Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

Jassorno, I suggest you read the rules regarding explicit images. You are pushing it quite far there, esp. with the 2nd pic.

Please do not do it again.

Here's some pics from Ebud's excellent island, RSSZ. smile_o.gif All images should be under 100kb. They were the last time I checked. smile_o.gifghostface.gif

pic30.jpg

pic31.jpg

pic32.jpg

pic33.jpg

Hawkins

Jassorno, I suggest you read the rules regarding explicit images. You are pushing it quite far there, esp. with the 2nd pic.

That's the truth of fuckin war!

That's the truth of fuckin war!

True but this is a civilized forum. Play nice with the mods or you will be sorry.

*glares at Big Placebo poster*

Jeez guys....i didn't know i would get such commotion going on by posting that last pic...

Well it wasn't my intention to bring all those negative feelings about the horrors of war up to discussion. sad_o.gif

I have had my share of war and know how it can be. I can think of real life situations with almost every pic i see here, but i don't mention them. So to get rid of the tention (that i started as it seems), i'll post the next few pics of some quiet sea addons. No war in sight, just some army movements.

naval1.jpg

naval2.jpg

naval3.jpg

naval4.jpg

naval5.jpg

Sorry for the last post then!

The second pic is actually a Pulitzer Price picture that made it into history. Sad, but that's war.

Jeez guys....i didn't know i would get such commotion going on by posting that last pic...

Well it wasn't my intention to bring all those negative feelings about the horrors of war up to discussion. sad_o.gif

I for one thought it was a great pic.

sorry about that, i agree.

but those two pictures are widely known, they are in every book about the VN war.

well, at least i didnt insert them directly.

dont be sorry about your post X, i shouldn't have mentionned those two photos. I have to be sorry, which i am.

Some pics from an FDF mission I'm working on at the moment for fun:

firststrike.jpg

tanks.jpg

1 FDF Leopard vs. 3 RHS Tanks

overbattle.jpg

Aftermath

Personally, some of those stances in Hunter's pack look SCREWED up and PAINFULL.

Just my opinion.

OWNED

Personally, some of those stances in Hunter's pack look SCREWED up and PAINFULL.

Just my opinion.

I couldn't agree more, some do look really wierd, whilst others look sh*t hot.

Will definately feature in future pics tho biggrin_o.gif

mmm yes, especially the second anim in Georg's pic. I wouldn't dream of French soldiers doing that...unless they're women...now that would be quite sexy actually.

His other anims prove to be quite useful though.

BTW, that's a kickass pic Wilco! I can just imagine a Tonali running round the corner and woop - looking right into the muzzel of a HK. smile_o.gif

Now, I shall go make some more stances!

I need to catch up  sad_o.gif

I wonder if anyone downloaded mine rock.gif

Now, I shall go make some more stances!

I need to catch up  sad_o.gif

I wonder if anyone downloaded mine  rock.gif

I never found them to be quite honest with you. Great pictures all, especially Georg's one!

mmm yes, especially the second anim in Georg's pic. I wouldn't dream of French soldiers doing that...unless they're women...now that would be quite sexy actually.

His other anims prove to be quite useful though.

bah...nasty anims i say mad_o.gif

anims.jpg

j/k

sayno.jpg

doesn´t this pic scream: do not smoke pot in closed helos! (despite the open door) ? tounge_o.gif

Just made a pic with a new little bird

!!!for people start asking: This is not the little bird from BAS this is a MH6 from some other mod!!!

USMC Force Recon is being droped by Task force 160th on Tonal

Time: Some where around 5:00:

Littlebird.jpg

(pic is only 30kb some how)

Oh come now, let us be honest with each other. It is no more explicit than anything else we see on here except it is uncomfortably real in a forum for a war game.

Nice pic waffendennis.  Some old pics i found an my HD. smile_o.gif

random1.jpg

random2.jpg

EDIT:ahh didyn't check them now they are ok