Sign in to follow this  
stu

Some c&c stuff

Thanks all,  Yeah its OFP smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  

@morgwin,  I'll keep every one updated on whats happening smile_o.gif as for a release date i was going to release the buildings next month but i've decided not to cos we want to release every thing at once and i want to add some more things to the buildings. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]hardrock Posted on April 19 2005,16:14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep an eye on the shading of the models. Search for 'smooth' and 'sharp' shading if you don't know what I mean.  

Great work!

Thanks i'm going to go over the models and add smooth and sharp shading to them later smile_o.gif

I've been working on the Orcas cockpit textures and heres an update on the display panel texture.

displaypanel.jpg

sorry if this has been discussed earlier in thread, but how will the harvester be converted to pick up. Will it be like visable marker squares on the map,, and you can see them disapear everytime your harvester goes over it. and releasing a trigger for cash so on. With fields of orange deleteobject after trigger blah blah.???

This will be CTI wonder stuff biggrin_o.gif

Cant wait for it

Hello people.

The C&C project will now be put in hands of the newly found

Barbedwire Interactive Crew.

Because i dont have much time anymore to lead this project,

i found this to be a very smart decision.

I will still be doing Addons and Textures for the project.

BWI will have a webpage up soon for information. I'll post site the address later toonight

Barbedwire Interactive currently needs skilled Addon makers.

Contact BWI on : L.World12@gmail.com