Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

@ Feb. 06 2004,16:52)]HOLY ***T WE'RE GONNA HAVE MARINES IN OFP!!!!!!!!

er... wile you at it why dont you greet osama...  sigh what cave are you in?

unclesam.gif

Lol...funny because Frandsen made the first Marines I can remember for OFP - and the first ammo-bearer units too.  Ah, that was a kickass addon.....

Take a look over at ofp.info....it seems there's some competition in the AH-1W market wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work gents, I can't wait for your stuff to get released smile_o.gif

yeah saw that maybe we can have some CO-OP on them...

gonna discuse it with NZXshadows

Hmm.Maybe I should forget about the AH-1W an start thinking about a AH-1Z.

Now that would be sweet. A Z Viper would add a new dimention to West attack helo's in flashpoint (AT/AA) capabilities.

U'll need a new model tho for the changes made to the body of the chopper sad_o.gif

Hmm.Maybe I should forget about the AH-1W an start thinking about a AH-1Z.

Hang on a minute here.

It says:

Quote[/b] ]Semper Fi sent us pictures of his nice AH-1W Super Cobra that he is making.

But at the USMC, it has Semper Fi in the bottom left hand corner of my IE window!

Is someone tryna pull my leg? rock.gif  tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Semper Fi means Semper Fidelis, or Always Faithful, the Marine Corps motto. wink_o.gif

Here some new pics from my Harrier jet. At the moment the main texturing is finished but some scripts and maybe sounds hate to add.

Pic1:

PicAV8_1.jpg

Pic2:

PicAV8_4.jpg

Pic3:

PicAV8_3.jpg

Wow, I really look forward to it.

BTW, pic three has two large fuel tanks. No rockeyes. tounge_o.gif

Lord yes.

Church bells ringing in the morning, AV8Bs, French lingerie adverts in the newspaper supplement...Sundays are full of beautiful things biggrin_o.gif

Cheers,

Cornhlium

British Harriers don't cut it anymore. I'm not saying rush your release as the AH1W was released, but take your time and give us a good addon.

What could be useful for some missions is perhaps some Marine infantry units without combat gear, like a female soldier with MARPAT BDUs on, but no weapons, maybe a beretta. Perhaps also some uniforms, like Charlies and Bravos. Deltas would also be nice, and Alphas would make for good intros. If yeh don't know what I'm talking about, feel free to talk to me on MSN or by PM. blues.gif

@NZX: Please don't stop the work on the AH-1 W. If you realy want to do an AH-1 Z, and must stop the W work, please release the AH-1 Ws as beta. Your AH-1 W is much better than the one from Semper Fi.

@NZX: Please don't stop the work on the AH-1 W. If you realy want to do an AH-1 Z, and must stop the W work, please release the AH-1 Ws as beta. Your AH-1 W is much better than the one from Semper Fi.

ditto

The AV-8Bs look brilliant - should team up nicely with NZXShadow's AH-1W to give my Marines the CAS that they so desperately need. smile_o.gif

And again... I'm lost in the shuffle...

NZX, contact me by MSN if you feel like it, I'm used to getting ignored. If not, please at least awknowledge my good/bad idea.

I think downed Harrier pilots from the Marines where rescued by UH-1 N Twin Huey. But atm we don't have one, so the BAS Blackhawks are the best solution for this "problem" wink_o.gif .

thx NZX for finishing the W!

*snuf* let's see some USMC*snuf*

A sneak preview in day light:

See the Sneak preview here

Coming up in the next sneak preview:

Updated CH53E with added futers like:

1:Mounted Door Gun

2:New Cargo animations

3:Fixes in LOD's

4:Added some scripts ( to carry vehicles etc etc )

5:Newer and better textures

And many more extras....