Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Release date!

I know of all the clues but they haven`t said "Vietnam" yet so maybe they have a very big surprise for us...I hope confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ April 25 2003,05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 25 2003,10wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i don't want to be the one waiting while EU enjoys it only becuase I live in NA.<span id='postcolor'>

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about biggrin.gifsmile.giftounge.gifwink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

CWC was released in Europe well before it was in North America

Oh the cheek of it,the US nearly always gets games and movies before us crazy.gif but at least we get the good ones first som e of the times tounge.gif

I hope it won´t be released until spring/summer 2005 because otherwise it would be released during my time in the german army, and I really do need more time than the weekends for OFP 2...

Hi All,

Hey just because they say it will be 2004 does not make it true and maybe we will see a Demo early!!maybe at E3 Time biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LT.Schaffer @ April 26 2003,02:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi All,

Hey just because they say it will be 2004 does not make it true and maybe we will see a Demo early!!maybe at E3 Time biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dream on..... tounge.gif

Yeah like with OFP1 we the game will be out in time. The question is just, if Codemasters pushes them again so they have to deliver a half-baken game with tons of bugs, and then throw out a number of patches in the first year after release to get it to level, they originally wanted it to ship at.

Well, we'll see... wink.gif

What makes you think that VTV means Vietnam News?

or

Vietnam TeleVision?

I think it will go gold in mid to late 2005.

UNLESS....There is a full blown OFP2 presentation at E3 this year showing off gameplay and engine features, etc.

If that happens then it will be out late 2004 or early 2005.