Sign in to follow this  
9mm

Congratulations earl !

Congratulations Earl!

Looks like we're not going to have to wait two years for really good weapons in OFP2... they'll be in there from day one now biggrin_o.gif

Earl congratulation man, you totally deserve it. The only thing I find funny is that they moving you to australia instead of czech republic hehehe

Don't forget your roots, homie. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Yeah but say hello to Steve Irwin for me. tounge_o.gif You're in the big league now!

wink_o.gif

Has anyone noticed the pictures seen on flashpoint2004.com are now rolling at the OperationFlashpoint2.com website?

Congrats Earl.

How much for a demo of OFP 2rock.giftounge_o.gif

Enjoy Queenslands. Nice and warm. Better than Victoria in the winter. Surf, walk, jog. Nice place Port Stevenson.

hats off to Earl,

overjoyed to see something like this happening

PS, now we know that the BIS australian division is also involved in OFP2 and not only in IL tounge_o.gif thus => flashpoint2004 is logically OFP2

Nice to see a Canadian boy taking home the gravy. Good job Earl, I'll keep the molsons on ice for you here.

I don't know what to say. Congratulations! That's awesome. These kind of things are one of the reasons I love BIS.

P.S

BIS if you need someone just hanging around and playing with OFP2 and emptying your fridge, contact me!

congrats earl!!!...ofp2 will have a "australian made" tag attached to it? biggrin_o.gif

Welcome to Australia!!!

Well done that man! smile_o.gif

That's another reason to look forward to OPF2 - weapons by Earl from day one smile_o.gif

Good going Mr Earl your work on the Marines was good , plus i guess OFP wasnt the only thing you moded so going pro was the best thing to do smile_o.gif

Well BIS if you want anyone to take promo screenies for OFP2 i am here tounge_o.gif

wow wow_o.gif - congratulations.

that's really great news. have fun there and make the best out of it! smile_o.gif

Don't australian people have the highest skin cancer rate? So better wear some sun tan unclesam.gif

Don't forget your roots, homie.  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Yeah but say hello to Steve Irwin for me.  tounge_o.gif   You're in the big league now!

wink_o.gif

plzzz shoot steve irwin the crocodile hunter for me

gona put him on my trophy wall and anytime someone will come by ill be like :

" Theees eees thiii most deeeingereous creature in the Bush, bettta avoid it "

As a side note, most Australians think he's a bit bonkers. Most of his fans, and thus income comes from tourists. He was a bit of a nobody, and it's only the fact that he made it big in America that we took any notice of him.

You wanna know a real crocodile hunter, find out who Malcolm Douglas is. http://www.malcolmdouglas.com.au/home.htm

None of that 'crikey' Queenslander speak. This is the original, and the best.

Happy belated congrats Earl ,if you ever read or associate with us again,lol.

Certainly living alot of peoples dream! Its just great to know that it is even possible.

Yes congratulations Earl!

You probably dont know of me but i certainly know of you and I think your work for the opflash community has been superlative.

The position couldnt have gone to a more worthy artist.

We are proud of you. Well done!

Zay smile_o.gif

Is Stewe Irwin the: "It doooesn't knoow I'm tryying to seeeiv it, and traaais to kill mii, but I laaav my crocodiles" dude?

Is Stewe Irwin the: "It doooesn't knoow I'm tryying to seeeiv it, and traaais to kill mii, but I laaav my crocodiles" dude?

Why, yes he is. biggrin_o.gif

steve_irwin.jpg

sad_o.gif Suchey & ?........... sad_o.gif

Suchney and Drill Sergeant? tounge_o.gif

Heh congrats mate. ANNNNNNNNNNND MAKE SHURE OFP2 Includes Knives!!!!!!!!!!!! smile_o.gif

Have fun in the land down under, just watch for my mates science prodject were worken on. The 3-4 meter tall roo. rock.gif

Any how have fun man. wink_o.gif