Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

Before they're released could you tell us whats updated?

If your still going to need mirrors add me to msn or PM me/Hooahman (depending who's online; Hooahman if we both are, he's got a faster connection tounge_o.gif ) wink_o.gif

Just retexturing crawler zombie and zombie pilot... then get onto the new zombie ASAP! biggrin_o.gif

The crawler looks MUCH more evil now - imagine someone who has been run over.. by a lorry.. and dragged along the ground. Ouch.

As for the pilot, the cartoon like face is gone, and replaced by something more grotesque. It's a lot of fun googling for Autopsy pictures - NOT!

I will have to work on something nice and happy for a change.. maybe a fluffy bunny or a penguin biggrin_o.gif

I will have to work on something nice and happy for a change.. maybe a fluffy bunny or a penguin biggrin_o.gif

badger.gif

rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

badger.gif

rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

those things are even more freaky then zombies tounge_o.gif

omg i whant this addon badly it sounds so brill erm i ask when will this addon come out tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

As Munk has already stated, we are both here if you need mirrors for the Zombies smile_o.gif.  

I can't wait for the zombies, but personally...I can't wait for the missions using them even more biggrin_o.gif!!!

EDIT: My 300th post! tounge_o.gif

I'm trying to convert a single player zombie mission into a multiplayer mission.

The mission is Doomsday II when ever the mission is loaded from multiplayer it will eventually crash to desktop within a first 3 minutes.

Is there anything i can change to prevent this ?

thanks

Hi...

A hint by me CaptQ : Build better a complete new mission, the doomsday missions are nice. But a bit simple the second map extreme just hold the town and after this go to a bmp. Done.

Nothing against the autor of the map but i want zombiemaps with more storyline. I build currently on a zombiemap too, with more story and horror feelings.

his map is cool too (particularly the music and sounds.) but that is my opinion.

Hi...

A hint by me CaptQ : Build better a complete new mission, the doomsday missions are nice. But a bit simple the second map extreme just hold the town and after this go to a bmp. Done.

Nothing against the autor of the map but i want zombiemaps with more storyline. I build currently on a zombiemap too, with more story and horror feelings.

his map is cool too (particularly the music and sounds.) but that is my opinion.

Quote[/b] ]

I'd like nothing better than to be able start making original missions but its harder than I thought. After reading all 31 pages of this thread I'm left with more questions than answers lol.

Things that are bothering me the most is learning how to put down buildings without them overlapping since OFP doesn't seem to have a radius of placement.

ah back to the drawing board. tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Hi...

Quote[/b] ]

I'd like nothing better than to be able start making original missions but its harder than I thought. After reading all 31 pages of this thread I'm left with more questions than answers lol.

Things that are bothering me the most is learning how to put down buildings without them overlapping since OFP doesn't seem to have a radius of placement.

ah back to the drawing board. tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

You can make those 3 police officers playable units ghostface.gif

Don't know why it crashes.

i dont get it how do i make zombies attack other poeple i read the readme but i dont get how do make them attack poeple is it something to do with the int feild wink_o.gif ...................................any way lov the zombies they looks gr8 and will ther be a campign some day?

i dont get it how do i make zombies attack other poeple i read the readme but i dont get how do make them attack poeple is it something to do with the int feild wink_o.gif ...................................any way lov the zombies they looks gr8 and will ther be a campign some day?

Read the previous five pages or download an example mission - Berghoff's Doomsday 2 for example, and unpbo it crazy_o.gif

so far what i gather is typing in the initialization string

gblAllTargets = [player] + [ name of whatever else you want kiled]

What i'm stuck on is how to get zombies to attack groups of people or civilaitions. Its a real pain to name 30 ppeople and type it back out in the int string.

I"ve tried this which i saw earlier in the pages

"type this in the INT string of the group you want attacked"

group 1 = group this

then in the zombie logic type in

gblAllTargets = [ units group 1]

i've tried that but it just gives me errors at the top of the screen telling me that its wrong. The mission still loads but the zombies dont do much.

As for the freakyyness of the addon i think there should be a model of some eaten corpses as in the person was so badly eaten there is no way they could come back to life

aside from getting zombies to attack masses of people. I'm having trouble with getting them to spawn.

I've put in a H (invisable) unit and then zombie game logic.

and a trigger just sit on present with a name spawn1. But i'm not too sure where to go from here. I've been looking at doomsday for a an example but got turned around.

any ideas ?

thanks.

aside from getting zombies to attack masses of people. I'm having trouble with getting them to spawn.

I've put in a H (invisable) unit  and then zombie game logic.

and a trigger just sit on present with a name spawn1. But i'm not too sure where to go from here. I've been looking at doomsday for a an example but got turned around.

any ideas ?

thanks.

yea i got the same, altough i have a script wich spawns them random around me

but the position thingy always fucks up... rock.gif

"SoldierWB" Createunit [getpos position, group

UNIT, "newSold=this", 0.5, "PRIVATE"]

so far what i gather is typing in the initialization string

gblAllTargets = [player] + [ name of whatever else you want kiled]

What i'm stuck on is how to get zombies to attack groups of people or civilaitions. Its a real pain to name 30 ppeople and type it back out in the int string.

I"ve tried this which i saw earlier in the pages

"type this in the INT string of the group you want attacked"

group 1 = group this

then in the zombie logic type in

gblAllTargets = [ units group 1]

i've tried that but it just gives me errors at the top of the screen telling me that its wrong. The mission still loads but the zombies dont do much.

OK, bit of programming chat here!

You should not be surrounding

units group1

with any brackets.

units group1 returns a prepackaged array (of units)  - no further conversion to an array is necessary.

The only time you need to use brackets is to convert non array types into array types. Got that? biggrin_o.gif

How do you know what returns an array and what does not? Check the command reference at http://www.flashpoint1985.com/docs/comref_102002/data/comref.html  - each function has a return type

Happy to help (I think)

Zombie Mod

PS: In future, all questions relating to programming must be put in mission editing and scripting section. I won't answer PMs or emails asking "how do I..."

As for the freakyyness of the addon i think there should be a model of some eaten corpses as in the person was so badly eaten there is no way they could come back to life

There ya go! Your first modelling project!

Just joking. I thought about making a half-eaten corpse but can't be arsed yet.

Maybe later.

I don't like hosting the mod on freewebs.

I wish ppl would host the mod on their sites!! (I am begging.)

Munk.... ? HELP!  biggrin_o.gif