Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

Kaliyuga is that a Russian KA-80 (not sure bout that bit might be KA-50 or something) Alligator helo chasing an AH-64 Apache? the bottom helo damn looks like a KA-80(as seen in  a rambo film where he takes it out on his own) i think (i think in ofp its called something like V-80 lol) or am i just being stupid?

Just a few pics while testing OFrP on Seb ilo version 1.3:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

*Sorry for the long post (9 pics).

*All images under 100kb.

*PS: had to reinstall OFP (somehow all my pics were infected with Peter Pan logos  crazy_o.gif ) Joke  wink_o.gif No, had some "out of memory" errors (to much MOD folders in my OFP dir?)

Anyway, problem fixed!

Kaliyuga is that a Russian KA-80  Alligator helo chasing an AH-64 Apache?

V-80 vs Apache  in the SP Resistance Mission  "Rat's nest"

French air patrol over Tonal smile_o.gif :

FT1.jpg

FT2.jpg

FT3.jpg

Oil fires in Iraq at the end of the first Gulf War:

IOF.jpg

i need to find out howe to get rid of the hud i know crop but i cant find that in paint shop and I dont know how to do it hence my small pictures sad_o.gif

if you take pics for just pics and not while your in a mission (as i do) why not use the camera.sqs script?

http://hem.bredband.net/jontuo/screens/new_sky.jpg

My last pic wasn't that good.. This time I made a better sky but it's impossible to keep the quality when converting to .paa.

Looks very nice, do you have a full screen shot smile_o.gif?

I guess so but I'm almost finished with the new sky pack so I could send it to you when it's done. But today I need to study so I think you need to wait until tomorrow to get it...

It's based on kegetys sky pack but I will try to replace all what he did with my own textures.

i need to find out howe to get rid of the hud i know crop but i cant find that in paint shop and I dont know how to do it hence my small pictures sad_o.gif

you can find the crop tool in PSP in the "Tools" toolbar, and in "Image"|"Crop to Selection". Hotkey is Shift+R.

Hud removal in PSP: "Scratch remover tool", also in the tools toolbar. just drag it over the hud elements, the area becomes a bit blurry in those places where the hud was, but you hardly notice if you do all the other editing and resizing afterwards.

sweetness AimPoint, ive been doing CP for some time now, but I never even got to that quality, nice one! smile_o.gif