Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

Tears of the sun seals

thanks

but seals on hold sad_o.gif

but better head model biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, the M4 barrel looks good to me, even at a glance.

HI smile_o.gif .

Well,i were wrong,it' s look like having the right size when you look specificaly at the parts but when you look at the pic with a general wiew the part of the barrel who is not covered by the handguard always look a lil bit too short to me.I dont know maybe the pic do that.

But that' s not important i' m going too far in the detail the m4 look great by the way. biggrin_o.gif

I' have just 4 question:

-Does the m4 with m203 will come in desert camo cause in the old list of weaps the m4/m203 don' t come in desert camo?

-Does the m203 on m4 will be m203a1 or full sized like before cause IMO on a m4 an m203a1 looks better than a full sized one.

-Could we have an updated list with the 180 weapons?

-Could we have pics on the m16' s included in the vbs1' s pack cause i would like to know why they need tweaking.

Btw these weaps are great keep up the good work. xmas_o.gif

(Sorry for my english)

@_Nebular_:

i) Yes, the M4/M203 does come in woodland camo as well as desert camo.

ii) The M203 will be used (not the M203A1, got my designations confused).

iii) The updated weapons list will feature on the site soon.

iv) I'll upload screenshots tomorrow at some point (dunno if it'll include the VBS M16A2 or not).

In other news...wait, there is no other news...oh well whistle.gif

Can' t say anithing else than that

yay.gif  biggrin_o.gif  yay.gif  tounge2.gif  yay.gif  biggrin_o.gif  yay.gif  tounge2.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  thumbs-up.gif .

Sounds good, as usual. Hard-core addonmaker Jackel strikes again.

And than we remember the old days were you started with a camouflaged M4 pack, which was an edited version of Flipers M4's. It's been a long time, but the quality has improved from a nice addon to professional stuff that rivals the stuff made by 'real' studios. Awesome!

hehe, if I look at pictures of your old 'NG1' it almost makes me laugh. It's amazing how much progress you've made even though it's been three years since than. smile_o.gif

Thanks Cpt. FrostBite, its nice that people notice these things. I too was looking at images of my old projects in the ofp.info news archive - I couldn't beleive how basic they were compared to what I've put together recently tounge2.gif

Hi sjb smile_o.gif .

Could we please have pics of the m4a1 with acog and m203 in desert camo and of the m249' s? icon_rolleyes.gif

Also i have a suggestion:I think something like an 8 grenade vest for m203 taking two mag slot in the inventory could be usefull.

Also i have two questions:Does the reddot optics will shine at night when using the nvg' s like with the Marine assault pack or laser' s weapons and does the weaps will use the tacticians smoke effect?

Thanks. smile_o.gif

I'll post the screenshots ASAP.

The M203s have the ability to use a grenade vest (coded similarly to the M.A.P. M203 Vest, which takes up 5 slots, and contains 24x M203 grenades.

The red-dot should shine at night (and whilst using NVGs), but at the moment doesn't, so I'm going to have to re-make the entire optic.

No, the weapons wont use Tactician's weapon effects scripts, nor will they use JAM before anyone asks that again.

Hi sjb.Thanks for the reply. smile_o.gif

So, I knew that the m203 will be able to use the 24x grenade vest,i' ve seen this in the beta so i don'. t suggested the intermediate grenade vest to replace the 24x in anyway ;I think an intermediate vest could be usefull when you want to carry more magazine so you take less grenade but then you have to take separate grenade and like this only 5 grenades take as much slot in your inventory as a 24x vest.It also could be usefull for the units who have grenade pouches but not grenade vest modelized on them like the laser' s Seals/Modern Delta/Rangers:If you use the 24x grenade vest on them it will be bad cause they dont have it on them and it' s bad imo to equip them with five separate grenade.

I really think an intermediate grenade vest is needed:for the contenance of the vest it doesn' t matter: 1 or 2 slot taking 5nade vest,2slot taking 8nade vest or 3slot taking 12nade vest,all could be good.

And as i said before i dont talk of it as a replacement for the 24x vest but as an other option to give you the possibility to choose to have in your inventory or single nades,or the intermediate vest, or the big 24x vest.

Btw, it' s just a suggestion and if you dont like it or dont implement it i dont gonna let me fall from a bridge lol.

Keep up the great work Sjb smile_o.gif

looking forward to those screens wink_o.gif

An "intermediate grenade vest" will only creat more magazine types ect ect. Keep it simple. The 24-round vest works perfectly. Individual greandes can still be carried and I assume that SJB will make them take up only one inventory slot. More vests are really not needed. It will only create an uber-soldier in MP. Right now you have to make choise; lots of mags and a few grenades or a few mags and lots of grenades. Nothing wrong with it.

M4A1 w/ M203 and ACOG (Desert Camo)

M249 (also comes with M145 and Aimpoint optics mounted on the rear rail).

M249 PARA w/ M145 Optic (also comes in vanilla iron-sights, and aimpoint optic).

Sorry it took so long for me to post them, my router seems to dislike not only my FTP access to my site, but access to my site at all (i.e. visiting it via Internet Explorer or similar).

Thanks for the pics Sjb thumbs-up.gif .

When i say m203a1,i' m thinking to the shortened m203,and this is a normal m203.BTW it look great but isn' t the color of the camo of the 203 a bit off compared to the m4?And for the m249' s theres looking great,realy a lot of changes on them since the beta.

Nice weaps sjb,cant wait to play with them. xmas_o.gif

Yeah, I got my designations mixed up - I've edited my previous post mentioning the M203A1 accordingly.

Yeah, the camo is a touch off, will be edited as soon as I get around to it.

i was thinking since camoed weapons are gonna take time and the seals pack will be separate releases with weapons then units, i was wondering if you could release the weapon pack that are completed since there are over 100 weapons anyway (without camo). and update the weapons pack when all the camoed weapons are done along with the seals.

just a suggestion

i am really craving for these weapons, especially the handguns and the l300s and sniper rifles

Well, the camo'ed weapons are done (with the exceptions of the M203 + Optics variants which still need coding), and to release something which has as many components as this, only semi-implemented would be crazy on my part. I understand the pack is hotly anticipated, but you'll all just have to wait until its ready - I'm not going to release an addon that isn't finished....again. It'd be like throwing a handgrenade at an OPFOR soldier without pulling the pin first.

I'm not going to release an addon that isn't finished....again. It'd be like throwing a handgrenade at an OPFOR soldier without pulling the pin first.

And I don't even want you doing that. A beta-release or something like that is not what we want. We want stuff that's completely done and of your usual high quality. If that means waiting a bit longer, than I have have absolutely no problem with that (I don't even have the right to have aproblem with that).

So do what you have to do and we'll just wait untill it's done. Stuff is looking great.