Sign in to follow this  
MarcusJClifford

A sad day - ofp:goty - �7.99 bargin bin

Hehhe!

You know what, nothing sad about this, lots of people will buy this just for the heck of it and realize they have been missing out, just like many of us who picked up OFP by chance and got hooked.

Just wait for the influx of forum members after those bins are sold out. tounge_o.gif So maybe that's a stretch. smile_o.gif

The fact that it took so long to get to the bargain big says something.

That not even the store managers noticed the game until now?

or

Codemasters just delivered OFP to them two months ago.

Yeah my jokes are a bit silly.

lots of people will buy this just for the heck of it and realize they have been missing out, just like many of us who picked up OFP by chance and got hooked.

Hey!

Speak for yourself.

I drove to the importer the morning they received OFP (a week before the release-date) to secure my copy biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Maybe I should buy a GOTY too. My collection would'nt be complete without one (I have two complete sets from before)...

Can't complain on CM's PR-division. I got Res from them a couple of days early (review-purpose) wink_o.gif

Its still at 99 SR here (Resistance only) and i bought CWC+Redhammer for 189 SR  mad_o.gif

I didn't realize how truly expensive living in Saudi Arabia is until now. crazy_o.gif

Followth thee OPF commandment.

1) Thou shall hit the dirt under heavy fire.

2) Thou shall press "V" to sight thee enemy.

3) Thou shall download and heal OPF with patches.

4) Thou shall protect thee teammates like a guardian angel.

And another six that I can't be bothered with.

5. Thou shall not TeamKill

6. Thou shall not camp respawn areas

7. Thou shall call it "OFP"

8. Thou shall not fly when thou has no flying abilities

9. Thou shall not be "Rambo"

10 Thou shall kill Guba over and over.

There was a "nice price" version of goty edition out a few weeks ago and some shops sold goty for the same price then, 15 Euro, because it is technically the same. Afaik the nice price has an uglier box and no manuals inside, but beside that is the same as goty. I just bought a goty too for that price, although i already do own cwc+res.

2x Opf GOTY shipped yesterday smile_o.gif Should arrive tomorrow, sending one to a friend in Cyprus, will give another to my best friend I met in college a couple of years ago smile_o.gif

It's time to buy christmas presents for the whole family tounge_o.gif

I'll be telling three people I know from other games to buy OFP today! biggrin_o.gif

I'll be telling three people I know from other games to buy OFP today!  biggrin_o.gif

Cheapo why not buy them instead tounge_o.gif

J/K biggrin_o.gif

I was the starter of this thread, - following Placebo's post I have ordered one for myself - I am very reluctant to order stuff that is out of stock, however it is now in stock and so I have placed my order - this copy is just for me so I can install it on my other home computer and play completly legaly - I don't know why but with OFP I never broke the rules, it was only ever on one computer at a time, cant think of another game I have done that with!

I'll let you know if they arrive tomorrow smile_o.gif

I wished the original OFP had been in one of those compilations, like Play the Games or Gold Games about a year ago, maybe even before the Resistance release. This would have caught a wider attention and could have helped selling Resistance, but anyway.

I've seen it at Target and Best Buy.

Bet Target and Bestbuy aren't cheap...

Bestbuy...29.99...

biggrin_o.gif  Hehe allready own 2 Ofp Goty so when get it that cheap it's time to by a third one just in case....

I've hidden one in my backyard in a safedepositbox just in case a lightning strikes and burnes up my house wink_o.gif

Man that reminds me.....got to burn a hole lot of cd:s of these great addons and mods that are found on the best game on the planet....and dig another hole for safe keepings  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]got to burn a hole lot of cd:s of these great addons and mods that are found on the best game on the planet....and dig another hole for safe keepings

I've already got a couple discs with all of the best addons available on them. FDF Mod, I44 Mod Demo, H&P F/A-18s, etc. My OperationFlashpoint directory is about 2.3 GBs at the moment.

I have to buy a GOTY because my original Resistance CD is broken. No idea how I managed to do this... mad_o.gif

Well, I own the original OFP, the original Red Hammer and the original (broken pieces) of Resistance. Next thing in my collection will be the GOTY. smile_o.gif

Just in case you don´t know it already. the whole OFP package is sold for 14,99 Euro in Germany. Get it @ Promarkt / Mediamarkt or

amazon.de

cover.jpg

smile_o.gif

btw: m21man how do you keep your ofp folder so small ?

14.99 Euro is alright for exchanging my broken CD with a new one. But I`m still angry for getting my old one broken. I liked this CD. It was mine! My precioussss!!!! mad_o.gif