Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Will the videos ever be added BIS?

Yeah, really. Nice site tho. I'm curious about the PS2 link: Was someone at that site just misinformed or what? It says its funny but I don't get it.

Yeah, really. Nice site tho. I'm curious about the PS2 link: Was someone at that site just misinformed or what? It says its funny but I don't get it.

There were never plans for a PS2 version. That's the joke.

Guest Ti0n3r

There were never plans for a PS2 version. That's the joke.

But what about this old site?

Eheheh,thats actually very clever,anunsuspecting person could miss it VERY very easily...Hmm...now to interrogate somebody to see if I can'd get the information.

edit- Thanks for the information,you know who you are.

Hmm lets see now.......ROFL! Oh man...some of those screenshots are hilarious! Oh I like the glasses,but I'm not going to give any information out on that,sorry people but if you haven't seen it and want to see it,scan the site and put two in two together,good luck biggrin_o.gif

Ok, I found the guy with the briefcase but I can't for the life of me figure out the Login and Password *stupid brain*, so if somone would be as kind as to PM me the Login and Password I would be grateful wink_o.gif .

yeah i found it as well but i can't guess the guy's name. I know placebo told us that it was "Australia" but the login name i dunno. would someone please PM me?  icon_rolleyes.gif

help.gif

Wasn't he Gastovski?

Anyway... I'll be nice and tell you that's not him. It's another main character... Not the nicest guy ever... whistle.gif

Wasn't he Gastovski?

Anyway... I'll be nice and tell you that's not him. It's another main character... Not the nicest guy ever... whistle.gif

Colonel Blake. Becuase he keeps getting you court marshelled and kicking you out of the campaign

fowley needs to go back to gradeschool, cant spell jeep tounge2.gif

or maybe it was kozlowski, both of em prolly do tounge2.gif

Kozlowski was the beligerent one who was hiding the fact that he chose 'gun' as his 'eye-spy' object with 'geep.' The joke was that the answer is obvious because Kozlowski spent a great deal of time passionately worshipping his m16a2 in the back of a truck, much to the discomfort of the others. It was a little weird because he was wearing medic badges at the time.

Interestingly enough, 'jeep' does actually start with G- or it did, orginially. 'Jeep' is the pronounciation of the initials GP or GPV meaning General Purpose Vehicle. It's sort of the same as Humvee being spelt HMMWV.

i think i may flip if i dont find the UN and PW  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  ive spent the last 4 hrs at work found the damn briefcase guy in less than a minute or so but for the love of god what and were can i find the login information  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]Interestingly enough, 'jeep' does actually start with G- or it did, orginially. 'Jeep' is the pronounciation of the initials GP or GPV meaning General Purpose Vehicle. It's sort of the same as Humvee being spelt HMMWV.

On "Mail Call" a show on the history channell, they said that the initials GP did not actually stand for General Purpose (although that is the commonly known history for the name.) They said the manufacturer (GM I believe) designated all of its automobiles with a 2 letter code for each of their vehicles. Jeeps happened to be GP, but it did not stand for general purpose. I'm not pointing that out to be argumentative, I just thought I'd share that because before I saw that, I always thought that it stood for "general purpose" also, like most folks. I suppose the show could be wrong, but I imagine they need to do some sort of research before they put that out there. Anywhoo, I guess I'm off topic.

smile_o.gif

Mail call is a good one. R. L. Emery seems to be a cool guy, although I don't know if I'd want to meet him. No worries about correcting me, man. If I'm wrong I wanna know.

hey everybody i finished the campaign, and entered the general's name and his nickname after clicking on the man with the suitcase but it didn't work. Can someone PM me the login info??? help.gif