Sign in to follow this  
RED

Ecp released!

broken link sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The requested URL /editors/ecfg/c..._DR_extra_3.zip was not found on this server.

Did a search and found nothing of this bug.  It is an issue between ECP + Dynamic Range and Coc Unified Artillery.  It only happens when I add the ECP DR pbos and not regular ECP.

I get an error message "CoC_ObHum not found".  It occurs when loading the mission. CoC_Arty.pbo is in regular addons directory. I tried moving it to the res\addons and @ECP\Addons directory and it made no difference.

Rudedog

Why is ECP interefering with my Mission saves?

I couldt play Lojack2 by Toadlife becoz i kept getting a datafile or something error but if i remove ECP it works help i wanted to play it with ECP sad_o.gif

Did a search and found nothing of this bug.  It is an issue between ECP + Dynamic Range and Coc Unified Artillery.  It only happens when I add the ECP DR pbos and not regular ECP.

I get an error message "CoC_ObHum not found".  It occurs when loading the mission. CoC_Arty.pbo is in regular addons directory. I tried moving it to the res\addons and @ECP\Addons directory and it made no difference.

Rudedog

yeah i got the same problem too, but anyway it just make the funny sound of that stone disappear, not a big bug though

OK new ECP released 1.043 i think... but in the readme for changes Snypirs last log indicate the version as 1.044rock.gif whats this is a wronng file uploaded or snypir mis-wrote the version or did you guys misname the file?

And please update your ECP page and write about the previousupdates too for e.g on DR

theres no mention on that dr3.pbo update that zayfod posted here. wink_o.gif

My only concern now is when will there be a cpp release that won't be supreceded by another one for a fair amount of time. Is it even worth using the latest dev package or are you guys planning to change things that drastically over the next few weeks?

My only concern now is when will there be a cpp release that won't be supreceded by another one for a fair amount of time. Is it even worth using the latest dev package or are you guys planning to change things that drastically over the next few weeks?

There will be a new .cpp released soon, this is a beta so it will be constantly changing smile_o.gif

RED

Rudedog

yeah i got the same problem too, but anyway it just make the funny sound of that stone disappear, not a big bug though

Well, I cannot even play a SP or preview a mission that uses CoC UA and ECP+DR enabled. It refuses to load. But it gives the error and continues fine on my dedicated server.  I have to just edit and preview without DR enabled.  Like I said, I'm not not sure if this is a problem with ECP DR .bin file or CoC UA CPP file.  All I know is as soon as I use the ECP DR .bin file, it becomes an issue.

Rudedog

Hi,

I have a problem with the blood effects.

With 0.2 when I shoot on soldier they have some new paticules effects blood. Not on the floor, I talk when you shoot on them...

But with 0.43 i dont have this effect. Why ? It was pretty cool.

I check my Setting, and the blood is enable, do you have remove this features ?

I use 0.43 with DR + DRu1 + DRu2 + DRu3

Please help... sad_o.gif

Rudedog

Well, I cannot even play a SP or preview a mission that uses CoC UA and ECP+DR enabled. It refuses to load. But it gives the error and continues fine on my dedicated server.  I have to just edit and preview without DR enabled.  Like I said, I'm not not sure if this is a problem with ECP DR .bin file or CoC UA CPP file.  All I know is as soon as I use the ECP DR .bin file, it becomes an issue.

Rudedog

Its not ECP's fault, its not UA's fault, its an unfortunate combination of them, and ofp's handling of addons that causes it.

Its been reported to the UA team, and they are trying to fix it, however, being an ofp fault (mainly) they may not be succesful...

Which files exactly were changed in 1043? I assume it was either config.bin, ecp.effects.pbo or both but i can't find anything in the readme. Do those fixes affect players who use the dr config.bin? Or does that still have those errors? Is there an updated dr config.bin then? Or did it never have them in the first place? A little more infos would be great...

Edit: Whoops, nevermind, i just saw in the readme that the fixes were to the ecp_effects addon...

Hey ECP team!

I love what I've seen so far with the ECP project. Good job! biggrin_o.gif

I d-loaded ECP Core 1.043 and tried a new mission I'm making.

I like a lot of the changes I've seen so far, but I did notice one thing, perhaps this picture will help:

nodeath.jpg

As you can see, I'm not dead but I'm standing by a burning BMP.

No other bugs noticed with this version so far, I'll let you know if that changes!

Asmo

I couldt play Lojack2 by Toadlife becoz i kept getting a datafile or something error but if i remove ECP it works help i wanted to play it with ECP sad_o.gif

I wish I knew. I get this error with LoJack and ECP too. sad_o.gif It was soooo much better with ECP and DR too. One way you can avoid the bug is too not die. :P . Also - try using the built in built in save (the 'one time' save) after about 5 minutes into the game - then use the radio to save and your savegame might work with lojack.

Y'know it's too bad that ECP didn't support certain features found in the MP support pack. Like whizby sounds for artillery and mortars...

I couldt play Lojack2 by Toadlife becoz i kept getting a datafile or something error but if i remove ECP it works help i wanted to play it with ECP  sad_o.gif

I wish I knew. I get this error with LoJack and ECP too. sad_o.gif It was soooo much better with ECP and DR too. One way you can avoid the bug is too not die. :P . Also - try using the built in built in save (the 'one time' save) after about 5 minutes into the game - then use the radio to save and your savegame might work with lojack.

Not only did I have problems with ECP and your mission, toadlife, but also Sui's mission Facile Ground.  The only difference is when the error says ". . . /Item410/data.value" in your mission, in Sui's mission it says ". . ./Item9/data.value"  

Whatever those mean rock.gif

And in your mission, toadlife, it seems like 60 per cent of the time, my "radio" saves where okay. Versus cheating and typing savegame, which would equal a zero percent success rate crazy_o.gif

Hm, maybe something from ECP isn't getting saved with the save file? rock.gif

I have a question how are you goging to enhance the AI??

STGN

I think I've found a huge bug with ECP. When I fire *any* anti tank/air launcher (hand held of course) from on top of a building (in any case, including the apartments on nogova and random buildings on BAS Tonal) the guy falls straight through all the way to the bottom floor cause of that back blast! This is a *huge* annoyance for me, because I usually take out tanks from higher ground. sad_o.gif

There is no way that the ECP could cause that Sharia, it must have been a coincidence.

RED

There is no way that the ECP could cause that Sharia, it must have been a coincidence.

RED

Sorry, but no.

Every time I have tried to use an anti tank rocket from a rooftop in ECP, it has ended with me stuck inside the building model. I even turned it off and used every single anti tank launcher I have (from the BIS LAW to the BAS AT4) and they worked a charm. Maybe you should turn off backblast? I'm pretty sure that's what is doing it.

excellent work guys, I cant belive i didn't try this when it was first released!!!. And unbelievable as it sounds I was getting boared with Ofp(I haven't played it for about a month now, having spent over a year working on a island has taken it's toll) But this has just reeled me back in, so thank you to everybody involved in this project  biggrin_o.gif

RED

Sorry, but no.

Every time I have tried to use an anti tank rocket from a rooftop in ECP, it has ended with me stuck inside the building model. I even turned it off and used every single anti tank launcher I have (from the BIS LAW to the BAS AT4) and they worked a charm. Maybe you should turn off backblast? I'm pretty sure that's what is doing it.

The backblast scripts do not affect the unit firing the weapon in anyway, I have no idea why it is doing that for you.

Edit: You were right Sharia, bug fixed. I must have left some testing stuff in there sad_o.gif

RED

I'm having a problem with this. Whenever I run the ECP with the DR sound pack I do not get any sounds for rifles or grenades (am using the correct config.bin). Actually other sounds are possibly missing, but those two are confirmed and the most obvious.

Next - when I put in the ECP_DR_extra_sound.pbo's (and 2 and 3), OFP is screwed up graphically on start, if I alt-tab out then back in I am fine until I load a mission - then I get the old old old "memory map o.pbo" problem.

Any thoughts? I originally ran the dynamic range mod with the hisky mod. Those work fine. ECP works fine. ECP plus DynamicRange.pbo = no rifle sounds, ECP plus the ECP_DR_extra_sound.pbos gives mem map error.

Help?

Nevermind - I de-pbo'd the o.pbo and all is working fine now.