Sign in to follow this  
stu

Some c&c stuff

Looking really good lads, keep it up, I enjoyed C&C a lot, and I intend to enjoy it again wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Thanks and Yeah i intend to enjoy it again also biggrin_o.gif  and Here's a Teaser of what the GDI Base will look like.

GDIBase.jpg

Pic by:ILKhanKane

Very Nice! Reminds me of times long gone........

"construction compleate.......building.....construction compleate.......building.....construction compleate.......building.....construction compleate.......building.....construction compleate.......building....."

hey stu gud to see your c&c mod coming along smile_o.gif

shame you stopped making teh crap tho cos i'm still pissing myself laughing at that airballoon chair thingmyjigg tounge_o.gif

Thanks all for comments.

Quote[/b] ]mr_dna Posted on Jan. 10 2005,09:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shame you stopped making teh crap tho cos i'm still pissing myself laughing at that airballoon chair thingmyjigg  

I had some great fun on teh crap mod biggrin_o.gif I would have like to have continued working for teh crap mod,  But i want to get this mod finished. although  i still need to try get tho's models i started for  teh crap mod finished and i may make one or two more and send them over too Skul, when ever i have time.

Here's some picture's of the Tiberium Field.

Tiberium1.jpg

Tiberium2.jpg

OFP is so made for C&C LoL!

"Unit ready... Training... Unit ready" "Base under attack" "Building captured" tounge_o.gif

isnt that tabrium a bit big? i always thought it was a little bit smaller compared to the size of a normal guy. like about the size of a football or somthing. also will the tibweium cuase dammage to soldiers then make them burst into flames? biggrin_o.gif

stu what you really need to do is make the green stuff on the tiberium to "shining" so it gets a glow effect on the nights, like in TS.

Thanks all for comments.
Quote[/b] ]mr_dna Posted on Jan. 10 2005,09:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shame you stopped making teh crap tho cos i'm still pissing myself laughing at that airballoon chair thingmyjigg

I had some great fun on teh crap mod biggrin_o.gif I would have like to have continued working for teh crap mod, But i want to get this mod finished. although i still need to try get tho's models i started for teh crap mod finished and i may make one or two more and send them over too Skul, when ever i have time.

in your own time m8 however much i want to fly your contraptions around , you've obviously been very busy making all this stuff ..keep up the gud work wink_o.gif

got red alert knocking about somewhere i'm tempted to dig it out for old times sake

if i can get to install under xp rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]mr_dna Posted on Jan. 11 2005,06:10

Quote (stu @ Jan. 10 2005,13:14)

Thanks all for comments.

mr_dna Posted on Jan. 10 2005,09:59

got red alert knocking about somewhere i'm tempted to dig it out for old times sake

if i can get to install under xp  

This may help you getting red alert to work on XP. smile_o.gif

Installing Red Alert on XP

Quote[/b] ]D.murphy man Posted on Jan. 10 2005,16:26

isnt that tabrium a bit big? i always thought it was a little bit smaller compared to the size of a normal guy. like about the size of a football or somthing. also will the tibweium cuase dammage to soldiers then make them burst into flames?  

I was thinking of making some of the Tiberium big and small, and i'll make it give dammage to soldiers but not sure about bursting into flames tho, Also do you think i should make the Tiberium tree things?

Quote[/b] ].granQ. Posted on Jan. 10 2005,16:40

stu what you really need to do is make the green stuff on the tiberium to "shining" so it gets a glow effect on the nights, like in TS.

Yeah i was thinking of doing that but i'm not sure if it will make it lag.

Heres a pic i just got from ILKhanKane, The NOD base.

NOD_Build.jpg

That actually looks pretty dang good and I was never really into the NOD C&Cs just the 1st Red Alert. Think I will take a look at this once its released.

PS. Would suck to fall off that cliff, looks like it drops for about half a kilometer.

Quote[/b] ]D.murphy man Posted on Jan. 12 2005,00:15

maybe some one could make a CTI mission with these addons  

We are thinking of doing a CTI mission smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Jakerod Posted on Jan. 12 2005,00:49

PS. Would suck to fall off that cliff, looks like it drops for about half a kilometer.

Yeah it's about half a kilometer and it's fun jumping of it with a vehicle biggrin_o.gif

Here's one more pic the Hand of NOD.

handofnod.jpg