Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

hey uh, i know this is a little off topic but what map is that in your sig?

That map is called earth. It comes with Real Life Mod tounge_o.gif

That map is called earth. It comes with Real Life Mod  tounge_o.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gif

Or maybe Konyak has found an OFP 2 screenie? wink_o.gif

It would be interesting to see if Liquid Snake has a better template he's willing to share, or if he uses a completely different system.

My system is trial and error... but once I get a face blended around the edges, I might use it as a template on other faces so that I don't have to do as much work.  I tried out the template you made and I find it extremely useful!...  I think it will help me a lot to make faces quicker.  I colored it in for my own personal preference...  Much thanks for making it!

template234.jpgsmile_o.gif

Here is one I made for fun... It's a bloody crazy face to scare people in multiplayer:

freak2.jpgfreakingame1.jpg

OMG, I'll be having nightmares all week now. crazy_o.gif

dude you should make more faces like that for the zombie mod, they need some like that. I really was getting excited that what i saw could of been an ofp map. More zombie faces!!!!!!!! and for fubar, where did you find that ugly mofo, hes just scarry. good work liquid.

That map is called earth. It comes with Real Life Mod  tounge_o.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gif

Or maybe Konyak has found an OFP 2 screenie? wink_o.gif

Actually, as amusing as it is, I'd say, good question Stryker. It is in fact a real map (Iceland), but there is nothing really there that says it isn't Flashpoint either. The question is testament to how great this game is and how far it has come biggrin_o.gif

Ok, back on topic. Glad you like the template, and do more zombie faces! That's a really disturbing face you made there ! smile_o.gif

Konyak

I swear that does NOT look like ofp (regular, not 2) graphics are too good (NO OFFENCE BIS!!!! THE GAME RULZ!!!!!) but thats just my opinion

EDIT>>> As I was posting, you answered my question Konyak.

Anyways...LOVELY face you got there snake, and yes, i assure you that the people who did not see this topic, they will piss their pants in mp wow_o.gif

That just gave me an idea, it's not a face, but someone could make a slum (hobo, homeless dude....etc. u get the point) who pissed his pants!!! tounge_o.gif

Need to get some "eyes" so you can merge them with the pics that have eyes looking left or right, need them straight on for the face to work properly in OFP.

But very nice work on all of these, congrats.

I love the zombie ones!!

maybe stupid question, but do we have a saddam face already (apart from Philcommando's addon, but that one doesn't contain a separate face texture)? and where can one find the mr. bean face?

Superb work. The dirt you've added to their faces looks so realistic. Did you fly to Hollywood, meet the cast, apply makeup to them and then take their photo's? tounge_o.gif

BTW, please check your PM's liquid_snake. smile_o.gif

It would be fantastic if you could create faces of two outstanding soldiers from that incident (somalia)

That would be:

1. MSG Gary Ivan Gordon (Gordy)

http://www.nightstalkers.com/tfranger/memorial/gordon/index.html

2. SFC Randall Shughart

http://www.nightstalkers.com/tfranger/memorial/shughart/index.html

You faces you superb!

Not actual people but faces of the actors from the movie.