Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi Everyone,

Well the demo looks sharp and the MP missions play very smoothly. It has definetly been worth the wait and wets the appetite for the full version, don't worry about missions getting made for it. Some how i have a feeling a few are gonna pop up really soon <span id='postcolor'>

Where in the h*ll did you d/l it? crazy.gif

i've been helping those guys out for a long time now and i am more than happy to do it smile.gif

LOL about the flag

to avon: blackdog is uploading fixed version  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt.Eversmenn @ 27 April 2003,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ohh ok but a live in sweden and a love meatballs:)<span id='postcolor'>

Well, he is one of yours. So, of course you do! tounge.gif

Yo da man!

Thats what I'm talkin about!

biggrin.gif

EDIT: not bad transfer either, at 336 kb/s, it only took about 3 minutes. I pity the dial up people! tounge.gif

I am tempted to hand out post count reductions for all that mindless spam posted here.....but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Any more rubbish like this, however, and post counts will be chopped smile.gif

Thanks man i have been up for to days no and done nothing else but whating and now i got it thanks all and the inv 1944 team

Testing went good, minor bugs appear to have been ironed out. smile.gif

while i'm waiting for downloading

i'm thinking....

500 people modern army + 2 paltoon m1a2 + 2 squadron F-15E + 2 B-2 + 1 carrier battle group........are those enough to end WW2 if we invented time machine  confused.gif  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am tempted to hand out post count reductions for all that mindless spam posted here.....but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Any more rubbish like this, however, and post counts will be chopped smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Eek I hope that doesn/t include me :/

Could you clean up some of the thread by deleting the 'mindless spam rubbish'... and editing SFG's post to include the link to the file download?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 27 April 2003,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 27 April 2003,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am tempted to hand out post count reductions for all that mindless spam posted here.....but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Any more rubbish like this, however, and post counts will be chopped smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Eek I hope that doesn/t include me :/

Could you clean up some of the thread by deleting the 'mindless spam rubbish'... and editing SFG's post to include the link to the file download?<span id='postcolor'>

No, 'cos I gotta leave for uni in 2 mins, and it takes a lot of time to delete posts crazy.gif

PM denoir/Placebo/Ralphie, one of them should be around in a short while smile.gif

i'm at 80% of the dl thanks guys and to the inv44 team a warm thank you i didn't test it yet but i know you did a great job on it so again thx for your work and dedication for the community on what is set to be one of the best mod around

so again thx guys and thx blackdog for giving us the link to it biggrin.gif