Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

And dont endorce the InfernoIce or the russian guy, I forget his name... P something.

Anyways, I found another OFP player, he was using Nogova for a closed RP, I invited him to our region. smile_o.gif

I've endorsed almost every nation who is on Francos list, and endorsed the endorers of those nations. Now only time will tell if we succeed.

Nuclear

*3 Mirage 2000N with 1 900 kg tactical nuke each

dont go nuclear. if you even advertise you have nukes in the area people will turn on you and bomb you back to the stone age. i am much bigger than most of you and i dont go around with nukes in battles like this one. tread very carefully, especially if they are hooked up to Skynet like myself(if you deploy nukes against a country online in Skynet it will immediate initiate ABM batteries to intercept and i believe that it will deploy ICBMs at you automatically....Automagfreek is the main head of Skynet)

Quote[/b] ]Site Temporarily Down

NationStates is currently undergoing a software upgrade. We'll be back on the air shortly.

I was busy region crashing!

And I lost a telegram I was writing, mad_o.gif

*60 L001 APC (if I got them already that is)

you got them , along with a nice close defense system mounted for free (a bit like the GALLIX mounted on the Leclerc)

this is a free batch , for a combat test , in the end you pay the half of the overall price or you give back the half of your vehicles

password to get into the region is "guba". To prevent people trying to crash us biggrin_o.gif

There was no thread. This was a overthrow attempt, no need for a thread. We might try it again, but I say we start a war with Franco. We have over 125 allies, it would be a piece of cake.

I wouldn't try attacking the pacific, he's got some sorta script to eject people who get a certain amount of endorsements, we almost took the pacific we had more endorsements but a mod kicked us out and then got overruled by the admins., violet

@ Nov. 09 2003,19:22)]What if they gave a war and nobody came...

Whoa Tex, fancy use of that quote there, and yes, they have wink_o.gif

The War on Coronado Beach, a region crasher, ended because he refused to participate in his own defense. So a moderator banned him instead. smile_o.gif

@ Nov. 09 2003,19:22)]What if they gave a war and nobody came...

Whoa Tex, fancy use of that quote there, and yes, they have  wink_o.gif

The War on Coronado Beach, a region crasher, ended because he refused to participate in his own defense. So a moderator banned him instead. smile_o.gif

Harsh. I'm glad we have our mods. blues.gifwink_o.gif

(Never thought I say that. crazy_o.gif )

I'm going to be designing some new weapons over the next few days. Kind of intresting, the designs for most of them are going to be based off an old picture I found. Dated from 96. I drew some of them when I was in 5th grade... guess all that time doodling does pay off sometime tounge_o.gif

one new state:

The People's Republic of Nogojev

"Change must come thru the barrel of a gun"

UN Category: Psychotic Dictatorship

Civil Rights: Rare Economy: Imploded Political Freedoms: Outlawed

The People's Republic of Nogojev is a tiny, safe nation, notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its cynical population of 5 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Law & Order and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 70%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Beef-Based Agriculture.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nogojev's national animal is the pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the nogojeuro

can i join the nogova region?

Sure, password is guba.

PS 5 million people and you laready have a 70% tax rate? Damn! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

thats because we had to upgrade our isle with resistance bouldings & textures smile_o.gif