Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Release date!

Well do you seriously believe that we will get OFP2 by the end of 2004? Judging by current state of game development of all the companies, not just BIS, I guess the real release date gonna be around May 2005! smile.gif

Nah,

I hope IT WILL BE at least December 2004. I don't want to wait too much you see smile.gif. But who knows it happens to a lot of games to become delayed :-S.

That's it, see ya

I think its coming out late 2004...

sorry but i really dont have anything to say i just want to post in the new forum section smile.gif

Honestly I would'nt be suprised if it comes out before.

If that flash intro really is in-game, then BIS and Codemasters are already well on their way...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([sZ]Vladimir @ April 24 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VTV is VietNam TV ( http://www.vtv.org.vn/ ) smile.gif OFP2 in VietNam...

Vladimir<span id='postcolor'>

Yea and then there is This one... Could it be Czech?

But i think it probably is VietNam TV so that would make it "VietNam TV NEWS"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ April 24 2003,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([sZ]Vladimir @ April 24 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VTV is VietNam TV ( http://www.vtv.org.vn/ ) smile.gif OFP2 in VietNam...

Vladimir<span id='postcolor'>

Yea and then there is This one... Could it be Czech?

But i think it probably is VietNam TV so that would make it "VietNam TV NEWS"<span id='postcolor'>

mmmh.... Hungary for .hr ? I prefer that than VietNam.

Vladimir

I think it will be the begining of 2005. I praise that I'm wrong. And I hope it won't be Vietnam 'cos it'll sux comparing to this OFP.

I think it will come out spring 2005, ofcourse it would be good for them to release it x-mas time but for me it would be more important if they would take their time and release a well polished game (opf and resistance were too buggy in their original versions), i dont mind waiting smile.gif .

I'd rather they kinda release it w/ a few bugs instead of spending a lot of time to get rid of every single one. They have a pretty good history of making a lot of patches.

i think its gonna be l8, I dont believe in release dates, it should say late 2004 +/- 1 yr lol

It took BIS ? 2 year developing a whole new game.

now they only need to fix it up a little, and make the campaign... so it WILL come before 2005, and i think it will be ready spring-summer 2004. And these are my hopes, who cares if there are few bugs if you can start playing..... they'll just release some patches later wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gummi @ April 25 2003,02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It took BIS ? 2 year developing a whole new game.

now they only need to fix it up a little, and make the campaign... so it WILL come before 2005, and i think it will be ready spring-summer 2004. And these are my hopes, who cares if there are few bugs if you can start playing..... they'll just release some patches later wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just like they're used to! tounge.gif

I think BIS will manage to get it out when they say they will. They havent given a specific quarter yet, but if they say Q3 2004 or Q4 2004, then I am willing to bet that's when we'll get it.

After all, it isnt like they are working on Duke Nukem Forever!

biggrin.gif

If they were working on DNF it would've been released 5 years ago!!! biggrin.gif

If they try to add our suggestions maybe 2007. smile.gif I think they will be late. And I will not be upset at all. Unless I get cancer or another terminal disease. tounge.gifcrazy.gif crap

EDIT: Yeah, I like predicting stuff.

Will the OFP2 engine just be a revamped OFP one, so as to have continuity with the current add ons and misisons I wonder?

Or will it be a totally new engine?

I have a feeling that much of the stuff in VBS1 will be implemented into OFP2, if this is the case, we may see its arrival as predicted, or even sooner, as the core of the game is already in place.

The release date sounds pretty accurate, they must have been working on OFP2 for quite some time now.

RED

later half of 2003 means anywhere from June 2003, to Decmeber 2003. I can be patient. but i don't want to be the one waiting while EU enjoys it only becuase I live in NA.

June to december... yeah one or two month arent so much... but plz not one day before the release date "Oh we detacted some mistakes. We release summer 05" tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 25 2003,10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i don't want to be the one waiting while EU enjoys it only becuase I live in NA.<span id='postcolor'>

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about biggrin.gifsmile.giftounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 25 2003,10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">later half of 2003 means anywhere from June 2003, to Decmeber 2003. I can be patient. but i don't want to be the one waiting while EU enjoys it only becuase I live in NA.<span id='postcolor'>

U mean later half of 2004 not 2003

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gummi @ April 25 2003,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 25 2003,10wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">later half of 2003 means anywhere from June 2003, to Decmeber 2003. I can be patient. but i don't want to be the one waiting while EU enjoys it only becuase I live in NA.<span id='postcolor'>

U mean later half of 2004 not 2003<span id='postcolor'>

yes tounge.gif

see how much i'm eager to see OFP2? biggrin.gif

realized that distribution is CM's arena, not BIS's.(d'oh! )