Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Hh-60 seahawk + hh-60j pavehawk

The model looks promising.  Guess you're beating BAS.  Tigershark keeps promising me a Seahawk one of these days... tounge_o.gif

Nah I am never beat BAS tounge_o.gif  

BAS is one of my favor MOD teams they are 1000 times more skilled than me wink_o.gif

I hope that they make a Seahawk wink_o.gif

Sorry, I meant "you're beating BAS to the punch." Didn't mean to sound like a smartass. Or rather, my smartassness wasn't directed at you. ;)

so with the pic richochet posted, you can see how bad the wheels look, and honestly, thats my only major beef with the model. Ur work looks really good, and im not putting you down for not being better than BAS - so it doesnt have to be perfect - just fix them fricken wheels tounge_o.gif

so with the pic richochet posted, you can see how bad the wheels look, and honestly, thats my only major beef with the model. Ur work looks really good, and im not putting you down for not being better than BAS - so it doesnt have to be perfect - just fix them fricken wheels tounge_o.gif

BIS' model is crap... It's like paper... look at the difference between the doors. the BIS one is like a solid texture without a model...

... and why can't anyone spell my name right? mad_o.gif

gnihihihi

because it´s too L33T for us, i guess tounge_o.gif

BIS' model is crap... It's like paper... look at the difference between the doors. the BIS one is like a solid texture without a model...

Remember the BIS model was made a good 3-4 years before the BAS one, so we've had the time to refine and optimise it, as well as make use of the more powerful tech available to us.

Are the choppers no longer available for download, since the updates are being done? I tried to download them, but it was a dead link. Thanks

Mr. Sert

Bah!  I can't take it anymore!  There's a bunch of bad gouge flying around here...mostly because everyone is getting their Seahawks confused.

People keep bitching about what gun it has, but let's settle on the model being discussed first.  

60F:  No radar (as mentioned), but does have some black boxes on board.  As for guns, I'm not completely sure, as I don't deal w/ them much at all.  Let's just say M-60 and GAU-16 (.50 cal, different from the M2).

60H:  Is a troop transport.  No radar, but does have a FLIR turret on the nose and carries Hellfire.  Also has the suppressors on the engines.  Carries M-60/240, GAU-16, and the tri-barrel minigun (forget the GAU desig.).

60B:  (near and dear to my heart).  Has the radar.  The pic of the Aussie -60 is actually a S-70B, which is the export version.  Ours (US) looks different.  A Block 1 -60B carries:  M-60 (no 240s in the inventory yet), GAU-16, Hellfire (has a FLIR turret as well), MK-46, and MK-50.  It does NOT carry the Penguin anymore (there's only about 80 left anyway, and they're not authorized anymore).  The -60B is the only one that has the MAD bird that's been mentioned.  And FWIW, a -60B can't carry all of this at once.  With a full load of buoys and two torps, it can't take off w/ a full bag of gas.

The model looks promising.  Guess you're beating BAS.  Tigershark keeps promising me a Seahawk one of these days... tounge_o.gif

I will put the penguin to the B-60 cause the mad bird is a radar thing and needs heavy scripting so a penguin would be fine 2 torpedos and 1 penguin as for the F-60 it carries in real life a minigun will add a minigun to it wink_o.gif

As for the R-60 version it will have red paints like on nose side but not fully red only some small parts like in pic

As for the hellfire missiles will add it to the R-60 version

wink_o.gif

The pack is coming nicely I am getting help from Footmunch and ....... ..... <<< suprise tounge_o.gif they help me with my questions about adding fake missele proxy's as for there are no seats in seahawks I dont understand the part in cpp I can not make new sitting anims for cargo soldiers so I let the seats in the cargo area sad_o.gif

Maybe you should consider asking someone who does understand the proxies...I'm sure the BAS guys will give some advice if you ask...

I will put the penguin to the B-60 cause the mad bird is a radar thing and needs heavy scripting so a penguin would be fine 2 torpedos and 1 penguin as for the F-60 it carries in real life a minigun will add a minigun to it wink_o.gif

As for the R-60 version it will have red paints like on nose side but not fully red only some small parts like in pic

As for the hellfire missiles will add it to the R-60 version

wink_o.gif

The pack is coming nicely I am getting help from Footmunch and ....... ..... <<< suprise  tounge_o.gif  they help me with my questions about adding fake missele proxy's as for there are no seats in seahawks I dont understand the part in cpp I can not make new sitting anims for cargo soldiers so I let the seats in the cargo area  sad_o.gif

I guess I don't understand your "MAD bird is a radar thing" comment. If you mean for the model, then okay, but as for the real thing, it's NOT a radar. It actually wouldn't do a damn thing w/in OFP. All it does is detect magnetic fluxes which, hopefully, are submarines.

As for the torps/penguins...well, I'm telling you, for reality's sake, the thing won't get off the ground with all that in real life. It's just too heavy. Also, the Penguin is not in service anymore. The -60B carries hellfires now.

The Romeo pic you have there is a test aircraft. All the red parts are components that haven't been installed yet. There's actually only about 3 in existence right now, and none are production models, they're only rebuilt Bravos. The actual Romeo won't have those red splotches everywhere.

Now, please keep in mind that I'm just putting out some real world details. Obviously it's your set of models, so please understand I'm just trying to help out w/ realism if it's desired.

The model is edited the door on the right side is open now the seats in cargo removed and the cargo posistions now is like BAS H-60 sitting on floor just need permission from Tigershark to use their cargo animations wink_o.gif (I allready contacted him)

now only thing left is to make the wheels more round just a small thing tounge_o.gif

But if there is someone out there who can attach scripts like fastrope, ladder and carry vehicles like a zodiac form Colonel Klink and some ammo crates than the addon is good to go wink_o.gif

So need some help with those scripts only thing left I asked BAS for help but they are busy with their own projects so a skilled addon maker who thinks he can add those features contact me in PM.

Edit: The wheels are now fixed wink_o.gif

I think there should be some script that you have to get like within 10 Meters from the water and hold position and it gives you an option to spawn a Zodiak underneith. After the Zodiak is in place, the ladder goes down and you can select some of your team to go into the boat. Dunno if thats too complicated though. sad_o.gif

I think there should be some script that you have to get like within 10 Meters from the water and hold position and it gives you an option to spawn a Zodiak underneith. After the Zodiak is in place, the ladder goes down and you can select some of your team to go into the boat. Dunno if thats too complicated though. sad_o.gif

for me it is too complicated sad_o.gif

But if there is someone who can do it contact me wink_o.gif

Only things left are those sad_o.gif

Have you been contacted yet Extraction?

We need more mods helping each other, I see a lot of projects go begging as a few single modders work on their projects as best they can.. need to start sharing some talent.

BAS don't make cool stuff because they have 1 talented dude rolling the addons out, they make cool stuff because they have a team.

No nobody has contacted me yet seems nobody want to help  sad_o.gif

Now for the HH-60G Pavehawk addon that I released some time ago I sended Dusand from the www.ofp.info new updated version

Hope he puts it soon up

The new things are:

-Auto Flare system added(thx to Footmunch for his help and scripts)

-The wheels are not blocky anymore they are now nice and round.

-Second machine gun was visible from cargo and pilot view is fixed.

-Light at night is now fixed and improved with some lights on model.

-Some little model improvements.

If I get help with scripts like fastrope, ladder and carry cargo under it I will add those in the feature to the Pavehawk and Seahawk  wink_o.gif

..... pretty sad actually about every mod group is so "turf" protective....pretty sad....hopefully u'll get some help dude..they were looking good..

Now for the HH-60G Pavehawk addon that I released some time ago I sended Dusand from the <a href="www.ofp.info" target="_blank">www.ofp.info</a> new updated version

Hope he puts it soon up

The new things are:

If I get help with scripts like fastrope, ladder and carry cargo under it I will add those in the feature to the Pavehawk and Seahawk  wink_o.gif

I will help you dude.. what I don't know now I'll teach myself..

I have thought of a way to do the zodiack, just thinking of how to get in it while hoving over it, i'm sure its doable..

I have a lot on my plate, I admin the OGN Flashpoint server but I will help as time permits.

Regards,

Thanks Lt_Damage m8 would be really apreciated wink_o.gif

PM and give me your e-mail and I send you the addons

Could you please comply to ofpec tag standards and have a valid tag before the name of the pbo ?

Why havent you in the first place ?

I dont want to sound rude, and would like to say something positive... well, looks good on the photo ;P , havent tested the addons yet (maybe will temporary install them later to see what i am missing )

Ok I started working on the Zodiak thing, I can get pieces of the idea to work, like I can get the guy flyting the chopper to be ejected, a Zodiak spawned and the guy put in it as driver, but there is things like making sure the entire group gets put in, and making the Zodiak spawn close to the chopper and that sort of thing.. those things i'm still struggling with..

Really really pushing my knowledge of scripting but i'll keep banging away.. wink_o.gif

Now for the HH-60G Pavehawk addon that I released some time ago I sended Dusand from the <a href="www.ofp.info" target="_blank">www.ofp.info</a> new updated version

Hope he puts it soon up

The new things are:

theres still no mirror

anyone have this updated version? where did they get it from?

excited about the zodiac thing biggrin_o.gif