Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Vote your most popular moderator in the year 2002!

Dear Members,

the year 2002 is over and it has been a very interesting one indeed, for our game, for our community and our forums.

We, the mod team, have tried to protect this community of ours, our game and our forums, trying to keep our community clean of rubbish and filth and tried to uphold high standards that allowed you the best experience possible. We tried the best we could, honest! smile.gif

So anyway, after a turbulent year you, the members, can tell us which one of us moderators is the most popular one with you. Which one do you think made the most effort to keep this community clean and tidy and to also appear as a mate smile.gif Vote now and vote wisely, your posting priviliges may depend on it wink.gif (j/k tounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Jan. 04 2003,03:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I vote for Placebo.He helped me with a lot of things.But he doesn't seem to be on any more. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's because lately he is either hiding at his sister's or he is playing with his *gasp* PS 2 wow.gif

D'n'a and Sith for the memories from OFPN forums on Sevenths old site... oh... the memories biggrin.gif

P.S. Does anyone have a pic of the old site with the green flash?

Oh and you forgot AndOne....

Glue boy, for his sense of humor with member titles, and for giving me someone to plot revenge against tounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Jan. 04 2003,04:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh and you forgot AndOne....<span id='postcolor'>

Not enough space I'm afraid sad.gif

He seems to have disappeared completely as well methinks confused.gif

Denoir you surely got my vote! I surely wish you and all the other moderators all the best for the upcoming year and thanks for doing a job that is neither paid nor realy acknowledged. So at least I hope you get a nice chick as girlfriend this year! smile.gif

And Ralphy! Please stop locking every thread you see! I would have liked to contributed to so many of them and guide them back on topic but unfortunately you passion seems to be locking everything that is not 100 sterile!

I voted ralph because hes always there to help you out and is willing to shoot the breeze. smile.gif

I voted for Wingy. I love my Wingy.

*tears well up in my eyes*

I worship Kingbeast.

I guess it goes to show you that mods do like to have their asses kissed. wink.gif

My vote goes to no one. This forum is overmodded.

I'm not going to vote because I don't want to p.o "any" of the mods. LOL. I love dem awwwL. tounge.gif

I couldn't decide between Ex-RoNiN and Denoir, I flipped a coin and ended up with Ex-RoNiN.

RED

I like all of the mods and have no problem with anyone of them. That may be, because I know most of them from their "member-time" wink.gif

I didn`t want to give my sympathy to only one of them so I didn`t vote smile.gif

Not easy...

I had to decide between Ex-Ronin , KingBeast and denoir and ended up with denoir as he is a moderator who makes sure to show that even moderators have personal sights on burning issues.

Anyway I love you all

smily358.gif

denoir or placebo since they are very objective. I chose denoir since placebo hasn't been around lately.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chris @ Jan. 03 2003,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">denoir or placebo since they are very objective. I chose denoir since placebo hasn't been around lately.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah what the happened to that guy anyway? My PM inbox is getting rather lonely without all his warnings...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Jan. 04 2003,17:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chris @ Jan. 03 2003,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">denoir or placebo since they are very objective. I chose denoir since placebo hasn't been around lately.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah what the happened to that guy anyway?  My PM inbox is getting rather lonely without all his warnings...<span id='postcolor'>

Heh Heh Heh wink.gif

I voted for Roland - the only one of them who doesn't go into moderator rage. biggrin.gif

I regret the day Ralph went from being participant to moderator.

Ex-RoNiN has been appropriately called the Mad Greek by a moderator peer of his - and I'm not saying who! tounge.gif

My moto for this thread:

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>Moderation From Moderators!</span></span>