looks very very good wink_o.gif

Will you make more armed versions of HEMMT maybe 1 with a patriot launcher wink_o.gif

Nice work guys biggrin_o.gif The textures look great. Though probably accurate I feel sorry for the gunner smile_o.gif That cant be comfortable on rough terrain.