Sign in to follow this  
dm

Bas russian opfor vehicles

The blast radius is a bit low, tho. If only BAS had added the CoC nuke script (or - even better - made it CoC UA compatible). From a missile that big I'd expect a bit more dammage. Still, the idea's great and I can see many possibilities for missions. The best thing is that it's supposed to work in MP. smile_o.gif

I had one fire at the town square in lipany. Took out quite allot of houses along the square. Try doing that in any other way smile_o.gif

Way to go BAS! I really appreciate these in Single Player too - it's great to have some light mobile firepower for the Russians that you don't need AT weapons to combat - gives firefights that extra dimension without the inconvenience of running out of LAWs wink_o.gif

I don't now how Scuds rocket is strong in real, but this in game have a very light efects .

I think that misile like this should be much more efective.....but it's not a big problem.

Very good addon .

As Deadmeat said, CoC Arty was not coded in a day. sad_o.gif

You guys taking some time off? I mean, yeah, Wetwork was doing the SEALs, and I know about the updates and all, but I'm sure not all of you were doing the Pavehawks.

Again, not coded in a day? Well the Scud was? Interesting insights. I'm not too impressed, this has been done about 2-5 times using scripts in a mission, and now we have it in an addon, which had already existed before.

Really guys... really... I know you can do better than some stuff from Tonal with original BIS textures as well as some embedded scripts bunkered up like a CNN journalist, something that doesn't have to be there, and can be done some other way, but just is.

EDIT: Spelling Demons... REPENT!!!

Quote[/b] ]Scud was first deployed by the Soviets in the mid-1960s. The missile was originally designed to carry a 100-kiloton nuclear warhead or a 2,000 pound conventional warhead,

So no it wouldn't have a HUGE blast radius.

A Mk84 iron bomb weighs in at 2000 pounds and contains 945 pounds of high-explosive....that bomb packs a hell of a wallop. This Scud warhead doesn't look that powerful.

Eh, stop complaining about the Scud. Maybe we should ask CoC to plug it into UA, hmm?

Quote[/b] ]The next guy who calls me "M21man" is getting a boot up his ass.

Why? That is your nick isn't it?

word, m21man! [edit]doh! wink_o.gif [/edit]

may i ask to which sounds the dshks and pks refer in this addon?

is it the ofp/dta/sound.pbo?

or the ofp/res/data/sound.pbo?

so i´d know which pbo i could update to use more accurate sounds.

Quote[/b] ]Why? That is your nick isn't it?

Note the lack of capitalization. Please, no M21man, m21Man, or M21MaN.

Quote[/b] ]Why?  That is your nick isn't it?

Note the lack of capitalization. Please, no M21man, m21Man, or M21MaN.

Anal

Quote[/b] ]Anal

I suppose that would be true, TaNkIeBoY tounge_o.gif .

Now we have a 50% chance that the updated Rangers will be released tomorrow wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif .

If anyone wants to see BAS hatred in its purest form, check out this OFP INFO Thread. It's sad how stupid people can be sad_o.gif .

Going to be interesting to see what kind of mission they can make with these units...I guess a SCUD hunting mission maybe...but that's all I can really think up, there certainly more creative then I am though! biggrin_o.gif

Fortunately not everyone there is an idiot, but "hmmmm" caused my idiot-o-meter to explode.

Quote[/b] ]thanks for the addons BAS

Thanks for all the hard work, BAS smile_o.gif .

Wow, check out the ofp.info comment section.. it's like a kindergarten warzone.

I didn't expect much more from an OpFor update but I'm looking forward to the OpFor mission. I assume there will be an OpFor mission?