Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

High detail weaponpack v1.1 released!

Bugfixes/Improvements in INQ_WeaponPack v1.1

====================================

- New Weapons (P08, M79, MP5A4) No new SVD in this pack, because i did not get permission to release it

- Seperate pbo´s for weapons and soldiers

- New sounds for Skorpion and Mac10

- New realistic recoils for all weapons

- ACOG zoom fixed

- Shotgun ammo was too strong

- Crosshair texture on Aimpoint fixed

- Weaponpositions in hands fixed

- M16 barrel fixed

- New Aimpoint optic for G36C SD

- Wrong optic for AK-74SU fixed

- GP30 Sound improved

- Mac10 for Sniper

- Missing texture on Ammobox fixed

- New optic for XM1014

- And some more...

Download here!

Improvements in INQ_Mod v1.1

=======================

- New realistic recoil for standard weapons

- Resistance Grenadier equipped with M79 and Mac M10

- More custom inventory pics

- Now new sound for SVD and PK

- Pilot equipped with MP5

- zip file contains a decoded config.cpp (INQconfig.cpp), you can see now wich changes are made and you can use this config for your own changes (replacing standard RPG-Nh75 launcher with Kegety´s RPG-7 is cool!)

Download here!

Need mirrors or site will be down soon!

Great Job INQ! this weekend just keeps getting better and better!! INTEL on it now. ill see if someone can upload it to our server.

Well here it is Mirror 1 for INQ's High Detailed Weapon pack! a Mirror for the INQ Mod 1.1 is on the way now, head over to the Downloads Page to get the pretty guns, bookmark us and come again!

Mirror 1 - INQ High Detail Weapons 1.1

Mirror 1 - Inq Mod 1.1 (ON THE WAY..)

Well here it is Mirror 1 for INQ's High Detailed Weapon pack! a Mirror for the INQ Mod 1.1 is on the way now, head over to the Downloads Page to get the pretty guns, bookmark us and come again!

Mirror 1 - INQ High Detail Weapons 1.1

Mirror 1 - Inq Mod 1.1 (ON THE WAY..)

I learned from that incident. I now have more [bandwidth] than that month

I am downloading now. It will be mirrors at ofp.info SOON !!!

Great pack !!!

I waited after my return from holiday for this new version !!!

smile_o.gif

Suggestion: In an updated pack, can there be an OICW? I know I asked this question before.

I forgot all about the OICW, but yehp this is a good idea. Its just that many people have given up on the OICW because it would make the game unbalanced.

Would still be fun playing with though, dont get me wrong.

This's pretty good, but I guess I'll have to give up trying to launch satellites with the XM1014 biggrin_o.gif .

Also, should the MP-5(not silenced) have a 2 round burst? Not only is the sound two rounds, but only two rounds are taken out from magazine.

The original ofp campaign keeps crashing with the cfg mod. Other than that, nice job.

Is the PO8 the Luger?

Nemesis6 did you uninstall the old version first?

This is my favorite addon ever.

Aye, it is.

The packs have the same name. So I just overwrote it!

Oh dear, I didn't know is been updated allready, smashing, I'll download it right now.

I bet you Inquisitor didn't add the impact sounds as I sugested, well, probabley no one knew what I was about... rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

AAARGH!!!!...must download more stuff biggrin_o.gif

PLEASE tell me the weapon/ammo names from the first version have not changed. (I already equipped almost ALL of the units on my computer with your weapons, Inquisitor.

Can I use v1.1 without dl v1.0 and use this weaponpack in original OFP and OFPR campaingh with Dynamic Range sound pack?

Poz

Yes you can, well, you don't need the previous version at all.

ISNT THE SOPMOD MEANT TO BE SILENCED rock.gif?

IN NOT SURE BUT all the 1s i have in my addons are

so just wondering

I just came back from playing around with the update for a couple of minutes. A fantastic update; although I think the mp5 shouldn't be so....controllable when firing fully automatic. After all, the reason why they double tap the trigger is because the first shot lands in the chest area while the second one is elevated towards the head. Also, I didn't check, but try to make the rounds more or less ineffective after 200 yards (bullet drop combined with the 9x19mm's tend to have a wide shot grouping and slow speed). I could be wrong, but this seems to be a common trend having smg's firing out to 300+ yards.

Then again, thats just nitpicking around one admittedly well done weapon which goes to show you how much it's improved. Fantastic update. I can't hide my sorrow that the SVD wasn't upgraded, however.

Adviss: If anything in this mod, I noticed that the MP5 had the most recoil and muzzle rise out of all the weapons. I have fired the real MP5 on several occasions along with the M-16/M203, M-4A1, M-249, and M-240G. From those firings the MP5 had LESS recoil and muzzle rise then the M-16/M-4. I fired the MP5 on full auto and it had less muzzle rise then the M-16 and M-4. So that is what I noticed from this mod. Other then that, I LOVE IT!!! I love the new sounds, and I love how it has replaced the BIS models, and I have yet to encounter any lag. I can't wait to finish up the mission I am making with this mod, it will hopefully be released, and I want it to be good for my first release.

George