Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

I saw Supah's new skin for the UH-1 and I was wondering if any form of UH-1 gunship is planned for the NAF.

I saw Supah's new skin for the UH-1 and I was wondering if any form of UH-1 gunship is planned for the NAF.

Possibly smile_o.gif still working out the details

I think what Tovarish meant that Russia aren't selling any TU-22M's to China so the probability of them selling any to Nogova or Nogova even being able to maintain such an aircraft would be highly unrealistic. wink_o.gif

supah, have u considered using operation frenchpoints Gazelle and Puma they would fit very well in nogova I would think and alot of nations fly these aircraft...

You also have to remember that those two helicopters are high end helicopters. Nogova is a small country and would probably be suite better with hueys and older model Cobras or maybe Hinds.

Martins addons would go well.

Bell206, Bell47, and even his new DC3.

How about Pucaras?

Pucara would need a new model to make, and the NAF team is fairly small. Also, the there allready are 2 aircraft with good/great air to ground capability and imo that's allready pushing the of the Nogovan 'budget' a bit.

As for Martin's stuff, don't think that would work out...

Wouldn't the OV-10 Bronco from DKM be perfect for Nogova? I imagine it would be a cheap support aircraft, both in purchase and maintanance.

Wouldn't the OV-10 Bronco  from DKM be perfect for Nogova? I imagine it would be a cheap support aircraft, both in purchase and maintanance.

At the moment we are working on completing the planes we are working on now before we take on any new projects. Like Sole said we are a small team, if anyone wants to help out they are free to join that team wink_o.gif

So supah wats the plan for the campaign??

At the moment we dont have plans for a campaign.

im hopping that the mod is as modern as possible...all the stuff from the 80's is already there, like someone already explained before

What time period will it take place???

Will it be after the invassion of 1983rock.gif

we are modelling the army for a post resistance and CWC crisis campaigns time period. However when "it" takes place is up to the mission makers who use the files in the end.

lol

Or the storyboarder if you can find one

I was actually kind of thinking about a revolution or something, where nogova is more populated in the future and say one half decides to rebel against the current government so that they could set there own system of government up.

Thus perhaps spliting an entire army in two.........

What time period will it take place???

Will it be after the invassion of 1983rock.gif

we are modelling the army for a post resistance and CWC crisis campaigns time period. However when "it" takes place is up to the mission makers who use the files in the end.

but you will provide material for mission makers to create situations as modern as present day? thats what i was hopping for, but id expect to see at least a mid 90's feel wink_o.gif

im upgrading everon kolgojev and malden for them with a more modern fell to them biggrin_o.gif

Hey Supah just an idea but will you be making buildings for this as well? Say like a Radar tower?

id expect to see at least a mid 90's feel wink_o.gif

Just curious......have you noticed lately alot of former soviet bloc countries don't even look modern these days???

I am like so curious as to whats gonna happen in this mod. I mean, will The Russian Federation attack the country.....or will the country get into a civil war....or will the Aussies come and try and take over the country and you kill em all rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

j/k smile_o.gif

But seriously, what type of east units are you guys creating?? if any.......... wow_o.gif

Just to let you guys know we now have a site with forums. Visit every now and then for the latest news or just to share your ideas with us! http://nafp.chaotic.nl

Sander has made a camouflage pattern for our reservist troops

reservist.jpg

Read more about it and the short history he wrote at our site