Sign in to follow this  
stu

Some c&c stuff

It looks a bit odd.
looks pretty cool....  tounge_o.gif

well, anyways... thats a KMM yugoslavian soldier right...?

are you gonna make your own or...?  smile_o.gif

It looks a bit odd.
looks pretty cool....  tounge_o.gif

are you gonna make your own or...?  smile_o.gif

sorry for off-topic;

Nope that's not a LLW-mod soldier (LLW-mod is the new name for the KMM-mod; click my sig to go there).

Although the camouflage does look a bit like it, the KMM addon doesn't have backpacks included on the models. This is one of the versions of the ORCS RF motorized infantry (probably the latest version). That pack has three different camouflages included and this is one of them.

Just a note;

I'm not sure, but what 'camouflage' will you use for the NOD troops. Is it that red/grey one?? This will make them easy targets for the enemy.

As for GDI; if you intend to recreate C&C1, than perhaps the HYK 91' troops are the best choise; good models and very nice textures in the GDI 6-color desert camouflage.

Here's the only pic i could find of the hand of nod, It's abit small.

handnod.jpg

though in renegade it was red.

Quote[/b] ]ofpforum Posted on Jan. 12 2005,21:33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you gonna make your own or...?    

Yeah we'll be making our on soldiers smile_o.gif  I think that must just be an addon ILKhanKane is useing, don't know what soldier's they are. smile_o.gif

Ah thanks for the small pic. Seems it did look like a real globe. But perhaps you could try to make it look less like the real-thing and more like a painted piece of concrete.

Looking at it again it looks like a big marble. biggrin_o.gif

Yeah the final will not look as bright as you said we'll make it more concrete like.

I just thought id posted some picture's of the NOD SSM.  I'm almost finished it, it's not the best texturing job but it's the

best i can do biggrin_o.gif  What do you's think of the camo Too dark?

NODSSM1.jpg

NODSSM2.jpg

NODSSM3.jpg

Here's Some more pic's of the building's. We may release a beta of the building's soon smile_o.gif

advcoms.jpg

Advanced Communications Center.

comsinside2.jpg

comsinside1.jpg

Communications Center inside.

WFinside1.jpg

WFinside2.jpg

Weapons Factory inside.

TS.jpg

Tiberium Silo.

AFControltower.jpg

AF_CTinside.jpg

NOD Airfield Control Tower.

yes i made it from scratch except the wheels and tracks wich are from the Bis BMP i'll add my own wheels and tracks later.

Although it's not entirely accurate too the original NOD artillery, I based it mostly on real artillery pic's.

Quote[/b] ]sig limitedz Posted on Jan. 18 2005,04:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey all,

with the GDI troops maybe u should have them as HYK's desert '91 era but with no goggles?

Hi,  

Combat-Agent has been asking around for infantry for us and he said we have got permission to use HYK's infantry which is great news, we'll use them for GDI and NOD.

I've retextured the NOD SSM and Here's some more pic's of the Temple of NOD and The NOD Airfield.

nodssm2.jpg

templeofnod.jpg

templeofnod1.jpg

NODAF.jpg

Quote[/b] ]hey all,

with the GDI troops maybe u should have them as HYK's desert '91 era but with no goggles?

Thats exactly what we are doing. Permission has already been granted by Hyakushiki.

I'm sure i've see some weapons that fire laser's somewhere.  wink_o.gif I'll do some searching.

yeah its the mortimas carbine, i think its the same person who makes the wanzer pack wink_o.gif

Thanks but i've seen tho's addons i'm working on the laser trying different things like using the muzzel flash that was suggested.

I've just made a vid of the GDI Orca biggrin_o.gif you can get it off our site C&C TD Site

That's a great idea being able to change the textures on the monitor's i'll look in to it  biggrin_o.gif

Here's some picture's of the GDI Command Ship smile_o.gif

GDIcommandship3.jpg

GDIcommandship4.jpg