Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

All of the cool people have suddenly dropped off the face of the earth, wierd. BAS, Hyk, Liquid. I smell conspiracy. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

All of the cool people have suddenly dropped off the face of the earth, wierd. BAS, Hyk, Liquid. I smell conspiracy.  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

im still here. . or dont i count? tounge_o.gif

Silence, both of you! You've exposed the conspiracy! they'll come after everyone who posts on thread! Damnit, that means me too now...

I've made these arab type faces, and I have them in a pbo... but all the free file hosts that I use arn't working for me at the moment and all I could do was upload this image.. x_x

arab_faces.jpg

Top notch work as always, Liquid_Snake.

Have you tried www.photobucket.com ?

Ehhh you can't upload a PBO file to photobucket, but try 5gigs.com or domaindlx.com wink_o.gif

Hmm, I have accounts with fruitsel and domainDLX, but both of those are not working for me right now and I get error pages .. ~_<

Hmm, I have accounts with fruitsel and domainDLX,  but both of those are not working for me right now and I get error pages ..  ~_<

Try 5gigs.com  wink_o.gif

EDIT: Or go to this site www.free-webhosts.com

I've made these arab type faces, and I have them in a pbo... but all the free file hosts that I use arn't working for me at the moment and all I could do was upload this image.. x_x

[.img]http://img18.exs.cx/img18/4940/arab_faces.jpg[/img]

if the file size (including a short readme) is less than 2MB, you can send the pbo and readme compressed into either Zip or Rar format to counterforce at ofp [.] info

I will upload it to ofp.info mirrors and write a newspost about it.

hey liquid great work once again, I was wondering if you could share the template you use to make faces with us so we can make a gigantic face pack.

hey liquid great work once again, I was wondering if you could share the template you use to make faces with us so we can make a gigantic face pack.

To make a face I'll usually start out with any face that is similar to the one I'm making and use that as a template, for example if I was going to make another middle eastern face, I'd start out with one that is already made, and paste a new picture of a face over the old one. . . and blend it together...  to line up the texture on ofp heads I use this template made by Konyak-2:

template234.jpg

I slightly modified it from the template he posted a few pages back in this thread - I colored in the sections and resized it to the size of ofp face texture

Edit: Thanks Miles Teg for hosting the new faces! ^_^

Cool!

Thx for many mirrors!

D/l now biggrin_o.gif

I know theres a couple of Deniro faces, and i may have missed it, but a "taxi-driver" deniro would be cool, and Henry Rollins.

Liquid_snake: Any chance of you cramming all you've done so far into a PBO please? I'd love to use the Sean Bean one, but can't get it to set face!

Right click on that link and select "Save As"

I collected some months ago all the camouflage version of his faces work , with 2 of them edited by other people.

For more performance, i converted them all to the .paa format.

To install, just put the liquidface.pbo file (that is included in the .zip file) in your Addons folder, and those 18 faces will be available.

More infos in the Readme.txt file that can be found in the .zip.

Thx Mr. liquid_snake for this great faces smile_o.gif

Can i have the permission to use it for our OPEF-Campaign?

Daft question, I hope someone can help me out.

I'm trying to use the Sean Bean uncammo'ed face in a mission of mine, and all I've got is the JPEG thats been posted.

How do I get the JPEG of his face into the mission (So that even if I'm using a different face for my profile, the Sean Bean face will be the one in mission.)

editor/init line of the AI:

this setface *XXXX.jpg*

the XXXX.jpg is in your mission user/mission/name_of_the_map folder

greetz

I think you also have to put the face pic in the mission folder, incase others dont have the face pbo. in addon folder or the face jpeg. has their custom skin rock.gif .