Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Marine assault pack

Quote[/b] ]at 88% my download stoppped and said it was corrupt on the .rar file.. and i was at 13% while repeating the download and the same thing.. hoping the third would be a charm... trying to keep my patience. i wanna play with these so baddd

Use GetRight smile_o.gif

Odd... I tried downloading the pack from the OFP.info link Fighter provided. That worked out alright, but I cannot access the OFP.info mainsite. Sorry for going off-topic  sad_o.gif

And the quite low recoil doesn't bother me as I play exclusivley in FDFmod. Wich you all should be doing IMHO. But I think the values are very good, the armor is a bit stronger but not too strong.

Good addon. Smoking gun effect is nice. Especially with SAW.  Only downside is that the javelin missile leaves too much smoke behind when fired. It's quite heavy effect on my computer.

Good addon. Smoking gun effect is nice. Especially with SAW.  Only downside is that the javelin missile leaves too much smoke behind when fired. It's quite heavy effect on my computer.

Really? I'm on a 900mhz K7, 384mb SDRAM and a Radeon 7500 and I don't have a problem with it. rock.gif

Really this rulez no words, JUST the Marines biggrin_o.gif

Thanx to the people who have spend allot of time in this project just for us biggrin_o.gif

Woehoe

Really? I'm on a 900mhz K7, 384mb SDRAM and a Radeon 7500 and I don't have a problem with it.  rock.gif

Weird, I have 1.7 ghz Athlon with 256 DDR and Radeon 7000. Could it be gfx cards fault?  

BTW. Speznaz recon units are so cool with their head scarfs and head phones.

Pretty sure this was addressed during the BETA. The smoke generated by the Javelin is a result of limitations of the OFP engine. I'm sure someone could explain that more technically, but its not an issue with the pack....

WTF , i finally spent 3 hours d/lding this and i got a corrupt archive error while extracting mad_o.gifmad_o.gif

Why always meeee , did you guys check the files rar on before uploading to see if its fine?

Sorry i am very angry i spent 3 hrs on a 56 k and got zilch sad_o.gif

WTF , i finally spent 3 hours d/lding this and i got a corrupt archive error while extracting  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

Why always meeee , did you guys check the files rar on before uploading to see if its fine?

Sorry i am very angry i spent 3 hrs on a 56 k and got zilch  sad_o.gif

Got the same modem as yours no problem by d/l wink_o.gif it took me just 1h30mins smile_o.gif to get it

I LOVE IT!!!!

but i miss some things, for example Marine snipers and maby some force recon (ghost recon) with woodland and desert MARPAT

Someone help me PLZ.

I got the rar file from DG site and there arent even all the files mentioned in the readme in tha damn rar rock.gifsad_o.gifmad_o.gif

I like it, but a couple things can be frustrating.

For one, why is the SAW recoil so low when standing in full height? Its almost as good as using an M16.

Another is the black out thing. While it's a nice effect, it can be really annoying for testing missions and sometimes online play in small enviorments. Die, total blackness without any, ANY, option of quiting or reseting, respawn, and the same effect. Do that 6 times in a row, without the option to quit, and be "happy happy joy joy I got the marines". Not only that, there is absolutly no sound. Sometimes I'm afraid my computer rebooted itself or my sound card quit, only to slowly fade back into the game and get shot again.

I understand the whole "Dead Men Can't Recon" thing, but is there an option to turn it off?

Well i re chcked it and found that those 30 MB are nothing there are only 2 files in there out of the mntioned 8 sad_o.gif

Well i re chcked it and found that those 30 MB are nothing there are only 2 files in there out of the mntioned 8  sad_o.gif

now I now wat hapend to other Russian marines with sight optics I don't have them have only 6 files crazy_o.gif

Okay, I have found one small glitch: RPK74 image is missing in notepad.

I also have one question: what are pbo file dependencies? I mean, I've got 2 mod folders, one for US and the second one for Russian stuff. I want to know which .pbos go to which folder (if it's possible to keep them separatelly). Thx.

Well i re chcked it and found that those 30 MB are nothing there are only 2 files in there out of the mntioned 8  sad_o.gif

now I now wat hapend to other Russian marines with sight optics I don't have them have only 6 files  crazy_o.gif

Check Russian naval spetznaz weapons crate, you should find rifles equiped with two diffrent optic sights: Cobra aimpoint and 1p29 scope. 6 files is all you should have, there's nothing more.

Nice packs, good work

Some few things ive noticed...

The AK-74M is called AK74m in the game, it looks alittle silly, same with the AKS-74U, its called AKS74u

Supressors on AK-74M's? I have never seen that, do you have some photos? I hardly think that the 5.45x39 is very effective at anything except CQB when theres a supressor on the rifle...

Another question, what weapons do you plan to add in the next update?

I saw some photos of a M40 model (Actually, i got alittle disappointed when there was no snipers in the pack)

What about machineguns? M240B for the USMC and PKM for the russians?

Are you planning on giving a sniper rifle to the russians? a new SVD with polymer stock and handguards? SVD-S? SVD-K? SV-98? VSS or SVU-A for the spetsnatz? I recall I saw some pictures of a VSS addon by Earl some time ago?

Anyway... Nice job, sorry for all the questions  wink_o.gif

Keep tryin man.

Yeah at this rate i'll have them till next year crazy_o.gif

I cant spend 3-4 hrs again gambling that the d/ld will work , what if its corrupt again.

I need a new tested link sad_o.gif

No its ok wilco man thanks for th offer , but msn is slow in file transfers.

I got Getright lets see what happens this time , its d/lding it at crappy speeds of 1.1k rock.gif

If this doesnt work then i wont d/ld it.