Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Operation flashpoint combat photography awards

Could someone explain to me what kind of picture would qaulify for the  Miscellaneous catagory ? smile_o.gif (What acecombat said wink_o.gif ) For instance, a OFP desktop , would that be eligable for the miscellaneous (Tough word to spell right biggrin_o.gif ) catagory ?

5. Miscellaneous:

Picture must not apply to the above categories.

Picture can involve anything.

---

so all kinds of pics are allowed in this category smile_o.gif

No read this SNTENCE its bothering me:

Picture must not apply to the above categories.

Now what do they want ? It shouldnt be MP , or editted or un editted or humurous or Natural then what should it be ? crazy_o.gif

Maybe i am understanding this all wrong?

I've gotten none, and I'm editing rock.gif

Every likes Denoir more! sad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Will someone answer me tomorrows the last date for the Misc category and NO ONES clared it up as to what sort a pic qualifys for that specific category?rock.gif? crazy_o.gif

Sorry I didn't answer your question. I was pretty much away from my comp all yesterday, and just got on again today. (Went to get my liscense after school, and I got it! biggrin_o.gif )

The first categorys (natural, edited, MP) apply to most of what you see in combat thread.  Humorous pics are ones that are specifcally meant to be funny, something staged, or having a punch line, I hope I don't have to define comedy for all of you smile_o.gif

The Misc category applies to anything that doesn't really apply to the other categories.  It should be OFP related, but doesn't exactly have to fit in anywhere.

Here's a few examples of what I would accept into the misc category:

DeadmeatXM2's shades pics:

Shades

This could be considered humorous too, but would aslo be accepted into misc.

Burn's Penguin pic

Another

Denior's request to santa would also constitute as a misc subbmission if he entered it.  It's OFP Related, yet not quite applying to any of the other categories.

Yep, nothing received here for the MP category either...

Must make sure to get my own submissions away today, too...

Ok i am ready to submit some pics finally wow_o.gif

But i need to knowhow can i send multiplePM's otherwise it'll take me an hour to send in my pics to all of the respective judges.

aah i almost missed the submissions deadline for misc pics crazy_o.gif

sent´ my pics to harnu now smile_o.gif

Yes I got a few yesterday biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: 4 images, that's all, this is not the turnout we were expecting. smile_o.gif

will send my humorous pix shortly before the 26 th .. have to make a 3rd one 1st smile_o.gif

other categories are still being worked on or being held back for last minute changes wink_o.gif

Heh, I'm not even gonna participate, cuz I neither got any original ideas for unedited pics, nor the skill to make supar nice looking edited pics biggrin_o.gif

Might dig up some ideas to participate in the Humor category though tounge_o.gif

aww shit. i just changed all my 3 pics from the misc section and i forgot that i already sent the links to harnu crazy_o.gif

also i just recognized that the pm i sent to him only contained 1 useable link...i messed up the other 2.

so what do i do now ?

can i send another pm for misc pics or shall i reupload my new misc pics after i have renamed them to the links which i gave harnu ??

working on a humor pic... damn man, I really have no inspiration tounge_o.gif

aww shit. i just changed all my 3 pics from the misc section and i forgot that i already sent the links to harnu  crazy_o.gif

also i just recognized that the pm i sent to him only contained 1 useable link...i messed up the other 2.

so what do i do now ?

can i send another pm for misc pics or shall i reupload my new misc pics after i have renamed them to the links which i gave harnu ??

just PM me again with working links

Still haven't got any  biggrin_o.gif

P.S.- Don't send me any either, I have a feeling I'm not going to be playing this game for awhile crazy_o.gif

Dec 26 is the last day for entries! Get those last minute submissions in A.S.A.P.!

Hmmmm. No smile_o.gif

If you can try to sort through and send us your best, go for it tounge_o.gif