Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

is it possible to get the L 410 transport plane as single addon? I don't want the whole mod but only this single plane. Somehow pbo decrypter doens't want to open the csla_air.

Sorry, but CSLA addons are and will be ever releasing as MOD only, respectively as RIP without advanced MOD features.

Guest major gandhi

grml it's such a wonderfull plane

Thanks, i think so wink_o.gif

Other teams can use it for their own MODs, just contact us/me. This aircraft is / was used over the whole world, not only in post soviet and Warsaw pact countries.

@gandi

As you are working together with MMP, you could ask for permission and make this one(I said it somewhere in this thread, that it would be nice to have):

L-410-01.jpg

Check here for more interesting pics:

Click.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

thx for the tip smile_o.gif perhaps it could be included into the ACES project of Hardrock. That means we could install ILS and other nice features on this plane.

Just found this pic of an MI-8 with the rear doors removed, post bird strike.

Might be of some use to you if your planning on doing a doorless version.

*Edit

<a href="http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=607729&WxsIERv=TWlsIE1pLThNVFYtMQ%3D%3D&WdsYXMg=Q3JvYXRpYSAtIEFpciBGb3JjZQ%3D%3D&QtODMg=SW4gR29ybmphIFN0dWJpY2E%3D&ERDLTkt=Q3JvYXRpYQ%3D%3D&ktODMp=SnVuZSAyMCwgMjAwNA%3D%3D&BP=1&WNEb25u=VG9taXNsYXYgTXVpYw%3D%3D&xsIERvdWdsY=SC0yMDY%3D&MgTUQtODMgKE=T24gIlN1c3JldGkgemEgUnVkaWphIiBhaXJzaG93LiBOb3RlIHRoZSBwYXJhIGNvbmZpZ3VyYXRpb24gbGFja2luZy

ByZWFyIGRvb3Iu&YXMgTUQtODMgKERD=NTUx&NEb25uZWxs=MjAwNC0wNi0yOA%3D%3D&ODJ9dvCE=&O89Dcjdg=&static=yes&size=L" target="_blank">Found another one, no bird strike this time</a>

Great pictures. They show great detail AND the internals of an unidentified bird (although my intell guys are still trying to find out what sort of bird it was) biggrin_o.gif

Always a winning combination, now if we can only get that to happen to the OPF seagull it would make being dead in MP games much more fun  biggrin_o.gif

You need a 'Pheasent Shooting Mod.'

a bunch of beaters run through the woods and scare some up whilst 8 players stand in a line and pop them off with shotguns. then their gun dogs go fetch the kills. highest score wins. biggrin_o.gif

you'll have a 'Fox Hunting Mod' next....

I think seagulls should be shootable and placeable in the editor.  biggrin_o.gif

But im going offtopic here.

to continue this;

Dutch marines sometimes use seagulls for training. They have to learn to shoot at a targetplane with an M2 .50 machinegun. This plane (drone) is quite expensive so they also (unofficially) target seagulls after the targetplane is gone.

Animal-lovers; don't worry; you can't actually hit one with an M2. If it happens it's pure luck.

at CSLA;

Will you do this version for specops? It looks soooo cool

Animal-lovers; don't worry; you can't actually hit one with an M2. If it happens it's pure luck.

Maybe not but you can certainly hit them with an SA80.. tounge_o.gif ..

Guest major gandhi

jennik check your messages!

at least the gear seems to work fine (like in the Our Weapons Mi-2 pack)

In fact - it is the Nase Oruzie (Nashe Orujie) script stuff. I have asked them for it to use this genious script, but no answer by that time  sad_o.gif

But wait the moment untill our security agency upgrades its spy utilities. Than you will see completely new modeled heli in all its beauty...

smile_o.gif

mate the whole team is russian, dunno if the understand engilsh very well sad_o.gif  corect me if im worng thou wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Read this thread: New NO emailadd

Maybe not but you can certainly hit them with an SA80.. tounge_o.gif ..

Not with a Sten gun though wink_o.gif

My grandfather and some other Para's tried that during an excersise in WWII. The missed the damn thing and ended up shooting a swan instead. Sounds brutal, but they were hungry tounge_o.gif

Back on topic: Great stuff CSLA. Pity that you don't make your Russian kit seperate though. I know this issue has been up before, but it would have made it easier to use with other Mod's too, and not just CSLA.

Anyway, keep up the good work wink_o.gif

Hi CSLA team!

Any plans for L-39 or maybe L-29? L-60 will be nice too. L-39 is A MUST HAVE for CSLA MOD (I think) smile_o.gif

Hi,

L-39 is ofcourse prepared and in progress!

But L-60 Brigadyr is not so atractive and usefull for us.

I have a problem with CSLA 2.01 and FNF 1.3 both mods have the same problem so i hope both have the same solution.

If i load the mods using their own .exe afthere a cutscene the game just CTD(crashes to desktop) no error mesenges no nothing.

I tried launching the mods with -nomap,i tried reinstalling both OFP and the mods with no succes still same problem.

I have OFP 1.96,XP2000+,Radeon 9500Pro,512MB and the following mods:Y2k3,llaumax,dxdll 1.0.

Hope someone can point me to a fix.

Thank you.

I have a problem with CSLA 2.01 and FNF 1.3 both mods have the same problem so i hope both have the same solution.

If i load the mods using their own .exe afthere a cutscene the game just CTD(crashes to desktop) no error mesenges no nothing.

I tried launching the mods with -nomap,i tried reinstalling both OFP and the mods with no succes still same problem.

I have OFP 1.96,XP2000+,Radeon 9500Pro,512MB and the following mods:Y2k3,llaumax,dxdll 1.0.

Thank you.

Are you runing CSLA mod without other mods&addons?

If i load the mods using their own .exe  afthere a cutscene the game just CTD(crashes to desktop) no error mesenges no nothing.

I tried  launching the mods with -nomap,i tried reinstalling both OFP and the mods with no succes still same problem.

Thank you.

Yes.

Just the radeon exe from csla patch 2.01

Thank you.

Yes.

Hmm..strange

Maybe there is too many addons in your /addons/ folder.Try delete addon folder (or some big addons),maybe it will help..it works for me tounge_o.gif ,but dont´t forget to backup your addons.

If i load the mods using their own .exe  afthere a cutscene the game just CTD(crashes to desktop) no error mesenges no nothing.

I tried  launching the mods with -nomap,i tried reinstalling both OFP and the mods with no succes still same problem.

Thank you.

Yes.

Hmm..strange

Maybe there is too many addons in your /addons/ folder.Try delete  addon folder (or some big addons),maybe it will help..it works for me tounge_o.gif ,but dont´t forget to backup your addons.

I will try thank you.

droopy_ro does Opf work fine when not using any mods/addons? What's your AGP Aperture set to? smile_o.gif

is there anyway to use the CSLA 2 addons without the config that alters the game?

i cant get the mod to work with Marfy's and maac's MTLB pack...