Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

and please do not quote the image itself while quoting a post with image(s). instead make it a link please.

Continuation of my pictorial on the first page.:

The sergeant was caught in the machinegun fire

Funeral-1.jpg

The gunner mourns his fatal mistake as the medic attempts to stop his comrades bleeding

Funeral-2.jpg

Despite the medics valiant efforts the sergeant drifts away, out of reach for those still living

Funeral-3.jpg

In the back of the truck the stolen goods were found, to no comfort for the fallen

Funeral-4.jpg

Two prisoners being held, the third was relocated to the VBL due to his violent behaviour towards his captor

Funeral-5.jpg

Bosnia, October 20th. A ceremonial field burial is held outside of a military base. In the background the band is playing La Marseillaise

Funeral-6.jpg

Fin.

Nice pictures all, really great! Especially that "Prayer" picture that Phobos posted a few pages back.

PS A small thing I cooked up in Photoshop, not very nice but still it serves it purpose

check it out here. DS

EDIT: @Ace, those units Vade posted looked to be UKF's Brit units. Looking sharp!

EDIT: Host switch.

Just one from Nogova this time:

blues.gif

hehe  u using 5000 or something to?  biggrin_o.gif  thats awesome'ey ? biggrin_o.gif

pls remove the image tags wink_o.gif

Yeah, thats taken with viewdistance 5000, and normal terrain detail, with which i still get around 15-20 fps biggrin_o.gif

Oh, and the new thread is to ease viewing, so that we dont have to search thro 1000's of pages with 10,000's of images.

yeah a viggen

are there any tuts or anything tell you how to edit pics in paint shope pro 8 then i can post some more picture biggrin_o.gif

edit:i need to learn to spell tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Private Blake knew he shouldnt have messed with the CO's lunch, now he's been posted int he middle of nowhere

Posting

Marines in a Hot landing ( not been fired up, yet anyway)

Landing

Just one from Nogova this time:

blues.gif

hehe  u using 5000 or something to?  biggrin_o.gif  thats awesome'ey ? biggrin_o.gif

pls remove the image tags wink_o.gif

Yeah, thats taken with viewdistance 5000, and normal terrain detail, with which i still get around 15-20 fps biggrin_o.gif

Oh, and the new thread is to ease viewing, so that we dont have to search thro 1000's of pages with 10,000's of images.

whats your system spec deadmeat ?

and what reselution do you run on

Been playing around with photoshop and im fairly proud of this pic  biggrin_o.gif

Niceness2.jpg

Some more Here

Having fun with FN F2000 addon.

from their demo mission, approaching the castle from southeast.

fnf2000.jpg

Hmm..I must have missed something, where's the DL to those beautiful explosion effects eh?

God I gotta post another picture.

BI_InfernoKolgujev_2.jpg

mine isn't CoC; its all scripted: 144script in 1 Mapfact-Mishun, new highscore smile_o.gif