Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Do-it-yourself m4 pack

too many people ask me if i can make more M4 variants. but i have no time. with this pack you can easy make your favourite M4.

if you want to make a addon, give credits to original modelers (see credits.txt)

m4constr.jpg

Download

When i read the title i thought we could customise the M4 carbine the way we want in game, like in game weapon selection menu biggrin_o.gif , still cool.

sad_o.gif well i got an error after it DL'd

"OFP Addons\INQ_CONST.zip: Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive"

I dunno how to put it toghter with 02 so basicly I can't do it sad_o.gif and there aren't any tutorials.

It's so easy guys! You just print that picture out, cut out the pieces with scissors, and then glue together your favorite ones on a blank sheet of paper! Come one guys I learned that in Kindergarten!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

yeah, what tool are we supposed to use for this? and how do we do it? lol..

Uhmm silly you, even I know that, the tools Oxygen. But I dunno how to work it like connect things.

You select the piece, and then drag it to the desired area, trying to make it fit. smile_o.gif Come on, it's not like it's actually making the whole gun. rock.gif

I'm not a rocket scientist Eh, uh I can't I dunno how to drag, I know I'm gonna get flamed, but 02s like weirder then Gmax.

It's so easy guys!  You just print that picture out, cut out the pieces with scissors, and then glue together your favorite ones on a blank sheet of paper!   Come one guys I learned that in Kindergarten!  

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Haha... biggrin_o.gif

Pretty intelligent idea, Inquisitor. This'll be fun...

Err, your model's screwed up. Oxygen keeps complaining to me about invalid faces and everything I've tried hasn't fixed it.

It's so easy guys!  You just print that picture out, cut out the pieces with scissors, and then glue together your favorite ones on a blank sheet of paper!   Come one guys I learned that in Kindergarten!  

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well has anyone made it yet? Also, does the pack include the sounds/starter config?

Yesterday iv´e started working on an M4 and got it also ingame with borrowed config from Acecubes Mini 14 (no config´s or sound included).

But this was where my first problems occured, althoug i had merged the textures in o2 they didn´t show up ingame !?

Anyway...i have to redo the whole thing because i made some fatal faults...

some pics

This addon rocks...thx InQUisiToR

yes lol biggrin_o.gif ... and ingame i found it looked kinda shitty (besides the fact that i would never be able to write a proper config for a rifle with 2 scopes), because of my unbelievable incompetence in writing .cpp´s i also removed the C-Mag.

Dunno if i will ever finish this thing...i´ve decided this is just a toy for me when i´m drunk tounge_o.gif

haha...

how ironic someone makes such an addon smile_o.gif

very good initiative IMO.

perhaps this could also be done to do-it-yourself soldier??

hope i can help you with that..

Just mark the part (make selection?) you wanna move and then drag it using right mousebutton

lol.. maybe i better download O2 and have a try at this.. cuz that pic above my post is something to shoot up the Nogova Police with.

hope i can help you with that..

Just mark the part (make selection?) you wanna move and then drag it using right mousebutton

Wow Thanks, how do I preview it, or bring it in game? How do I turn the textures into Paa and stuff?