Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ 27 April 2003,11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone from Invasion 1944 team explain this?<span id='postcolor'>

That's a new message, just posted there about 12 minutes ago.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If it is not released what exactly am I hosting now?<span id='postcolor'>

I can take a hint.

Great stuff! All the models are great, but the Fallschirmjäger in particular... *faints*

When putting a "Fallschrimjager HMG Asst. Gunner" in the Editor an error message appears:

Cannot open "object tpf\tpf_proxy.p3d"

I downloaded "latest"(?) Version from the link blackdog postet at the end of Page 6.

Wrong Version or still missing addons in the Demo?

MfG Lee

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it released or not confused.gif Someone please confirm confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok! Here is the story!

The file is a proper version but some people might encounter a problem with exe! It might not work at all!

It worked for me! But sussmori cannot promise it will work for everyone!

Guest BratZ

It is released ,I have downloaded ,installed and tried the 3 multiplayer missions (just ran a pvt server)

Looks great ! Some sounds could be better but this is a demo and the units are great and I didnt try any of the vehicles yet but from the screenshots I have seen they are really nice, can't wait for some sp missions to roll out.

And a note on the installer , i picked my Operation Flashpoint directory and it installed itself into another Operation Flashpoint directory inside of that, so I just had to move the addons and missions into the proper directories.

Great Job !!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 27 April 2003,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ 27 April 2003,11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone from Invasion 1944 team explain this?<span id='postcolor'>

That's a new message, just posted there about 12 minutes ago.<span id='postcolor'>

Now that message has been deleted and we're back to a "fixing the installer" message.

I haven't read the whole thread but I found your excellent add-ons in the same subfolder as my normals ie CARS, could it be changed so that the 1944 addons are in something like 1944_Cars.

Like BAS did it ?  smile.gif (and many others)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ 27 April 2003,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it released or not confused.gif Someone please confirm confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok! Here is the story!

The file is a proper version but some people might encounter a problem with exe! It might not work at all!

It worked for me! But sussmori cannot promise it will work for everyone!<span id='postcolor'>

If the exe don't work at all why not a normal rar, zip or exe (self-extract).

I downloaded the rar file and I think it's just pbo files and missions on it. No luck... a f**king installer. Any chance for a normal pack ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ 27 April 2003,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it released or not confused.gif Someone please confirm confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok! Here is the story!

It worked for me! But sussmori cannot promise it will work for everyone!<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gifconfused.gif

pfff amateurs, RAR\ZiP it then, anyone who got a proper version do it and help them biggrin.gif

this is bull shit for 56k

we download the thing and it doesent work.I expected more from the inv44 team.

Nice work. I get the same error as Lee_H._Oswald.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When putting a "Fallschrimjager HMG Asst. Gunner" in the Editor an error message appears:

Cannot open "object tpf\tpf_proxy.p3d"

<span id='postcolor'>

Also as MOMO says i would like units in their own sub folders, i hope you will do this for the next demo release or the full mod.

Muzzle flash bug on allied sniper.

Wasnt you supposed to be able to put the MG's on the tripod's??

Panzerschreck should be move a little back when in fire position. Now trigger is infront of both hands.

I know its a demo but here are some questions and ideas anyway.

-Whats the the diffenrece between HMG and LMG on german side?? they both have the MG42. Believe that their LMG squads had the MG 34.

-Wouldnt it be a idea to give the ammo bearer some mg ammo to give the MG gunner?? You know with the "get ammo from" option.  Same thing for AT loaders and ass. Auto rifleman??

-You should ask Red Star Studios to share their script that makes random numbers on tanks so you dont have one for each number. Or are they unit numbers??

-No side arms??

-You should make the radio's as weapons. Like in the SEB nam pack and BAS Ranger's.

-shouldnt the scope be removed on the wehrmacht Rifleman (G43)

-I dont really under stand some of the choices you made as player model (inventory slots) for some units.

On west side you have the medic model for radio operator on east you have the normal soldier model?? Also why havent the german para's got a radioman??

West MG gunner has sniper model east have mg model. Also west mg take two weapon slots why??

Also you use CWC models instead of RES models on soldier so no side arm slots??

-There is also a unscoped and a lsw version of the FG 42 is those in the works to??

-50 cal on the M3 has to high rate of fire.

-Shouldnt german handgrenades be the stick grenade.

Check the Invasion site people... wink.gif

Checked the site.

Now they have a zip file with only the Addons, and none of the missions.

Which is good, but I've certainly had enough mission editing for today at least. sad.gif

Though looking back through the posts in this thread, it appears theres a link to the demo .exe that they originally posted.

Im downloading both now, and gonna see if I can pull the mission files out of the .exe and get them to work together.

My chances ... ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Poet @ 27 April 2003,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My chances ...  ?<span id='postcolor'>

Are good.

It includes 3 mp missions, nothing extraordinary.

Cool! Thx.

Taking ages to download ( crappy 128k connection ), good to know I'm not wasting my time ... can I use the SP mission from the Mini-Demo still?

as a result of losing my cd key i wont be able to play till saturday anyway but im just wondering wasnt their supposed to be a whole single player campaign in the demo?

i get a

config.bin/cfgrecoils"weapon name here"

also do all the contents go into the addon folder or are there missions i got the zip off the main site.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Poet @ 27 April 2003,15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can I use the SP mission from the Mini-Demo still?<span id='postcolor'>

You are advised to uninstall the Mini-demo before you install the newly released demo.

Good work but Evilmaker needs to work on his people skills.....

OFP-Zone appears to have a link. I don't know if it's functional.

I'm sure I44 did a fantastic job on the units, groups, and scripting. But geez, they need to get their act together on installers and uploading stuff properly.