Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyDonkey

E3 summary

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=61><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.e3expo.com/bin/flash/home/e3_insider.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.e3expo.com/bin/flash/home/e3_insider.swf WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=61 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) Will be going on from 14 - 16 of may. I thought we could use

this topic to discuss and gather all the information we can find, particularly about OFP2. smile.gif

Codemasters will trail Operation Flashpoint 2 at its E3 booth (#746, South Hall)

Good idea, just be sure not to discuss anything other than Opf2 so it doesn't have to be moved to OT smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 13 May 2003,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...will be going on from 14 - 16 of may...<span id='postcolor'>

Anyone knows what of those days the rest of the OFP2 information will be revealed? 14th? 15th? 16th?

Can barely wait...Nice thread btw smile.gif

Do i dare to go to that site and do i have to download spyware first. biggrin.gif

I hope that we can get some more info, but BIS and CM does whatever they want smile.gif

If you guys help me pay for it I can go to E3 in person tounge.gif

I registered but can't go, no cash for plane ticket mad.gif

I just saw the timer reach 00 : 00 : 00 : 00

after that it turned to 01:23:59:59 to mark the end

wow, that sure was my daily highlight  wow.gif

Anybody know if there are any web cams covering E3 this year? If so, got any links?

There is a link here but still looking out for OFP2 sad.gif

would have helped if i posted link but it dont matter now as the link was a link you needed to login to mad.gif

hey guys my dad is at E3 today and I told him he should go check out the codemasters booth and look for OFP2. He said he would if he has some free time (OF COURSE HE WILL! HE'S DOING BUSINESS WITH EXACTLY ONE COMPANY THERE!wink.gif anyway, he'll be home in a few hours, maybe 7wow.gif0 PDT.

Just got a new Code-M newsletter stating whats already been said about ofp2 and 3 theaters only new info on IGI-2 and Battlefield command sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acecombat @ 15 May 2003,12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just got a new Code-M newsletter stating whats already been said about ofp2 and 3 theaters only new info on IGI-2 and Battlefield command  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well that seems to be it from me. All I can say is I'll be back next month with more news and quite possibly a cheeky little Flashpoint 2 Video that I couldn't fit into this months letter.

Happy gaming to you all, Mike

Michael Rowland

Community Liaison Officer

IGI2/Battlefield Command/Op Flashpoint

Codemasters

<span id='postcolor'>

Next month ;(

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Flashpoint 2 Video that I couldn't fit into this months letter<span id='postcolor'>He has a video and just couln´t fit it in??? Hes´s got to upload it somewhere!!!

Guest Scooby

According to one gaming site only the Xbox version of OFP has been shown on the booth this far. It was supposed to have had some improvements that OFP2 has added into it but to me it looked worse than resistance. Flat ground, etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ 15 May 2003,11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe their a bit too early into production to be showing us anything.<span id='postcolor'>

maybe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ 15 May 2003,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Unfortunately nothing about Ofp2 here... Codemaster @ E3<span id='postcolor'>

Oh my god, they have a game named "pop idol" confused.gif

I'm gonna be sick... crazy.gif

i think they'll show something at E3, just anything, they wouldn't announce the game just before E3 and then don't bring anything about it when there are so many people out there, waiting....