Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyDonkey

New forum

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 24 2003,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if BIS gonna make a separate forum for OPF2? Hopefully not!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I am guessing that everything is going to made available through one single forum link but they've got to create separate GENERAL/TECH/TROUBLESHOOTING, etc., subforums for OFP2.

OFP2 seems like it will not just be an expansion pack, like Resistance was, which temporarily required separate sub-forums.

Looks like BIS wants to start off with a clean forum for OFP2.

Oh............... I like the new skin and formats. Similar to the original BIS forum format.

I like it, the background looks a little odd to be honest though.

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 24 2003,09:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 24 2003,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if BIS gonna make a separate forum for OPF2? Hopefully not!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I am guessing that everything is going to made available through one single forum link but they've got to create separate GENERAL/TECH/TROUBLESHOOTING, etc., subforums for OFP2.

OFP2 seems like it will not just be an expansion pack, like Resistance was, which temporarily required separate sub-forums.

Oh............... I like the new skin and formats. Similar to the original BIS forum format.<span id='postcolor'>

NOOOOOO!!!! Now I will have to wait for ages on a new forum to get my Son of Buddha status!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ April 24 2003,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont like the bold letters in the front menu it dosent fit in with the rest, otherwise it looks great.<span id='postcolor'>

I too.

Finally the OF2 section is here...I haven`t felt so excited since I played the OF demo!!

The subsections of the new forum are great.

Looks sweet and I`m really looking forward to seeing how the OFP2 forum will develop in 2004. We OFP veterans will remain, but fresh blood will join us. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 24 2003,10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 24 2003,09wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 24 2003,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if BIS gonna make a separate forum for OPF2? Hopefully not!<span id='postcolor'>

Oh............... I like the new skin and formats. Similar to the original BIS forum format.<span id='postcolor'>

NOOOOOO!!!! Now I will have to wait for ages on a new forum to get my Son of Buddha status!!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think you misunderstood me.

Anyway, here we are. I told you so! biggrin.gif

I like this new style, kind of 'clinical',  feels like a new begining, fresh and interesting.

If forums had a scent, lol  this new style forum  would smell like a hospital, of antiseptic and medicine, like were new born babies are delievered...... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ April 24 2003,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont like the bold letters in the front menu it dosent fit in with the rest, otherwise it looks great.<span id='postcolor'>

i agree. the type used is verdana? i don't like it in highcase. i would prefer see helvetica. otherwise, globaly it's fresh, new and clean.

I hope when XBox OFP comes out, they have their own section of the forum. I just cant stand reading another "HOW DO YOU AIM THE SCUD!!!!!1" thread.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2003,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and just to remind everyone;

the evil mod is still around too. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Which one? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2003,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and just to remind everyone;

the evil mod is still around too. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

doh!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ April 24 2003,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope when XBox OFP comes out, they have their own section of the forum. I just cant stand reading another "HOW DO YOU AIM THE SCUD!!!!!1" thread.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Ohh dear god!!! The horde of newbies that will arrive with OFP2 crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 25 2003,03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The forums will be closed for upgrade of the board software on tuesday (29th April). Thank you for your patience.<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder why smile.gif