Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Marine assault pack

btw: Some times a get a error with the marine with the .45:

This is the error:

cannot find gear pic cc_1911

What is that?

I know the: cc_1911 comes from my old mod ( Crime city )

But i dont know if they use it

btw: Some times a get a error with the marine with the .45:

This is the error:

cannot find gear pic cc_1911

What is that?

I know the: cc_1911 comes from my old mod ( Crime city )

But i dont know if they use it

Strange, i get no error and mine came with standard bis handguns rock.gif . It must be something messed up in yer opf instalation or addon conflict?

OGN Server has a bunch of MAP missions in service.

Everon

-CH 8 Mile

-CTF 8 Mile

-CTF The Killing Fields

-CTF Little Everon

Malden

- C MarineDamage

Nogova

- CTF Infanty V

- CTF Clusterf**k VI

- Nogova Valley

Sarugao

- CH Crossroads

- CTF Infanty X v6

Probably more ....

Server @ 210.15.254.106

My Sarugao Coop beta here;

http://members.iinet.net.au/~nrspence/IslandHop.rar

ive been in hope for a Force Recon Booster Pack, seeming that there are only a total of four units and in just one camo.. its not so much only 4 guys but there only in urban camo. My Wish is to really have Desert Force Recon Guys, if you can give them the Tan Colored Helmets (Not Camo'd) and the Desert Marpat Textures on them would look very very cool for some Desert Force Recon Guys. And Also maybe another model with the Boonie Hat of the Grenadier with the Force Recon Vests.. would look very very cool.

oh yeh.. i know ive said this enough but Earl has made the best weapons in flashpoint, im in love with the m4's :-)

Does this mean there ARE no MAP MP missions? Wow. I guess I'll have to convert some BIS missions then. sad_o.gif

Theres a good bunch of missions on the MTCO server and a few other servers, there just isnt a central download location for them. Feel free to join the MTCO server and grab them from there. Sorry if this isnt too convenient sad_o.gif ...although its easy to figure which are Marine Pack missions as ALL of the missions on the server are for the pack. gs3.mtco.com

Has or is there much being done to make the Javelin where it can be fired by the AI?  I don't keep up with this unit/weapons pack much, but I do like it and I really enjoy having a powerful long range infantry based antitank weapon.  I just wish the bloody AI could use it, a little disgruntled about that part.  However, this addon has the best sounds for an m4 and the best weapon sound of the m249.  

I was kinda dissapointed not to find a PK being used by the naval infantry, that might or not be used much by them.  However, I wish the Russians in this pack utilized either PKM's or equipped the RPK-74's with 75 round drum magazines for more sustainable fire.

To make it less prone to dropping, could you on the next release of this addon increase the firing velocity a small but significant amount enough that the firing unit doesn't have to be on Mt. Everest to attack a tank because of the drop of the missile.

Anyways, get back to me on this when you can.

Later,

Havoc.

Are you using the Javelin correctly? It should not drop as you need to lock-on and then go to the secondary sight and get the target in the picture and fire. The Javelin should then be elevated!

Quote[/b] ]Are you using the Javelin correctly? It should not drop as you need to lock-on and then go to the secondary sight and get the target in the picture and fire. The Javelin should then be elevated!

You can point the launcher upwards at an extremely steep angle and the missile will hit its target. It's very effective, and since the missiles come streaking downwards from the sky, it looks like supernatural Marines are smiting enemy vehicles tounge_o.gifwow_o.gif !

I was kinda dissapointed not to find a PK being used by the naval infantry, that might or not be used much by them.  However, I wish the Russians in this pack utilized either PKM's or equipped the RPK-74's with 75 round drum magazines for more sustainable fire.

Well, i was alittle disappointed too, that there wasnt a PKM, but the BIS PK will do i guess... drum mags are very uncommon in the russian military

Dont know if anyone noticed but does it say Suchey on the goggle of some marines rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif

Batdog

Dont know if anyone noticed but does it say Suchey on the goggle of some marines  rock.gif  rock.gif  rock.gif

Defacement of government property! mad_o.gifunclesam.gifmad_o.gif

I know how to use the Javelin properly for this addon pack, proper use of the Javelin wasn't my question, nor was it my problem.  I was asking if the Javelin was being worked on now so the AI could fire it for a updated release of this pack later on in the future.

It sucks that the player is the only unit who can use the Javelin in OFP, since I don't see why the couldn't do it if the firing velocity was increased a small amount enough so the AI wouldn't kill themselves using it.

Anyways, I'd be very pleased to get some feedback about my intended question.

Quote[/b] ]I know how to use the Javelin properly for this addon pack, proper use of the Javelin wasn't my question, nor was it my problem.  I was asking if the Javelin was being worked on now so the AI could fire it for a updated release of this pack later on in the future.

It sucks that the player is the only unit who can use the Javelin in OFP, since I don't see why the couldn't do it if the firing velocity was increased a small amount enough so the AI wouldn't kill themselves using it.

Probably pretty simple, you make a script that automatically kicks up AI Javelins a few meters after they are fired.

I know how to use the Javelin properly for this addon pack, proper use of the Javelin wasn't my question, nor was it my problem.  I was asking if the Javelin was being worked on now so the AI could fire it for a updated release of this pack later on in the future.

Ok sorry.

hey everyone

im redoing the flashpoint campaign using the marine assault pack and the TOW aav7, but the BIS blackhawk doesnt suit them and i was hoping sum1 could suggest a better chopper.

im not even sure what choppers the Marines fly in to battle in.

The BAS blackhawks didnt seem to suit them either

Thanx

Tim

A MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) is made up of:

12 CH-46E Medium Lift Assault Helicopters

4 CH-53E Heavy Lift Assault Transport Helicopters

3 UH-1N Transport Helicopters

and 4 AH-1W Attack Helicopters

There is a CH53E addon out there, and there was just a beta release of an AH-1W released, but we're still waiting for the CH-46's and UH-1N's

Hmm, I never knew a CH-53E was more powerful than a CH-46, and that an MEU was that...small.

Learn something new every day. smile_o.gif