Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

High detail weaponpack v1.1 released!

sorry dude i have non of those probs and dont have aclue how to fix it

inq hasnt ben replying at all for awhile now so i dont know if uwill get ur probs fixed

so just hope someone had the same probs as u and hey fixed it

2 questions

1 - Can this mod be used with the @ECP mod?  If so, how do I go about having both active at the same time?

2 - has anyone else experienced flashing / missing textures on any of these guns?

Answer 1: You could easily install Goldmembers Explosion Mod. It includes ECP effects, INQ Mod, Blood effects by OFPEC, various smoke effects, dynamic range sounds etc... its really recommendable !

GMR Mod 1.48 Download

GMR_ECP_DR_INQ_BLOOD.BIN

Instructions for install in Goldmembers thread / u may have to browse a few pages

If you have any further questions concerning the mod do not hesitate to ask the gyus in Goldmembers thread smile_o.gif .

--------

Answer 2: Is your problem the same as is described in this thread ? then it´s an ATI problem, no solution found yet.

Can someone do a test for me?  Create a mission with a single unit from INQ's pack and save it and export it to MP.  Then start a server to test to see if either the hand grenades or C4 works?  Only the BIS versions work for me, no third party hand grenades or other explosives work for me in MP, only SP.

Anybody figure this one out I'm am working on a MP Coop Campaign and I am using these weapons and I would hate to not use the C4, Smokeshells, and Hand Gernades they are to high quality to waste. If you figured anything out Rudedog please let me know.

Realy realistic, its realy sufisticated work, It seems like you gave it lots of love while making it, like i sayd a while before, threat a addon with love, and it will treath you with love to.

Recoil is pesky btw biggrin_o.gif (meens i love it)

Thumbs up for you guys,

Aviel. wink_o.gif

Realy realistic, its realy sufisticated work, It seems like you gave it lots of love while making it, like i sayd a while before, threat a addon with love, and it will treath you with love to.

As much love as you can give to something when ripping it from Counter-Strike...

INQ never said that it was his addon...all credits are there.

He just converted it over...and I for one am happy that he did.

tounge_o.gif

Can someone do a test for me?  Create a mission with a single unit from INQ's pack and save it and export it to MP.  Then start a server to test to see if either the hand grenades or C4 works?  Only the BIS versions work for me, no third party hand grenades or other explosives work for me in MP, only SP.

Anybody figure this one out I'm am working on a MP Coop Campaign and I am using these weapons and I would hate to not use the C4, Smokeshells, and Hand Gernades they are to high quality to waste.  If you figured anything out Rudedog please let me know.

Is there any other addon makers that can fix this for us and just ask INQ if its cool?

Soon will be ORCS 3.1 Gold Edition weaponpack, with 5 different SVD models (+camouflaged one) with BIS recoils, also VSK-94 etc. Of course we can allow one model for Inq's pack...

I have really tried these and they are detailed but they dont fit so well, and dispite all the detail they dont feel very realistic or authentic, especialy in first person view rock.gif .

I cant really explain it but Earls look alot better to me rock.gif .

Sure. East weapons are wrong a little. "Ak74s" aren't AK74 at all... Some combined stuff from few modifications... some wrong details etc. But they look nice. that's important)

I need some help, I want to convert all the original BIS guns to inquisitor's guns like for the ECP mod. I dloaded everything, and put the bin and data files where the readme said they should go but it dosent work.

Do I need to make a inq mod or something?

Anybody figure this one out I'm am working on a MP Coop Campaign and I am using these weapons and I would hate to not use the C4, Smokeshells, and Hand Gernades they are to high quality to waste.  If you figured anything out Rudedog please let me know.

I guess this isn't possible and or nobody cares to even look into it. I guess I am stuck using the lame Pipebombs I have been use for 3 years plus. sad_o.gif

How about replacing the grenades from the configuration with the standart BIS ones and then replacing the sounds and damage values in the configuration with the ones from the Inq-grenades, so it don't need the "Inq-throw" weapon?

Would that work?

Regards.

@CERO.

INQ made the NVGoggles pack to replace the old model and optics in the DATA3D PBO.

(although you had to use the Kegety's sky installer for it to work propery... ie. No Strela_3D Proxy failures.)

Stands to reason that somebody could just as easily update the P3D, Textures, Sounds and config via this method for the INQ Pipebombs and grenades. It don't want a mod, I just want an option to change this on my own computer like the skypack.

(I think the only problem would be the pipebomb detection cheat in MP... (which would mean you could hear a satchel charge, and learn to avoid areas that beep...) crazy_o.gif

Still I think it would be cool if somebody could do this. I'd do it but I'm too stupid. tounge_o.gif

*|cough cough|* Y2K3 tounge_o.gif

replaced all the weapons with INQ's the pipebomb/satchel charge with INQ's and by popular request, removed the beepy beepy sound after placed. you still hear the inital beep and the explosion sounds but the "sound fly" that is constant til it dies isnt heard smile_o.gif