Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Hh-60 seahawk + hh-60j pavehawk

No nobody has contacted me yet seems nobody want to help  sad_o.gif

Now for the HH-60G Pavehawk addon that I released some time ago I sended Dusand from the <a href="www.ofp.info" target="_blank">www.ofp.info</a> new updated version

Hope he puts it soon up

The new things are:

-Auto Flare system added(thx to Footmunch for his help and scripts)

-The wheels are not blocky anymore they are now nice and round.

-Second machine gun was visible from cargo and pilot view is fixed.

-Light at night is now fixed and improved with some lights on model.

-Some little model improvements.

If I get help with scripts like fastrope, ladder and carry cargo under it I will add those in the feature to the Pavehawk and Seahawk  wink_o.gif

theres still no mirror

anyone have this updated version? where did they get it from?

excited about the zodiac thing biggrin_o.gif

You can get it from OFP Base

OG

the Seahawk pack is getting nicely I have made for my beta tester and my cousin in US a special Seahawk it looks like this

picture

The tail part looks in camo colours like in pic it is the Battle Cats HSL43 squadron Seahawk.

Now my question do you guys want the Battle Cats version in release too rock.gif

Sure, why not. The more the merrier unless it greatly increases the size of the addon pack.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Dont worry about the size it is 17MB tounge_o.gif

Well after Amalfi's MakePBO tool the size got down it is in PBO form 5.5MB in zip 4.4MB and in rar 2.3MB so the size is very small now after compressed wink_o.gif

No offence meant here, I know how much work it takes to model these things in O2, but I don't like your H60 models cos they're based on crappy BIS model.

Ever since BAS relased their Blackhawks, they're the only ones I use in my missions, the old ones look so poor. sad_o.gif

I think BAS could supply their base UH60 model to selected addon makers (like you) to provide us with a variety of high quality stuff. Ever heard about cooperation, guys rock.gif

Please...

No offence meant here, I know how much work it takes to model these things in O2, but I don't like your H60 models cos they're based on crappy BIS model.

Ever since BAS relased their Blackhawks, they're the only ones I use in my missions, the old ones look so poor.  sad_o.gif

I think BAS could supply their base UH60 model to selected addon makers (like you) to provide us with a variety of high quality stuff. Ever heard about cooperation, guys  rock.gif

Please...

I know BIS choppers compared to BAS choppers there is a huge difference BAS one is 1000 times beter than BIS model wink_o.gif

I allready asked DM for using their Seahawk addon DM told me once they have edited their Blackhawk to a seahawk and it is released to public than I can get a mlod of their seahawk wink_o.gif

Hope they release it fast enough so I can make my Seahawks with help of BAS better than this version wink_o.gif

Can you please use more antialiasing and less sharpening in your screenshots.

I´m sure the choppers look better than we can see on your screens.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

I know Lee m8 I am very bad at taking good pictures I suck tounge_o.gif

But the pictures I take look blurry bad quality so I edit them m8 otherwise it looks like picasso biggrin_o.gif

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

I know Lee m8 I am very bad at taking good pictures I suck  tounge_o.gif

But the pictures I take look blurry bad quality so I edit them m8 otherwise it looks like picasso biggrin_o.gif

Send em to me tounge_o.gif

Btw is that a missile i see on the side of a Seahawk? rock.gif

Ever since BAS relased their Blackhawks, they're the only ones I use in my missions, the old ones look so poor.  sad_o.gif

I think BAS could supply their base UH60 model to selected addon makers (like you) to provide us with a variety of high quality stuff. Ever heard about cooperation, guys  rock.gif

Please...

I know BIS choppers compared to BAS choppers there is a huge difference BAS one is 1000 times beter than BIS model  wink_o.gif

I allready asked DM for using their Seahawk addon DM told me once they have edited their Blackhawk to a seahawk and it is released to public than I can get a mlod of their seahawk wink_o.gif

Hope they release it fast enough so I can make my Seahawks with help of BAS better than this version wink_o.gif

Something tells me that we will have to wait a looooooong time, but I hope I'm wrong... smile_o.gif

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

I know Lee m8 I am very bad at taking good pictures I suck  tounge_o.gif

Send em to me  tounge_o.gif

Btw is that a missile i see on the side of a Seahawk? rock.gif

You mean this Picture rock.gif

If yes you ment this one it is the AGM-119Penguin Missile with at behind the CoC Torpedo wink_o.gif

If everything goes like I want the release is close and the model has been changed now it is no more the demo BIS model wink_o.gif

Yay! Can you give us an estimate on the release date? biggrin_o.gif I know, I'm stupid for even asking...

Is there any good qualified mission maker that want to make some missions for the Seahawks and the Jayhawk before I release them rock.gif

I would love to do it, but sadly I already have way too many obligations and too many missions that I never finished...although today I FINALLY FINSHED a new mission for the first time in many months... but sadly it's for the Lost Brothers mod and requires addons not yet released. sad_o.gif

Although... hmm.... I may have an old mission that I made for Scorpio for his CH-53 but that was never released. If I can find it, I may be able to modify it to use it for your Seahawks. If I find it I'll PM you.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>