Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

Is it just me who cant see those last posted faces?

Yep

HERE is a .zip file with a pbo and a readme of all the faces released by liquid_snake so far+Arnie's terminator face by Major Fubar and snow faces by Sgt. Stryker.

finish3.jpg

Whose this guy?  rock.gif

looks like Henry "LIAR" Rollins to me blues.gifunclesam.gif

I would kill for a Sam Fisher one (splintercell)

SamFisherv2.jpgsamfisheringame2.jpg

Edit: A list of people to kill is coming to you in the mail...  wink_o.gif

Edit2: improved blending around the forehead (sorry I didn't notice it before and it bothered me too much to leave it)

"Jack O'Neill" from StarGateCommand SG1

Probably better known as Richard Dean Anderson (I almost wrote Bean crazy_o.gif ), the guy who played Macguyer way back when. But I think Jack O'Neill is a better character

I'll send you a $5 in the mail if you slap some m-frame oakleys on one lol.

What's about female faces? Like Angelina Julie, Linda Hamilton, Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Gillian Anderson, Demi Moore... and they all in camo off course. Only a suggestion.

What's about female faces? Like Angelina Julie, Linda Hamilton, Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Gillian Anderson, Demi Moore... and they all in camo off course. Only a suggestion.

I would do female faces if I knew how to edit them to a female head in the game but I am not sure how to do that and I don't really feel like learning it. . . And putting them on the man's head would be ugly.  It would be easier if there were a female "custom" head in the options... maybe in ofp2 there will be female soldiers?... that would be cool

Anyways... I made a camo version of SamFisher.. I think it looks cool on the spetznaz:

SamFisher2.jpgsamfisherru.jpg

You need a female modell / character, then you have a female head. Female faces didn't look very nice on male characters / modells.

HERE is a .zip file with a pbo and a readme of all the faces released by liquid_snake so far+Arnie's terminator face by Major Fubar and snow faces by Sgt. Stryker.

I just updated it.

Both Sam Fisher faces added.

Snake, you crazy man, you're turning out high-quality faces faster than I can decide which ones to use. wow_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Here's my personal mod of the balaclava face, for certain MP missions.

G1stealth.jpg

These are top notch quality faces but is there a way to use'em after I save&load a game??Everytime I load a game the faces dissapear and are replaced by BIS ones.I know it's an ofp engine bug but there is no way that I could have'em after loading a game???

Edit: A list of people to kill is coming to you in the mail...  :;)

lol okay, but if I get caught you will take the responsibility right? Not that I will get caught because I am just a shadow in the night and I leave no witnesses...

Hi liquid_snake

Is it possible that you could make a Peirce Brosnan face for me as i am trying to put together a bit of a James Bond mission ?

I would be eternally grateful as i have spent at least three weeks trying without success.

Also how does one go about making a custom body for a custom face ?

Any help would be appreciated.

PH

can you make a Michael Biehn and Bill Paxton (Hicks and Hudson in Aliens) faces please tounge_o.gif

Dolph Lundgren, Sean Connery, Alec Baldwin, Clint Eastwood.

Nice work by all those faces guys...

just one thing i thought would be worth to mention:

As i see a lot of ppl putting these faces into pbo form, so

that they can be used ingame (more than just as 1 custom

only), hell - even i did that.  It would be kewl to start summit like a class name naming convention for each face. This means

that regardless of how you did name your pbo file, the setface

command should always let the same face show up on the guy's head.

That way missions could be made, referring to faces, however the face addon pbo is called, but it'll be always the same face.

Off course ppl would have to have the right faces installed, but that's nothing we don't know at this point imho - the difference would just be: whatever face addon you're using,

if the right faces are in there, and if the class-names are correct -> this setface "blabla" will always show .. ya know what i mean  biggrin_o.gif

btw - while putting the faces (and a few more) together into

pbo, i thought to do the same thing with all my music.ogg's.

Guess what, my music addon is 30 mb's now, and i'm not sure,

but i seemed to reckon quite less performance loss when playing the music by addon, than by adding the music to a

mission itself - anybody else noticed that too yet?  rock.gif

However, i don't think releasing my cd_music.pbo is a good idea when it comes to copyrights and stuff, so let's get back

to faces.

What about making a faces database, where these faces are

stored by the right class-names, and in case ppl need faces

for missions, they can be dloaded from there and being added

to their ppl's face-addon.pbo.

I'm sure ofp.info and others would support such a thingy-

think about it, and don't stop makin kewl faces  smile_o.gif

:edit - just noticed that this has been my millenum post biggrin_o.gif

~S~ CD