Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

Anybody up for a Jim Street (Colin Farrell) from the movie S.W.A.T. (DAMN That movie is awesome!) So..... Anybody Up for it? Also, maybe a Michelle Rodriguez, LL Cool J, Samuel L. Jackson, all with "swat style" looking faces?

I have finished a bunch of Black Hawk Down faces and I made a pbo addon of them. You can download it here:

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/frutsel....ces.zip

[edit: here is also a zip of the jpeg files if anyone wants to use it as custom face]

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/frutsel....ges.zip

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/frutsel....ain.jpg

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/frutsel....rty.jpg

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/frutselapp/dump/niceavatars/bana.jpg

it would be nice if you could add the face names to this pic for user reference.

I'm not too good reminding the names of BHD caracters biggrin_o.gif just to be more concese togueder with the readme.

@CERO.

it would be nice if you could add the face names to this pic for user reference.

I'm not too good reminding the names of BHD caracters biggrin_o.gif just to be more concese togueder with the readme.

@CERO.

all-lables.jpg

Here is a picture of the faces with labels... for the dirty version of each face just add the number 2 after the name.. for example... "Eversmann2".   All of the faces have a dirty version accept for general garrison,... he only has a clean version.

smile_o.gif liquid_snake can you make Steven Seagal custom face from the movie Under Siege............................... crazy_o.gif

Here is a picture of the faces with labels... for the dirty version of each face just add the number 2 after the name.. for example... "Eversmann2".   All of the faces have a dirty version accept for general garrison,... he only has a clean version.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this.

Now, lets BHD today biggrin_o.gif

U Da Man!! (Sorry, I just watched "Bad Boys II")

@CERO.

Speaking of "just watched".. I just watched the Cell, and thought this twisted character would be cool for MP  crazy_o.gif

CellScreen.jpg

Cell.jpg

He was tricky to do because he was only on screen for 1 second and never faced the camera directly.

Now if only I could find the "inside the mouth" texture, so I can make it black too.

Konyak

@konyak- that guys looks like he needs a good shootin tounge_o.gif

hey liquid snake i was wondering what you thought of this i dea: you could find images of soldiers from all different countries and see how they all put camo on there faces and make an international face pack or something like that?

or if not just make me and australian one? wink_o.gif

Awesome work, man. I use the Sean Bean one all the time.

The Robert Deniro face doesnt show up though.

The faces I would like to see if you get the oppertunity Snake are...

Kiether Sutherland

Steven Seagal

Kurt Russell

And maybe...

James Hetfield biggrin_o.gif

Please do a Staff Sergeant Eddie Stone face  tounge_o.gif

Then ahh cannae bollock allof youse on teamspeak whean ahhm playen with ma eddie stone face...

Oh and seeing the De Niro face, can you also do a Jean Reno face?(ive just watched Ronin)...If you dont know who i mean, the Hitman in Leon.

YES: we need a Eddie Stone face, lol, only brits who are dedicated SAS type documentries/series will know who he is. Legend - i tell the.

sas_group_180.jpg

(guy on left)

sas_dermot_group_180.jpg

(guy in back)

FFS: you dont know how hard it is to find pics of him, let alone high res ones.

-ZiRo

Yeh i do Ziro, i sent those pics to Snake in a PM ahile back, but he ignored me  sad_o.gif  I figured asking in public would whip up some demand  tounge_o.gif

WE WANT EDDIE STONE, WE WANT EDDIE STONE, WE WANT EDDIE STO.......

He is a legend....

I have a "Typical exchange" between Eddie Stone and the Are you Tough Enough wannabees in my PUKF forum sig...

Quote[/b] ]Eddie :Why did you just tell your patrol "well done"?

Wannabe :I thought they done well staff

Eddie :What the f*** gives you the right to think they done well?

Wannabe :I dunno staff

Eddie :Thats right you dunno F*** all. Sit the f*** down and shut the F*** up

Neo mate, I think he's noticed. What good is posting the same thing three times going to do?

While waiting for liquid_snake to make his magic on Kiefer Sutherland, and have a lot better face.

Enjoy my pityfull attempt to a Jack Bauer "face" biggrin_o.gif

kiefer.jpg

EDit :after trying to correct the near-white area near eyes

kiefer2.jpg

Now, if i had any idea on how to make a good looking camo and not an horrible one smile_o.gif

Neo mate, I think he's noticed. What good is posting the same thing three times going to do?

Four times actually, and to no good it seems wink_o.gif Sanctuary's face isn't too bad but someone else's face is on the sides tounge_o.gif

jack.jpg

Instead of a request, I'd like to thank liquid_snake and the others in this thread that have made these great faces.

Your work is really appreciated. smile_o.gif

Lol, this makes me want to make a Baseball addon for some reason biggrin_o.gif