That's it

EDIT: Forgot to name the used addons...

- MAP MilObj-Pack (not released yet)

- JörgF. Barracks

- Combat! M113 & HEMMT

- RKSL US camo nets

- Lee H. Oswald desert 5t trucks

- Marine Assault Pack

Hey uhhh, is that fence your making cuttable like with wire cutters?

do we have wire cutters? rock.gif

Just add the action "Use wire cutter".  biggrin_o.gif

btw: can somebody gimme the link to the new marines shown up there ? lost it somehow crazy_o.gif

Hi raedor (and the team),

This just gets better and better, you guys are certainly extending the boundaries of the mission makers imagination with these great pics.

Raedor, when this pack becomes available are you and the rest of the Mapfact team going to update your Mapfact - nogova island to incorporate them?

PH

Hi raedor (and the team),

This just gets better and better, you guys are certainly extending the boundaries of the mission makers imagination with these great pics.

Raedor, when this pack becomes available are you and the rest of the Mapfact team going to update your Mapfact - nogova island to incorporate them?

PH

since mapfact-nogova is only released by us but not made by us i can't say anything about that. i can ask T.S.C. Plage if he wants to implement some stuff of this pack into mapfact-nogova. but i don't think that is a good idea, cos right now people are complaining about lag; with these military objects it would lag much more... sad_o.gif

I wonder what those people have to say about Tonali and Maldevic. The island will only be better when you add those objects. If people complain about lag they should tune down the detail or viewdistance. I have a mid-range PC so I also encounter lag (when using more detail), but that's the price I'm willing to pay for more detailed objects on islands.

Compare Maldevic and Nogova 2004/Mapfact Nogova to the original OFP islands (not Nogova). The original look ugly as hell these days. You ony have to look at the bitmap trees to make you sick.

hm, yes, that seems to be true smile_o.gif

@Lockheed Martin$ch..

Those pictures are fantastic..I'm drooling as i type this..I don't use Suchey and Earls marines but after seeing your pics i'll certainly be giving them some action..(oops did that come out the wrong way...)

ps.what desert island are you using.

ps.what desert island are you using.

afaik the normal BIS one, but he worked about one day on this base...

t.s.c. plage was a bit bored lately and worked on his mapfact-nogova. he thought that a desert does not fit to a "czech" island. so... that's what we have now:

nia_01s.jpg

(click to enlarge)

edit_01.jpg

map_noe_01.jpg

map_noe_02.jpg

map_noe_03.jpg

map_noe_05.jpg

but we're not sure whether we should release it or not (so many people came after v1.21 saying "LAAAAG! buhuuu..." crazy_o.gif ). so what's your opinion: do you like this "green desert"?

If i say release it again would that count? tounge_o.gif

It looks really good and hope you release it smile_o.gif